Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) (17428 Views)

10 Best Ways To Lighten Your Skin Naturally / ??? / Funny Memes To Lighten Your Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by charming1111(m): 11:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Do you have dark and dull skin? If yes then definitely you will want to achieve fair and flawless skin but the question is how?

It is a fact that the market is flooded with varieties of branded skin lightening creams and lotions but these crams and lotions often causes certain damages to the skin of its user instead of giving them fair skin. Dark and dull skin is a result of sun’s overexposure, poor lifestyle; regular use of chemical based product available in the market; dry skin, environment pollution and even certain medical condition are also responsible for making the skin dull and dark in look. If you really want to acquire natural beauty and lighten your skin complexion then instead of wasting your money on buying chemical products, try the following natural remedies.

HERE ARE SOME NATURAL REMEDIES TO LIGHTEN SKIN COMPLEXIONS

Yogurt
Yogurt is a by-product of milk and is blessed with very essential nutrients that can help in acquiring natural glow on the skin. You can us yogurt in many ways for your glowing skin. You can directly massage your face and dull skin with yogurt followed by leaving it on the skin for around 10-15 minutes and then washing it using lukewarm water for several weeks. Apart from this remedy, you can also us yogurt to make a paste by adding some oatmeal and lemon juice to it and then applying the paste as a face pack so as to make your skin moisturized and supple.

Honey
Honey is another special natural remedy to acquire natural skin glow which moisturizes the dry skin and assists on getting rid of the uneven skin tone problem. Honey is not only a good moisturizing agent but also it is blessed with amazing antibacterial properties that can help in fading away the acne scars and age spots sign. Like yogurt, you can apply honey to the skin in many ways either directly or indirectly. When you prefer the direct method then you need to apply honey to your face followed by leaving it there for 15-20 minutes and then washing it with luke warm water. This method will make you realize that your skin has become much brighter and fresher than before.

Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is a natural herb that is fully loaded with antibacterial properties and other special properties that are needed for skin glow. Aloe Vera is very beneficial for health and skin tone and has an ability to regain the skin’s original color by removing the hyperpigmentation which is a major reason for uneven skin tone. Aloe Vera Gel delivers super cooling effect to the skin tone and is very helpful in regenerating new cells and rebuilding damaged tissues. To get best result in faire skin tone, you need to apply the aloe vera gel thoroughly on your skin and allowing it to stand on your face for half an hour for half an hour and then washing it off with water. It is recommended to follow this remedy at least two times a day for two weeks so as to get desirable result in fair skin tone.

Lemon
Lemon is very rich in Vitamin C and also possesses superb acidic property which makes it a natural bleaching agent for the skin. Lemon also alleviates the entire skin complexions due to presence of antioxidants in it. To get best result in your fairness from lemon, firstly you need to cut lemon into two pieces followed by rubbing in gently on your dull skin and then leaving it for an hour before washing it with water. This simple remedy gives the most effective result in acquiring the natural glow on skin and also lowers the chances of scars development on its user face. It is advisable for you that if there is any wound on your face then don’t apply this remedy because lemon is very acidic in nature and can cause extreme pain in open wounds when it come in contact with wounds.

Gram Flour
Gram flour is another good natural remedy to lighten the skin complexions. Gram flour is highly rich in various nutrients which are necessary for a healthy skin. To apply it on your skin, you needs to mix some amount of gram flour in a small amount of water so as to form a thick paste and then applying that thick paste to your dull skin. You need to leave the paste on your face until the paste dries before washing it off with water. Using this natural remedy everyday will remove the dryness of your skin completely and will also remove other skin complexions completely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Quite incightful
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by dharay99: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2015
lonq s†ory mahn,
Jez bath regularly wid hypo & acid.
even Sheamus wunt b as white as yhu qonna b. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by Zzyco: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2015
Can I hear someone say black is beauty.. Lol. Women no go hear that one oh..
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by Rexhenrex(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
All this epistle just for a light skin

1 Like

Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
What about paw paw lotion.

Note:I am naturally fair but I hv green veins probably because I am slim or something.

Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by jamih: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
the op nailed it ..all the aforementioned works... esp the yoghurt and honey.
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by falcon01: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
Snowangel4:
What about paw paw lotion.

Note:I am naturally fair but I hv green veins probably because I am slim or something.
gigity gigity
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by sonneh: 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Gud info. Thnks
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by IsabelRosensti: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2016
I just started using the DermalMD Lightening Serum as I have a few dark spots on my face and am starting to get them on the backs of my hands. I start by washing my face with a gentle cleanser and then using a toner to close my pores. Then I apply the dermalmd lightening serum followed by sunscreen and then my moisturizer. On days that I work I will add light makeup and I am amazed that my face still looks fresh and non greasy at the end of my work day. I also use this at night. I still have the dark spots but my face has a healthier glow.
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
honey and yoghurt that i will lick ehn?

2 Likes

Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by youngestmilly: 2:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Piercedclit:
honey and yoghurt that i will lick ehn?
me too a swear
Re: How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Zzyco:
Can I hear someone say black is beauty.. Lol. Women no go hear that one oh..
black is beautiful winksee proof

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.