Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

True Talk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Talk (1176 Views)

True Talk For The Women / .... Stop sending Pm's to BERLYN she's fake ..((True talk)) / True Talk (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Talk by olowookerekemi(f): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2015

Re: True Talk by midehi2(f): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
undecided
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Damn...5yrs? I can't stay for that too Damn looong years... cool
Re: True Talk by Tallesty1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
Rubbish
Re: True Talk by vizkiz: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
mtchewww....she dated me for 5 years, bleeped my countless time, she is the reason why my diick got longer cus of excess blow jobs and I spent loads on cash treating her like a queen that she is. Now she left, so what do you want me to do? undecided

1 Like

Re: True Talk by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ok.....poisoning him will make the sagged Breast stand and it will make the 'watever' narrow ryt??

Mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: True Talk by AfroKnight: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
That gal is a goat as well all those who liked her idiotic post.
Re: True Talk by olowookerekemi(f): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
vizkiz:
mtchewww....she dated me for 5 years, bleeped my countless time, she is the reason why my diick got longer cus of excess blow jobs and I spent loads on cash treating her like a queen that she is. Now she left, so what do you want me to do? undecided
poison her also
Re: True Talk by olowookerekemi(f): 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
AfroKnight:
That gal is a goat as well all those who liked her idiotic post.
i dnt hv u tym tday
Re: True Talk by vizkiz: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
olowookerekemi:
poison her also

the book of Niggalatians chapter 3 verse 8 says "you just move on to the next girl. Old biitches are passed away" undecided
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Harbosede02:
Ok.....poisoning him will make the sagged Breast stand and it will make the 'watever' narrow ryt??

Mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Yes , You can use the water that was used to bath his corpse, mix it with hair growing around his pubic area, you grind it vigorously along with alum. Then apply it on the sagged breast and wide-whatever for 3weeks.. Trust me, They'll back to normal.. Try it and get back to me..
Re: True Talk by AfroKnight: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
olowookerekemi:
i dnt hv u tym tday

Are you the one who posted that piece of crap on Facebook? Or maybe one of those who liked it?

Rubbish.
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Yes , You can use the water that was used to bath his corpse, mix it with hair growing around his pubic area, you grind it vigorously along with alum. Then apply it on the sagged breast and wide-whatever for 3weeks.. Trust me, They'll back to normal.. Try it and get back to me..
is that suppose to be funny.....pls dont ever quote me with a meaningless post angry
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
Harbosede02:
is that suppose to be funny.....pls dont ever quote me with a meaningless post angry

Re: True Talk by lilmax(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
She's not worth it thats why marriage wasn't involved, you can't blame him undecided
Re: True Talk by IamLEGEND1: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
so dated him for 5 yrs and he didn't date you.

he slept with you countless times but you didn't sleep with him.

he hurt you but you didn't hurt him.

and after those 5yrs only ur age increased and his' just stagnated?.

why don't you have even small sense eh.
Re: True Talk by IamLEGEND1: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
so dated him for 5 yrs and he didn't date you.
he slept you countless times but you didn't sleep with him.
he hurt you but you didn't hurt him.
and after those 5yrs only ur age increased and his' just stagnated?.

why don't you have even small sense eh.
Re: True Talk by dharay99: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
poison huh....mtcheeeeeeeww.
Re: True Talk by olamigbemi(f): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
Seriously Na d girl mumu! All dose five years! Shey she no see sign of unseriousness in d guy ni? Mtchewww
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
dat one na mumu talk no b true talk...
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
olamigbemi:
Seriously Na d girl mumu! All dose five years! Shey she no see sign of unseriousness in d guy ni? Mtchewww
u get sense jare

unlike ............
Re: True Talk by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
KashyBaby:
Damn...5yrs? I can't stay for that too Damn looong years... cool
not too long na, u fit stay for 10yrs .e no bad

(1) (Reply)

To EVERYONE Who's Afraid To LOVE Again... / Married? 7 Secrets About S*x You Won’t Hear About In Church / Married And Unmaried Men Suppose Read Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.