Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) (24497 Views)

Fayose Wore Shorts To May Day Celebration In Ekiti (Photos) / Photos From Workers' Day Celebration In Benue State Got People Talking / Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by menix(m): 1:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Stadium empty bcous dem no cook rice.
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by 190theclown: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
How does this independence day celebration help the Jobless youths in kaduna

You all should focus on the big picture

We have a long way to go not celebrating and wasting money on rubbish

some children havent eaten today wetin una de celeberate undecided
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by adesbreath: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
I wish I can believe Nigeria will change soon... I pray it does. I love my country.
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Empty stadium after dem go say dem spend N1bn
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
empty stadium

Buh a haha haha
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Seth89(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ministers nominated by President Muhammadu Buhari 1.Dr. Chris Ngige (Anambra) 2. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti) 3. Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers) 4. Babatunde Fashola (Lagos) 5. Abdurrahman Dambazau (rtd) (Kano) 6. Aisha AlHassan (Taraba) 7. Ogbonaya Onu (Abia) 8. Kemi Adeosun (Ogun) 9. Abubakar Malami SAN (Kebbi) 10. Senator Sirika Hadi (Katsina) 11. Barrister Adebayo Shittu (Oyo) 12. Sulaiman Adamu (Jigawa) 13. Solomon Dalong (Plateau) 14.Ibe Kachikwu (Delta) 15. Osagie Ehanire (Edo 17. Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom) 18. Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Niger) 19. Ibrahim Jibril 20. Audu Ogbeh (Benue) 21. Amina Mohammed (Kaduna) culled from Sahara reporters
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hahahahaha........... I feel you Miss Shizzy. *smiles*

But this is like saying "God bless Nigeria and NO PLACE ELSE"........ *smiles*

Come on, there are other countries aiiit.... And they aren't counterfeit..... *smiles*

BUT YEAH, NIGERIA IS JUST REALLY SPECIAL. IN MY BOOKS, NIGERIA IS THE MOST ENDOWED AND MOST BLESSED NATION ON THE PLANET. (And the evidences are there to prove it). *smiles*

shizzy7:
I LOVE EL-RUFAI....

I Just want to tell the whole world
THAT
I PASSIONATELY LOVE NIGERIA
Don't get it twisted, any other Country is a Counterfeit....
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by tlops(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
nice

Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by shizzy7(f): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahaha........... I feel you Miss Shizzy. *smiles*

But this is like saying "God bless Nigeria and NO PLACE ELSE"........ *smiles*

Come on, there are other countries aiiit.... And they aren't counterfeit..... *smiles*

BUT YEAH, NIGERIA IS JUST REALLY SPECIAL. IN MY BOOKS, NIGERIA IS THE MOST ENDOWED AND MOST BLESSED NATION ON THE PLANET. (And the evidences are there to prove it). *smiles*

I really don't care about other countries, I am just saying my own and 'any other Country' Could be or mean any country....TO Me they are Counterfeits...
AND
I am not insinuating that God bless Nigeria and 'No Place else'...my post has no correlation to that at all.

Singing
GREAT NATION by Timi Dakolo
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na wa o! Easy Miss....... *smiles* I get you aiiit... *smiles*

But does that include Israel?

shizzy7:
I really don't care about other countries, I am just saying my own and 'any other Country' Could be or mean any country....TO Me they are Counterfeits...
AND
I am not insinuating that God bless Nigeria and 'No Place else'...my post has no correlation to that at all.

Singing
GREAT NATION by Timi Dakolo
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Divineluv14:
smiley

are u single n searching
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by kstadaura: 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Divineluv14:
smiley
wow! this is cute and wink sexy.
I love Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by shizzy7(f): 2:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Na wa o! Easy Miss....... *smiles* I get you aiiit... *smiles*

But does that include Israel?

