Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS (41154 Views)

Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism In London / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) / Russia Begins Deporting Turkish Businessmen, Seizing Turkish Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2015
JumpingChicken:

It all started with the Arab spring. Stop blaming the U.S
Maybe Russian should have armed occupywallstreet or the KKK
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by CSTR2: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao!

Is that how to back up military posturing and sabre rattling, especially after talking about military consequences? grin

Russia is reacting to the encircling of the country and they know the ultimate prize is Siberia.

Ukraine is safe now and it's a buffer zone, with Crimea now under Russia. And Syria is next...so Russian Navy has enough to defend itself.

All the lousy missile defense systems in Poland and stealth nuclear missile systems in Germany are toys compared to what Russia has in stock.

It's a new century for chess players...enjoy the game. It's going to be a long century.
I don't like to call out obama, but it is unacceptable that russia was able to do this under his watch.
I expected him to have faced the russians in crimea and blow them out of the sky with overwhelming NATO forces, even if it results in a nuclear war which i believe the russians don't want.
That is the disadvantage of democrats. They think too much.

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by omenka(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2015
BALLOSKI:
the only reason why you have Russians now in the theatre is because asad is involved. I can categorically tell you that I'm a fan of asad , and you can also become his fan if you have read what dic'k Cheney said about their plans on how to destroy Iraq before bringing Syria to near rubbles.

I support Assad
I love Putin
I respect Russia
Would really love to read what Cheney said. Got any direct links?? I just get turned on at the mention of stuffs like this. cheesy

Another guy whose angle I'd like to read is Kissinger's. These are guys with razor sharp witts, but they hardly put them to humanitarian use.

#RealPolitik. For big players only.
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Shymm3x: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2015
dayo23:
American missile defense system are toys? Even your master Russia would disagree that with.

Stop reading simple illustrations backwards. I said toys compared to what Russia has in stock (to retaliate with).

The US defense missiles he was alluding to are the Patriot missiles and even the Russian s300s are superior to those missiles. Now, Russia has the s500, which is the greatest defense missiles ever and the Topol that can wreck havoc on anyone. grin

Don't believe the hype - no one can defeat Russia in continental Europe.

5 Likes

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 01, 2015
dayo23:
don't mind those fools, na them dey sleep for US embassy

Why turn it into a visa matter when we are supposed to be discussing Syria? In time you will all wake up. Trust me, before you die you will come to awareness and consciousness

2 Likes

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2015
mentorken05:
The way these things are going in Syria now, soon mistakes are gonna be made and everybody will start shooting everybody.
Not many are gonna understand the following...
Syrian military are Fighting ISIS, Al nusra and other Rebel groups.
The Rebels are fyting ISIS, Al nusra and The Syrian Army.
Al nusra are fyting Syrian army, ISIS and oda rebels.
The Kurdish Pershmaga (YPG) are fighting ISIS but friendly to PKK.
The PKK are fighting ISIS.
The Turks are fighting both ISIS and the PKK but friendly to the YPG.
The Iraqi military are fytin ISIS but are friendly to the PKK, d Turks but not the YPG
The Iranians are supporting the Syrians and Iraqis in fight against ISIS only.
The Americans and dia western allies are fighting ISIS and are friendly to Turkey, Iraq, YPG and PKK, but not to the Iranians and d Syrian Govt.
The Hezbollah are fyting ISIS, and are friends wit d Syrian govt and d Iranians, but not the Americans
The Saudis are supporting Al Nusra and oda rebel groups fighting the Syrian govt and ISIS
Now the Russians av arrived, and av started fyting ISIS, Al nusra and oda rebel groups (who av western and Arabian backing) dat hav bn fytin the Syrain Govt
ISIS...fyting Everybody!

welcome to the middle east! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by dayo23(f): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2015
ayodele234:

You know nothing about international politics. America only attack weak nations. It will take just 1 hour for Russia to turn every cities in America into a radioactive harsh. You watch too much Hollywood movies, calm down
guy did you grow up in the bush You sound so backward with your writeup. Even a fulani man won't even reason as such

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by CSTR2: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2015
dayo23:
American missile defense system are toys? Even your master Russia would disagree that with.
Shymmex is just joking.
It would take russia 100 years to come up with a missile defence system as sophisticated.

