Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (48416 Views)

Opinion: 2.5D Screens And Curved Tvs Are Not Worth It,stop Wasting Your Money ! / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Lg’s V10 Doubles Up On Screens And Selfie Cameras - Newstac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Shinchika: 9:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Absolute rubbish.

BornnAgainChild:

To you...But for me its rubbish
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by solodox(m): 10:02am On Oct 02, 2015
donhils:

G4 currently costs 135k. This V10 looks more premium than the G4, so you'll be expecting something within 150k

Bro wiv specs like that? I'd be shell shocked if it sells for anything shy of 150k am even placing it in the near 180-200k regions... See processor! Ram!! Available and expandable rom!!! Chizos!
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:
and I was expecting to see one screen at the back and one at the front undecidedundecided

dumb thread... dumb OP undecidedundecided
grin grin YOU DEY MY MIND SELF!

SHALL! WHEN THE PHONE REACH 16K WE GO BUY AM.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by ihatebuhari(f): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2015
Skoopy:

Tell all nairalanders you love buhari and own one of this prestigious luxury smart device for yourself. My word!
ok
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by ihatebuhari(f): 10:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Fit2Rule:

you mean it?
no sir
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2015
mikool007:
ur too dumb to reason, d fone has a "double screen feature" nd ur der spitting out fool.shness
go and read the topic undecided

What is the meaning of two screen phone to youundecided
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by boombay(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:
and I was expecting to see one screen at the back and one at the front undecidedundecided

dumb thread... dumb OP undecidedundecided

khassy of life!
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Elxandre(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2015
free2ryhme:
African Mugus anoda phon don come out make una come pay mugu money oooo grin

Oyinbos no gree use am na black man wey no invent anything dey buy am cheesy
What is this one saying

Na Nigerians dey line up buy iPhones for America Abi?
Africans are poor and have low spending power of you don't know.
Africans will never buy more smartphone units than westerners.

Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by abatically(m): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Shinchika:
Tecno isn't supposed to even make expensive devices, they are to be affordable. Which tecno user is ready to buy at 90K device. The Phantom is still causing customers to unlearn and learn.

Nobody ever thought Samsung will make phones worth 180k (galaxy s6 edge). Or that Sony would make phones like xperia z4.(they wre known for making TV and DVD) It's all about gradually building ur brand. Samsung took the risk with the galaxy s series and they have never looked back. Tecno is not yet a worldwide brand and that is the only reason they haven't built a high end too of the line phone. Just take a look at xiaomi now.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Elxandre(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2015
ollah1:

You asked a question and answered it urself. Expect the next version with 820
I think there is a newer version of 810, version 2.1
Dunno if that one is hot too.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by tgmservice: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2015
Nigerian youths with phone. When u see a young guy or girl displaying with their phones u will think they are d ones that manufactured it
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by ceejay80s(m): 10:21am On Oct 02, 2015
This op just allow me waste 100kb of my data on this stuwpid thread, where is the double screen?
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Elxandre(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:28am On Oct 02, 2015
boombay:

khassy of life!

chairman mi how far na grin
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by mikool007(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2015
abatically:

That is where u are wrong. Tecno can build a phone like galaxy s6. The problem is would there be a market for it? 3 year ago, if someone told u tecno would build a phone like phantom 5 I'm sure u won't believe. 5 years ago nobody would believe LG would build a phone like this, they are not known for making phones.

In business, u have to be strategic, u can't invest in something huge when u are not sure of the market. Tecno decided to target the low end market, doesn't mean they can't build a big phone, but the problem is if they do, people will rather buy a Samsung or LG or HTC high end phones especially when the tecno is priced close to them. But don't worry, tecno are gradually getting there, give them about a year or 2 and u will start seeing tecno phones sold for 100k plus. Shebi they started with 10k phones, now they have 70k phones. They only need to gain the trust of their customers.

I will give u an example. Have u seen the new kia optima? That car kicks the shiit out of a 2015 camry and some even say it better than a 2015 honda accord. But if someone told u 5 years ago that kia would build a car like that would u believe?
look m talking bout the present situation of the company cuz ryt nw i cn tell u dey can't build dat fone, in 5 years time may be, its all up to them
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
grin grin YOU DEY MY MIND SELF!

SHALL! WHEN THE PHONE REACH 16K WE GO BUY AM.

I go wait till E enter Olx first gringrin
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2015
solodox:

wai, nitori oluwa, would you want a screen at the back?

that's what I was expecting to see na cry
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Elxandre(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2015
emeraldlife:

Stop calling LG V10 a two screen phone.That's an extra display just like u have on note 4 edge. It's like the screen was splitter to show app notification, system operations, alarms and time and what have u. It is not a double screen phone period.

And again, it does make a difference. LG is not TECNO. please proof read the specifications again.
It's a double screen with even different resolutions and make.
Read the article well.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Elxandre(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2015
oz4real83:
I'm glad u weren't expecting the phone to have Air-conditioner,heater,refridgerator,parachute,gun,blender,cooker,wine dispenser,water dispenser and food processor!!!

