Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,161 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Fans Made Me Lose Weight – Chubby Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fans Made Me Lose Weight – Chubby Lady (713 Views)

Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Anita Joseph: I Will Not Masturbate, But My Fans Can Masturbate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fans Made Me Lose Weight – Chubby Lady by amazingfatlose(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2015
[img][/img]If delectable songstress, Waje’s New Year’s resolution was to drop some weight, then she has achieved a level of success this year. The actress who used to be known as a chubby lady has lost several pounds and she seems proud of herself.

Ever smiling, she told Saturday Beats why she decided to drop some pounds.

“I reduced my weight because I watched my performance on screen one time and I was shocked. When you are on screen, you add ten pounds and there was a time I was performing and it was shown live. I did not like the comments on twitter and it made me depressed for a while. I had to make a decision if I wanted to enjoy life and call myself a fat person or I could live a better lifestyle. As a female brand, I am a visual brand and when you look good, people tend to take you more seriously. You also feel smarter, so I had to start thinking in that direction.

“The weight loss was intentional and the reason was because I wanted to live a healthier lifestyle. I just want to reduce my food intake, especially junk foods. My stylist is hoping I get slimmer because it is easier to style slim people. For slim people, you can get clothes off the rack but for people like me, we have to make the clothes most of the time,” she said.

She however said that because of her new diet, she has had to forfeit some of her favorite meals especially starch and banga soup.

“Because of my new lifestyle and weight loss, I had to give up some foods. I love ice cream and solid foods especially starch and banga soup but I had to give them all up. I try not to take too much of sugar because I love biscuit and chocolate but God has changed my life,” she said.

If you like to copy her weight loss lifestyle visit http://amazingfatcrusher.com/Fatloss.html

Re: My Fans Made Me Lose Weight – Chubby Lady by chocolateme(f): 11:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Good for you dear.
Re: My Fans Made Me Lose Weight – Chubby Lady by amazingfatlose(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yes ohh @ chocolateme

(1) (Reply)

I Noticed An Amazing Stuff About 9x Mutiplication Table (its Gonna Shock You) / Comedian Bovi Shares A Cute Photo With Friends .. / Nadia Buari And Mum Rock Matching Outfits You Eyes Have Never Seen Before [see]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.