Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee (7270 Views)

Profile Of Okechukwu Enelamah - Ministerial Nominee For Abia State / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by calaway: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
kokoA:
go and die!
na you go die wait and see ZOMBIE!!!
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by kokoA(m): 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
calaway:

na you go die wait and see ZOMBIE!!!
go and die!
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by mikolo80: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
MaziARINZE01:
This may be the only news from Saha-liars reporters that I will believe simply because they are APC's media department.

But to me, those names are recycled corrupt and old polithieftians. undecided
who is not
Re: Behold PMB 21 Ministerial Nominee by hinwazaka: 8:16am On Oct 02, 2015
AM AMAZED THAT OF THE ACTUAL 21 MAN LIST, NONE OF THE NAMES LISTED HERE IS REPLICATED ON IT. THIS LIST IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION. I CAN'T GET IF THIS IS A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO DECEIVE NIGERIANS OR SR MADE A MISTAKE. ABOUT 13 OR 15 NAMES ON THE ACTUAL LIST ARE OF NORTHERN EXTRACTION. WHEN THE LIST IS READ ON THE FLOOR OF THE SENATE, NIGERIANS WILL LEARN WHAT ACTUALLY TOOK PLACE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Approve Freedom Of Information In Lagos, Agbaje Dares APC / Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) / Power Sector: Reps Okay Bill To Create Royalty For Host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.