Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April (6156 Views)

Poll: Victorious team will be?

Liverpool: 41% (19 votes)
Arsenal: 52% (24 votes)
Draw: 6% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Southampton Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Barcelona Vs PSG : UCL (2 - 0) On 21st April 2015 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 4th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by mykali(m): 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
Fabiansky was fabulous but his defence wasnt so good. 3goals conceded were questionable defensive errors.
But . . .
ANDRE ARSHAVIN IS A DEMON
He is my man of the match
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Sauron1: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2009
tocdee:

[b]I feel Utd will win the EPL anyway, [/b]BUT one thing I love about the Reds this season is their never-say-die attitude. We'll need it next season. We've also learnt to attack teams; something we lacked earlier on in the season. 4 goals-a-match average ain't beans.

Y.N.W.A

Confessions of a Scouser!!!!
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Dotman01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2009
4-4 grin grin grin Unbelievable result
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by tocdee(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2009
~Sauron~:

Confessions of a Scouser!!!!

Statement of a Nigerian smiley
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by baslone: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2009
Na so Liverpool go unbeaten for home this season.  shocked
The only team wey fit handle dem gave dem a draw.  angry

Good results anyway  wink
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by showbobo(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2009
Our defence was quite weak but they had a terrific performance anyway. . . . . Thumps up to Fabianski and Arshavin wink
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by dammit4u(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2009
Thanks 2 Gunners 4 d draw, now Red Devils can now go on 2 win d EPL with 2 outstandin matches. Red Devil 4 life
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Truequest(m): 11:11pm On Apr 21, 2009
Write Gonners off at your own peril.
i have had a good Laugh reading thru earlier posts.
I'm not a crazy follower of either teams or any euro team.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by nduchucks: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2009
Even a blind man can see that Arsenal did not play well at all and deserved to lose the match. They were lucky in that the Russian guy was hot - no one can be that hot consistently.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Truequest(m): 11:41pm On Apr 21, 2009
ndu_chucks:

Even a blind man can see that Arsenal did not play well at all and deserved to lose the match. They were lucky in that the Russian guy was hot - no one can be that hot consistently.

Who scored a late equaliser in the game?
Options: (a) liverpool (b) Arsenal.
Luck and mistakes are also part of the game
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Goldman08: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2009
Arshavin na great witch ooooooooooooooooo,does anyone have Andrey Arshavin phone number,so i could just call him to congratulate him for that fantastic 4 goals, Kudos to that short Russian dude.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by joanana(f): 12:09am On Apr 22, 2009
Up Asernal!!! Plz repeat wit Man Utd by winning d match cheesy Man Utd, u guyz r going dwn. Thumps up 4 d goal keeper n "Assasin" as hes kalld in 2day's match.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by websboy80: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2009
yeah 4-4 but Howard webb has to xplain 5 mins xtra time
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by agabaI23(m): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2009
Assasin

Up the KGB assassin!
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by RuuDie(m): 2:01am On Apr 22, 2009
The English will say its a fantastic way to advertise football and the EPL. . . . . i say, not how to play football at all