it should also include in addition to the aforementioned
electric kettle
gas cooker
blender
juice extractor
mattress and pillows
undecided
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by longpen: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2015
Why church wedding failed? Who is responsible? Sir: you have raised an issue, which is a burden to many of us today: you as a servant of God, and have witnessed and conducted church wedding: to start with; the entire parties are responsible: 1. The couples(husband and wife), 2.the parents. 3. the clergymen(sometimes). Sir! The couples carries 33.3%, while the parents carry 33.3% and the clergymen bears the rest percentage! Failed church wedding is mainly caused by wrongFoundation and Permissive will, and because Church is now in the world, and the world is now in the church. Now in the church, you see two people eyeing each other in an immoral way. You see in the church, pastor sleeping with another another men's wives with impunity. What of corruption in the church!. Thank God you are conversant with Plateau. In bukuru, an evangelist shared with me, what he saw and witnessed in a church there. In that Church, the pastor designed the church In such a way that, there is an underground room below the altar. And while the chorus and praise and worship are going on, the pastor was in the habit of having S*X with the married women and the single ladies of the church underground. Nobody thought of it. They tagged the room counselling room. Then, the work of flesh multiplied in the church. Children were dying like cockroaches, calamities everywhere. Am sad, and highly disturbed, because so many so called Pastors are not Pastors but 'Srotsap'( inverted spelling of Pastor) they are perverted!...it means devil incarnate! Why church wedding failed? We need Pray for our Church! When Christ returns, would he meet you and I in faith! Let the revival start with you and I! @yekini_o
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

I go wait till E enter Olx first gringrin
lolzz, OLX.

I DEY FEAR THAT WEBSITE DIE.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2015
mikool007:
ur too dumb to reason, d fone has a "double screen feature" nd ur der spitting out fool.shness

dumb and dumber fits your description undecided

did D OP say double screen or two screens
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2015
rottenegg:

You surely have my vote!

gringrin

got to hit the follow button on this nigga... don't worry
..you'll be my Minister for derailing
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by KINGOZEK(m): 10:39am On Oct 02, 2015
That's new invention, let's wait and see other companies roll out their own. Alms folded....
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by Elxandre(m): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
abatically:

That is where u are wrong. Tecno can build a phone like galaxy s6. The problem is would there be a market for it? 3 year ago, if someone told u tecno would build a phone like phantom 5 I'm sure u won't believe. 5 years ago nobody would believe LG would build a phone like this, they are not known for making phones.

In business, u have to be strategic, u can't invest in something huge when u are not sure of the market. Tecno decided to target the low end market, doesn't mean they can't build a big phone, but the problem is if they do, people will rather buy a Samsung or LG or HTC high end phones especially when the tecno is priced close to them. But don't worry, tecno are gradually getting there, give them about a year or 2 and u will start seeing tecno phones sold for 100k plus. Shebi they started with 10k phones, now they have 70k phones. They only need to gain the trust of their customers.

I will give u an example. Have u seen the new kia optima? That car kicks the shiit out of a 2015 camry and some even say it better than a 2015 honda accord. But if someone told u 5 years ago that kia would build a car like that would u believe?
I see you are a Techno stakeholder. cheesy
Please tell your company to start rolling out updates, to start with.
Look, Nobody has anything against Tecno.
Infact, if they make a snapdragon powered phone, that is updatable to the latest Android versions at a slightly reduced rate, than Samssung etc, it would sell out.

How do you gain trust when you make a phone with MTK 67xx and price it 70k, when Xiaomi, a much bigger brand, offered their Redmi note 2, with a smoky helio x10 processor at 45k (import costs included), and with updates to Android marshmallow guaranteed?

Tecno isn't strategic, but greedy and selfish.
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
sonofananimal:
lolzz, OLX.

I DEY FEAR THAT WEBSITE DIE.

hahha.

which you come D buy from

ypu sabi say OLx tins D cheap die
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by rottenegg: 10:44am On Oct 02, 2015
khassy:

gringrin
got to hit the follow button on this nigga... don't worry ..you'll be my Minister for derailing
I hope I wont have to declare my assets publicly?
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by khassy(m): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2015
rottenegg:

I hope I wont have to declare my assets publicly?

yea
you would have to declare how many thread you've derailed and how many people you've trolled gringrin
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by martineverest(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2015
There are some computer dat come with 2tb ram.4 gb ram on phone is useless,especially when it run ARM-based OS.a full windows laptop with 2gb ram is far more useful than a fone with 6gb ram
alotofgrace:
I keep asking masef....what will be the place of laptops and PCs in 2020?

A phone now installs 4GB RAM/64GB ROM with ext. HDD of 2TB.

Am sure nxt generation phones wil have hologram keyboards
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by abatically(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2015
mikool007:
look m talking bout the present situation of the company cuz ryt nw i cn tell u dey can't build dat fone, in 5 years time may be, its all up to them

Lol. Take a look at the tecno phantom 5, remove the tecno Brand and put Sony, then I bet that phone would sell for nothing less than 90k if not more .I mean it's got almost everything a flagship phone has. 3gb ram, 1080p, fingerprint scanner, good build quality. If they want Qhd it is as easy as buying Sony or LG screen like apple does. If they want better camera they can as well use Sony lens just like Google did with nexus 6p. They can bump up the processor if they want. All these things cost money. At the end the phone will be priced above 100k Naira and currently tecno doesn't have the customers to pay for that. It doesn't mean they can't build it, but as a businessman, would u invest in something where u will lose money?
Re: V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras by abatically(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Elxandre:

I see you are a Techno stakeholder. cheesy
Please tell your company to start rolling out updates, to start with.
Look, Nobody has anything against Tecno.
Infact, if they make a snapdragon powered phone, that is updatable to the latest Android versions at a slightly reduced rate, than Samssung etc, it would sell out.

How do you gain trust when you make a phone with MTK 67xx and price it 70k, when Xiaomi, a much bigger brand, offered their Redmi note 2, with a smoky helio x10 processor at 45k (import costs included), and with updates to Android marshmallow guaranteed?

Tecno isn't strategic, but greedy and selfish.

Tecno? Count me out. I'm team LG and HTC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN / How To Use Whatsapp On Your X2-02 And Others / Smartphone Thieves Will Hate This New Android 5.1 Update.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.