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by MikeMoses(m): 11:29am On Oct 01, 2015
ayodele234:

Watching too much CNN has affected your brain. You will never be able in your life to comprehend. America and their Zionists overlords are responsible for every evil in our world today. Trust me, western education (slavery and dumb thinking) has done enough damage to 99% of global afrikan people

You must be on the same lane with boko haram!

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Expect CNN, BBC and other Western media to start spreading propaganda about how Russian strikes are killing innocent people and expect Linda Ikeji to copy and paste.

IT HAS ALREADY STARTED

"RUSSIAN AIR STRIKES KILLS 60 CIVILIANS"
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by adenine02: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2015
dammytosh:

America funding ISIS is an awesome conspiracy theory. smiley smiley

if America sponsor ISIS Assad would have been sent packing since.

haba bros no talk like this na

thier was notin like isis 3yrs ago na

dy wr born after america pledge to suport syrian rebel with1billion dollar

so what happen nxt

3 Likes

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by nwaanambra1(m): 11:30am On Oct 01, 2015
mentorken05:
The way these things are going in Syria now, soon mistakes are gonna be made and everybody will start shooting everybody.
Not many are gonna understand the following...
Syrian military are Fighting ISIS, Al nusra and other Rebel groups.
The Rebels are fyting ISIS, Al nusra and The Syrian Army.
Al nusra are fyting Syrian army, ISIS and oda rebels.
The Kurdish Pershmaga (YPG) are fighting ISIS but friendly to PKK.
The PKK are fighting ISIS.
The Turks are fighting both ISIS and the PKK but friendly to the YPG.
The Iraqi military are fytin ISIS but are friendly to the PKK, d Turks but not the YPG
The Iranians are supporting the Syrians and Iraqis in fight against ISIS only.
The Americans and dia western allies are fighting ISIS and are friendly to Turkey, Iraq, YPG and PKK, but not to the Iranians and d Syrian Govt.
The Hezbollah are fyting ISIS, and are friends wit d Syrian govt and d Iranians, but not the Americans
The Saudis are supporting Al Nusra and oda rebel groups[b] fighting[/b] the Syrian govt and[b] ISIS[/b]
Now the Russians av arrived, and av started fyting ISIS, Al nusra and oda rebel groups (who av western and Arabian backing) dat hav bn fytin the Syrain Govt
ISIS...fyting Everybody!

[size=15pt]men! with all these mercenaries, terrorists, soldiers and world powers fighting ISIS and yet ISIS is still conquering territories - abeg this ISIS na gods them be??[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Shymm3x: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2015
CSTR2:
I don't like to call out obama, but it is unacceptable that russia was able to do this under his watch.
I expected him to have faced the russians in crimea and blow them out of the sky with overwhelming NATO forces, even if it results in a nuclear war which i believe the russians don't want.
That is the disadvantage of democrats. They think too much.

Lol. This has nothing to do with Obama and Democrats - both Democrats and Republicans are birds of a feather. Neo-cons and neo-liberals - bloods and crips - and just as hawkish as the other.

It would have been suicidal for the US to intervene directly in Crimea...the Russians were ready for them, hence they made sure the US satellites were able to pick everything they did.

No countries in NATO wants war with Russia and the US can't go to war alone. So if the US wants to fight Russia, it has to do it alone and I doubt the US is brave enough to go to war with a superpower by itself. The ghost of Vietnam is still lurking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by ednut1(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2015
JumpingChicken:

It all started with the Arab spring. Stop blaming the U.S
who arms all these rebels USA. They killed saddam nd Ghadaffi now both countries are in limbo. Now they want to remove assad so dat isis nd d rebels can take over aswell. USA smh

3 Likes

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by dayo23(f): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Stop reading simple illustrations backwards. I said toys compared to what Russia has in stock (to retaliate with).

The US defense missiles he was alluding to are the Patriot missiles and even the Russian s300s are superior to those missiles. Now, Russia has the s500, which is the greatest defense missiles ever and the Topol that can wreck havoc on anyone. grin

trash.....Bros na wetin US tell u say them get you know. Take it like that
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by CSTR2: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2015
All you haters of america should stop queing in her embassies.
You hate america so much yet your greatest wish is the green card.
Go to russia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 01, 2015
dayo23:
guy did you grow up in the bush You sound so backward with your writeup. Even a fulani man won't even reason as such

dude he said the truth, Americans only attack weak nations.. They dare not attack Russia and China. When the Crimea ish was so strong and heated, America would have attacked Russia only if Russia was a weak nation. But the truth is they are both afraid of themselves and they both have strong military. The two presidents are MAD.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by ToyinDipo(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Putin has never been known to favour peace in the middle-east. He is always supplying them ammunition to fuel wars over there, that's how he stays in power. So I don't really see him fighting ISIS. I foresee a serious clash between him and US on this issue at a point, when US casualties are involved. It will be a nasty saga...
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 01, 2015
nwaanambra1:

[size=15pt]men! with all these mercenaries, terrorists, soldiers and world powers fighting ISIS and yet ISIS is still conquering territories - abeg this ISIS na gods them be??[/size]

lol they ain't. They are backed by strong people and they have over 1 billion dollars in cash. Moreso, they are ready to DIE!!
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by nwaanambra1(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2015
craziebone:

welcome to the middle east! cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

THE EVIL AXIS! THE CENTRE OF ALL THINGS EVIL ABOUT HUMANITY! cheesy undecided
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by lozairio(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
ayodele234:

You know nothing about international politics. America only attack weak nations. It will take just 1 hour for Russia to turn every cities in America into a radioactive ash. You watch too much Hollywood movies, calm down
you are the one who know nothing about international politics you are terribly misinformed for thinking russia will america turn into a radioactive ash without them sharing the same fate with america bro it is a mutual assured destruction in a nuclear war with america but a defeat for the russians in a conventional war that mad military that any aggression against will be responded with their nukes because they don't have a well equipped army to face america in a conventional war
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by abdulkayus(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
ollah1:

dude he said the truth, Americans only attack weak nations.. They dare not attack Russia and China. When the Crimea ish was so strong and heated, America would have attacked Russia only if Russia was a weak nation. But the truth is they are both afraid of themselves and they both have strong military. The two presidents are MAD.

FACTS!!!
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
dayo23:

Good to know your brain is empty. now read well. RUSSIA WILL DESTROY THE WORLD, NOT ONLY AMERICA, IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS. That's an assignment i am giving you. Very soon you will find out Captain America and those rubbish Hollywood movies has done enough damage to your brain

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by dayo23(f): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2015
ayodele234:

Why turn it into a visa matter when we are supposed to be discussing Syria? In time you will all wake up. Trust me, before you die you will come to awareness and consciousness
Isis apologist, you will die with them. Islamic bigot
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by vicadex07(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Keneking:
Nigeria has to join this fight too....

With sticks and stones

Sorry grin
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

stop misleading people. Russia cannot withstand britain in europe. Moscow will be a graveyard within 1hr.

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by abdulkayus(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2015
ToyinDipo:
Putin has never been known to favour peace in the middle-east. He is always supplying them ammunition to fuel wars over there, that's how he stays in power. So I don't really see him fighting ISIS. I foresee a serious clash between him and US on this issue at a point, when US casualties are involved. It will be a nasty saga...

So it is rhr US that is funding the rebels and ISIS that are known for peace?
Which peace did the US bought to the countries that they have invaded or intervene; Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and now Syria.
Tell me

3 Likes

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by cardim: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] The Russian attack was on anti government troops not Isis that's why the USA claims russian's are adding fuel into fire.
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by Sirjohn84(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2015
game of chess between russia vz usa.. finger cross siping my orijin
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by dayo23(f): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2015
ayodele234:

Good to know your brain is empty. now read well. RUSSIA WILL DESTROY THE WORLD, NOT ONLY AMERICA, IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS. That's an assignment i am giving you. Very soon you will find out Captain America and those rubbish Hollywood movies has done enough damage to your brain
empty islamic bigot, keep typing trash, your 72 virgins are waiting

1 Like

Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by nwaanambra1(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2015
ollah1:

lol they ain't. They are backed by strong people and they have over 1 billion dollars in cash. Moreso, they are ready to DIE!!

THANK GOD STRONG PEOPLE ARE NOT BACKING BOKOHARAM - AND THEY DONT HAVE 1 BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH! WE FOR HEARAM! CAUSE THEM TOO THEY ARE READY TO DIE! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Russia Begins Air Strikes In Syria Against ISIS by abdulkayus(m): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2015
uselessgoat:

stop misleading people. Russia cannot withstand britain in europe. Moscow will be a graveyard within 1hr.

Which Britain?
Who is Britain?
Can they face te Russia alone?
Even their ally US can't face Russia alone, that was the reason for forming NATO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.