Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,550 members, 7,827,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Lagos State Should Find A Solution To Ayobo's Lagos To Ogun Unit Please - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagos State Should Find A Solution To Ayobo's Lagos To Ogun Unit Please (530 Views)

"Enough Is Enough To Ogun IBEDC" Poster Spotted / There Is A Solution To All Challenges / I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Should Find A Solution To Ayobo's Lagos To Ogun Unit Please by abbeylli(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
HAPPY Independence Day to all Nairalanders and guests
I thought if I could bring this topic to A global forum like this I think it will reach the right source's, we also thank Governor Akinwunmi Ambode for the good work .he is doing for Lagos I n just couple of months like the Ejigbo road Constructuon .
But there is something not done the Ayobo to Ogun state unit it is getting worse everyday .
ME and my siblings are relocating to somewhere there we had to park the car at Ayobo and board a Commercial bus I hadn't been okay since that day I just came back from hospital not quite long.
IT IS NOT because of my interest but more people Arr moving through these route .
I want nairaland mods to take these to front page.
And before I forget how is the celebration going
CC: lalasticlala , Ishilove

Re: Lagos State Should Find A Solution To Ayobo's Lagos To Ogun Unit Please by kelvine(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Ago Palace way in Isolo local Govt is about the same thing,possibly worse.
In the meantime, get a Toyota Highlander.
God bless.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Benin Chiefs Meets Pope Francis / My Encounter At The Filling Station Today. / See How This Fulani Boy Was Treatedafter Graduating From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.