Though it was quite exciting but football purists love to see games played with more control, composure, craft, guile and technique. . . . same goes 4 the chelsea-liverpool game --- teams just have to learn how to organize 'emselves and control the tempo of a game xpecially when its to their advantage.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by davidif: 2:28am On Apr 22, 2009
omo, Andriy Asharvin is a demon. the boy na true KGB assassin.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by LuCiA2(f): 2:51am On Apr 22, 2009
The match ended nicely. But Arsenal deserved a win. Scolari was a fool not to have shown interest in Arshie.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Uby40(m): 6:36am On Apr 22, 2009
Liverpool hv both d best attack,bt stil dey own d worst defence in England.Going by dis,Reina wud hv conceeded 98goals @ d end of a competitive season.
They r slowly pickin d 3rd place.Chelsea hopeful wdnt slip up 2nite.
Arsenal wd hv bin victorious on d 9t,if neva allowed Liverpool so much space in d middle of d park.Chelsea defeated dem @ Anfield in d UCL because we played dem physical football wen we tack,& long passes wen we attacked.Thereby,killin Gerald's need in d game.
But ystday,Denilson & Fabregas allowed Alonso & kuyt to complete vitually all dia passes,& u jst cnt play a home team dat way.
The match is already voted as 'The best match of d premier league season',by d British Daily Mirror.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by FBS: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2009
going by the stats among other things, The Arses were supposed to lose, big time, they were under pressure for most of the time and reina was virtually on holiday wink. It was arshie's day and the fella was on fire. scoring 4 goals in a single match aint easy but the Pools gifted him most of it with their horrible defending. 4 strikes, 4 goals. doesnt get better than that?
Does Pepe still hope to become spain No 1 goalie? me think not.
good game in general.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by chidichris(m): 6:46am On Apr 22, 2009
before the match, torres said they will take epl and bacelona will win ucl leaving man u with nothing and by this, torres gave chelsea and arsenal no chance in the two games.
with the result of yesterday, rafa is begining to know where he is heading to.
i hope wenger has seen the importance of a big player in ashravin and he will have nothing to talk about the picth in anfid. with what ashravin did yesterday, wenger will now open the doors for adebayor and van persie to leave on 100 pounds each.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by FBS: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2009
yes he was on fire yesterday, but believe me, no player can put up such a performance every blessed week. I still think Ade is arsenal's best player. at least for now.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by seunbballo(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2009
the arsenal v liverpool game was spectacular. i don't think any other league in the world can even dare to compete with the level of skills, excitement and basketball scorers like in the premier league.

[b]pls, need some analyst to help me resolve the better goal finnisher between torres and asharvin?
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by FBS: 7:34am On Apr 22, 2009
torres is wicked. fact. a lethal finisher. an european champion.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by romsky: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2009
Arsenal made me a proud gunner by giving such a spectacular unrelentless match. No wonder everyone finds Arsenal matches as entertaining as the Super Eagles
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Myself2(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2009
And the bloody scousers escape with a draw yet again  angry angry
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Myself2(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2009
seunbballo:

the arsenal v liverpool game was spectacular. i don't think any other league in the world can even dare to compete with the level of skills, excitement and basketball scorers like in the premier league.

Hope Dayokanu is reading this
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Myself2(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2009
FBS:

going by the stats among other things, The Arses were supposed to lose, big time,

Now that it didn't happen your way and the scousers were indeed lucky to escape with a 4-4 draw,please go and jump in the lagoon tongue tongue tongue
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by Myself2(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2009
The painful thing about the draw is that we would've been three points closer to the chavs who have a game against everton tonight
Hope Everton will do me a favour tonight
GO EVERTON grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by beelyjay45(m): 9:07am On Apr 22, 2009
Look if u think you can predict Aresnal then u should stop rasin your stake because it might hurt you. we played 10 against eleven(minus sylvestre) and liverpool just managed a draw wat if we had gallas n clichy and u haters dat are hating on fabinaski if not for asharvin dat scored 4 goals he should have been given man of the match.
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by jamace(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2009
Uuuppp Aaarrsseerrnnaallllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!! grin
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by bgees(m): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2009
The match was d only hard game left us. Hopefully,with this kind of style and attitude Spurs won't be a problem. The players just need to keep on believing.

Our defensive mistakes cost us the 3 points especially d one by Arbeloa.

Honestly, Arsenal were d lucky team. Our performance in d 1st half supports this. We just gave Arshavin too many chances.
Maybe we should have playd defensive after we went 2-1 up.
Reina needs a little talking too.
The players just keep on believing that we can still win the title. Man utd still have to play Arsenal(i'm very sure they will lose) and Man City. Man utd still have enough points to drop.

LIVERPOOL fc WILL BE CHAMPIONS AT THE END OF THE SEASON!
Re: Liverpool (4) Vs Arsenal (4) On Tuesday 21st April by MrCrackles(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2009
In a way i am gutted we didnt win this after scoring late on!

We then conceded later on, and that was a kick in the teeth!!

A lotta of positives about this Arsenal side, we just need to get consistent

Our rotten form mid season has definitely robbed us of the title this year

Having said that, anything to help Liverpool win the trophy this season, i will be more than happy with!

I will rather them win it than Manchester United! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs West Bromwich Albion (3 - 0) On 5th November 2011 / Manchester United Wants Enyeama / Chelsea's Success: Mourinho's Management Or Abrahamovich's Millions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.