Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) (1197 Views)

Boyfriend And Husband Snatchers Should Read This / Are There Still Husband Snatchers In Nigeria? / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by Crossbelt(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2016
By making a public disgrace like this? or what are other options.
To me I think this is the best instead of stabbing, pouring dangerous liquid or making a public shame of your self in the name of fighting.

Re: Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Each time I see dis picture I give kudos to d wife who did it. She's wise and bold. She made sure she did not mention her hubby name to avoid embarassing him and knwing fully well dat d hubby like any other man would give d snatcher some space as all eyes will be on any man dat comes close to her.

Just hope he hasn't gone to confront her publicly b4 posting the placard cus dat would disrespect and embarras her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
LMAO in EUROPE AND AMERICA the wife that did this will go to jail or will be sued and she will have to cough out thousands of dollars if not millions for destroying of image rights.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by cruzita(f): 8:56am On Jan 06, 2016
yea preferable instead of pouring hot oil or acid on her
Re: Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:
LMAO in EUROPE AND AMERICA the wife that did this will go to jail or will be sued and she will have to cough out thousands of dollars if not millions for destroying of image rights.
gringringrinOr killed...

Re: Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by broxymall(m): 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringringrinOr killed...

killed? lol i dnt think so
Re: Is This The Best Way To Treat Husband Snatchers.(photo) by Crossbelt(m): 9:50am On Jan 06, 2016
wwhitewitch:

Na d tin wae tire me for this Yankee guys, dats y I love naija, if d girl report d wife name general beating she go first receive for police station.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Weak As Ladies But A Little Stronger At Heart / I Think I Am A Little Bit Upgraded, Bash Me, Abuse Me And Like Me. It Is Allow / Can You Allow This On Your Wedding Day??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.