Why Israel? what's happening in Israel
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by XwhY(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
quiinnBee:
Hmmmm! NIGERIA IS CELEBRATING 55 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE! Amazing right? Well I came across this song some few days back and it's something everyone should read, listen to and digest.. The lyrics goes thus:
The young man standing laughing
But he knows where the shoe dey
pain am so
He no fit do anything today
But one day, the tables will turn The little children on the street
Working hard so they can eat
Dem no fit do anything but cry
But one day, the tables will turn
My sister with the sexy eyes
Selling her body so she can live She no fit do anything but worry
But one day, the tables will turn
So my brothers don't you see
We must bring some sanity over here
How can one person have so much
While so many have none
The average man doesn't ask for too
much
He only wants what you and I want
A safe place to lay his head at night
Is that too much to ask?
He wants his kids to go to good schools
So they can become somebody
He wants them grow up healthy and
strong
Is that too much to ask?
That's the song of a legend. ....Beautiful Nubia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by TENHEU22(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
ketekete:
May we never again be saddled with people who prefer themselves over the country ~ @elrufai

We are no where close to where we want to be all thanks to corruption and incompetent leaders in the past ~ @elrufai

We are also making it clear today that the Kaduna state government will not tolerate any criminal act in the state ~ El-Rufai

We have exercised the prerogative of mercy for 12 prisoners on the basis of health and age today.

We shall free our people from the shackles of ignorance in Kaduna state.

Tomorrow the Commisioner of education will announce the measures we have taken to improve the quality of education in 6 weeks

We have declared a state of emergency in the educational sector in Kaduna state.

We are determined to make quality education accessible to all because education is emancipation and education is freedom.

May we never again be saddled with people who prefer themselves over the country

We are no where close to where we want to be all thanks to corruption and incompetent leaders in the past

The Commissioner of Police, GOC 1 Div and Commandant Nigeria Air Force base are also present. Thats AOC TC not commandant NAF base

Learn More: http://ketekete.com/photos-of-nigeria-independence-day-celebration-in-kaduna/
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by bukqar(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
chinex276:
mtshhheeeeeww. wwww
. Bros haba are u Jelouse of the what u see?
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy Independence to my beloved Nigerians both home and abroad. Just chilling at home!
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Divineluv14(f): 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
uselessgoat:

are u single n searching

Single but not searching
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Divineluv14:

Single but not searching

i am searching and i think i've found u
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Divineluv14(f): 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
uselessgoat:

i am searching and i think i've found u

cheesy
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Divineluv14:

cheesy

i hope u wont turn me down. e don tey wey i don dey search for u
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
A lot actually... But I do not speak of events. I speak based on evidence of greatness.

Nigeria is a super great nation and we will get far better and flaunt our full potentials before the end of times before chaos strikes the world.
No nation on earth is as blessed as we are based on natural resources, human resources( great minds, intellectuals, and industrious work force), economic opportunities, adaptability genes, and beyond. We likened as the 'spiiritual israel' thanks to the limitless ingeniuty of a large percentage of the Igbo tribe. And also, we're termed Giants coz of the dominance or fast rising dominance of our individuals in almost any field e.g. Wole Soyinka, nobel laureate and the only Nigerian inductted in the Highly prestigious American Academy of Achievement. Another is Okonjo Iweala in World Economics, Among so many others. We also boast the only micorsoft architect in Africa among many more. I can go on and on.

But Israel are in direct covenant with the God of the Universe. They're God's offsprings naturally thanks to the Abrahamic covenant. And they have contributed their fair share to world development and advancements in science and medicine. I know of no other nation on the planet that has contributed to science and medicine directly and indirectly like the Jews. And the funny thing is I have their bloodline thru my Dad's Paternal lineage though I am predominantly Nigerian. Call me a Nigerian Jew and you won't be wrong.

So you see... Miss Shizzy. Don't be so quick to term other countries "counterfeits". Read about their history first, then u can rate them. But Nigeria remains the greatest according to my own research.

*smiles*

shizzy7:
Why Israel? what's happening in Israel
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by spartanian(m): 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
my beloved state
Re: Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) by ussy09(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2015
sexaddict08:
Kaduna....oh...I miss Kaduna, the city of crocodile, the centre of education.
Afta Pmb 8yrs dats our next pres.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Abike Dabiri Receives 187 Returnees, Promises Stipend, Loan (Pics) / SSANU: FG Betrayed Our Trust On IPPIS / 2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.