Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice (13128 Views)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / Her Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Story as shared by an Anonymous lady whose hubby has a strong addiction to ladies' privates on Facebook yesterday...

It reads:
"Something has been weighing heavily on my mind and I don't know how to send it in. My husband can not sleep if he doesn't suck pussy. It's a serious habit and I have learnt to live with it. .
We have been married for 2years now. If he travels, I go with him just cos of this. We don't have kids yet. When I'm on my period we make arrangement for a girl he can suck before he can sleep. The girl comes to the room, get on the bed and after sucking her and
she cums my hubby will sleep off there and she can go to the guest room.

I once arranged for one girl but she doesn't have clitoris cos of circumcision so it was hard for her to cum so hubby was just like a crazy animal that night, he just kept twisting his finger inside her vigorously with his mouth stuck on her labia and his leg was just twitching, still she didn't cum. I had to take her back and that night went out to look for someone. .

When I came back without anybody his eyes was just red and he said I should go and wash my period thoroughly and come and lie down which I did so that he can suck and sleep.

Is anybody going through this? I'm tired of this. I feel nothing in my vagina anymore. What do I do? Please BC."......

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/lady-whose-husband-cant-sleep-unless-he.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
I dey come.....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Cutehector(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Chei.. Pastor pastor, my husband has been possessed by a evil spiwiit....

8 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by ginawest(f): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2015
shocked....this woman dey try..you even went out to look for another gal so he can suck her before he sleeps..if na lyk dat make him no sleep na.... madam,personally o,I think its spiritual but sit him down and u guys should talk bou it seriously because if he keeps on sucking gals randomly,he might get a disease.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by zinachidi(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2015
men are truly complex...

Lol @'' i feel nothing in my V anymore''.. The man don suck everything comot..grin

I suggest the lady in question shld always put bitterleaf in there and into any woman she brings for her hubby,,.. By the time he don suck bitterleaf juice for like 1 week, he'll stop... Who like bitterleaf?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by fromnigeria(m): 10:07am On Oct 01, 2015
Her husband is Possessed. You don't need a prophet to know this.

Only a true Man of God can resolve this issue. He seriously needs deliverance.

The lady should, walk out of the marriage if the the husbands resists these help.

#MayGodHelpUs

4 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
This is serious!
He sucks and doesn't fukcc ? Who does that How absurd.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by santakris(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
He is evil. Flee ASAP

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by nikkiking(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Adonbilivit undecided undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2015
Your husband is possess and you as the wife has failed as ur duty to drive away d evil demon inside his body, how can u deliberately allow him practice adultry? pls take your husband to a man of GOD 4 deliverance and you too has to be delivered from the spirit of ignorance all in d name of pleasing ur husband.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by dharay99: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2015
sumhw hard to bliv buh if ds
is true, d wife is more foolish dan a qoa†.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I dey come.....
Where u dey go?
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by vizkiz: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
e be like say na watin the baba talk say make him dey do every night be that. Please let him keep sucking that pussay, there will be repercussions if her doesn't suck it grin

Shout out to those girls who can't just stop the love for G guys...na una future be this tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:
Where u dey go?
i wan go draft my epistle.. .
And Good morning
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
i wan go draft my epistle.. .
And Good morning
morning Love
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Homguy(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2015
That's how u know he's possessed dear. Live with it, or take him for some earth shattering, devil binding, neighbors-waking, door ratlling deliverance.

BTW , Avoid those in white dresses girdling assorted colors of belts . My two cents

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by mesoade(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
I think this story is fabricated . .
1st ,the issue is aburd

2nd, how will you arrange a girl for your husband.

3rd, and for your husband to ask for another girl from you,it means he doesn't respect you at all,such a husband can even bring a LovePeddler to your matrimonial bed,i'm sure you must have seen signs before marrying him but you neglected it,you have to bare the consequences or take a walk out of the marriage since you have no child yet.

But before doing that,telling him you don't feel anything in your female core again,tell him to learn to respect your decision,if he continues sucking you,your vulva might open and you might start licking i.e liquid might be coming out of your vagina without you knowing and it will be very embarassing in public and once he notices,he'll take a 2nd wife.

Go for a medical advice and finally,seek God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2015
The kind non sense wey person dey see online this days sef..... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Kenzico(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2015
I've always said this....hER HUSBAND MUST BE POSSESSED...he Needs Deliverance

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by chymystique(f): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2015
Abomination!

How can my husband suck another lady's pvssy in my prescence and carry that same mouth that has contacted millions of micro organism into my own... na to pee in his mouth and face sure pass! The sooner that lady declines the man's request, the better for her... That man needs serious mental rehabilitation angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2015
This man must be on MONEY if not the woman would have far gone

Money can make woman to accept any thing

6 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:
morning Love
Hope you are feeling Nigeria@55
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by UnknownT: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2015
This is a sucking case, in igbo, ihe wu ikpe ara ma ra
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Hope you are feeling Nigeria@55
Belle dey pain me, I no feel am
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by IamLEGEND1: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2015
hhmmmmmm
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Belle dey pain me, I no feel am
Belle ke.......shey no be say h don........
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Must the silly woman continue living with him?
Sick women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Belle ke.......shey no be say h don........
Instead of u to pet me, kai you're not lomantic
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Luckylife(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
I can't imagine this kind of curse exist. There is more to the movie than that, idontbeliveit!!!chai!!!
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Oyind17:

Instead of u to pet me, kai you're not lomantic
Na because i dey cook na, oyel dey my handgrin
Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Tabh:
Must the silly woman continue living with him?
Sick women everywhere.
She should come and live with you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice by benedicts(m): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Let me. Think ....

D guy na pussiliar!!!

Oneday your pussy go waka.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo) / Girl Can You Toast A Guy, / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.