Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Conspiracy Against The South? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conspiracy Against The South? (2580 Views)

The Real Conspiracy Against The Eastern Seaports And Riverports / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by dmz1: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ovamboland:

The Yorubas are found all over the country and all over the world, yet you never hear of them being slaughtered or breeding ill will against their host the way Ibos are known to do. They are huge Yoruba communities in all West African countries who are truly integrated therein and never snide at their host.
Before Ibos came Yoruba lived all over the Northern part of the country and there were no pogroms. It shows people who are well brought up and diplomatic. The Ibos came with their uncultured brashness and attempt to dominate and take over other people's property thoughtlessly and call it competition. Many will loot the property of the locals to increase their own value and call it success. They laugh at the misfortune of locals and call them stupid and behave as the overlords and they expect all to cower and marvel.

go to sleep, you no get talk.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ovamboland:

The Yorubas are found all over the country and all over the world, yet you never hear of them being slaughtered or breeding ill will against their host the way Ibos are known to do. They are huge Yoruba communities in all West African countries who are truly integrated therein and never snide at their host.

Before Ibos came Yoruba lived all over the Northern part of the country and there were no pogroms. It shows people who are well brought up and diplomatic. The Ibos came with their uncultured brashness and attempt to dominate and take over other people's property thoughtlessly and call it competition. Many will loot the property of the locals to increase their own value and call it success. They laugh at the misfortune of locals and call them stupid and behave as the overlords and they expect all to cower and marvel.
Lies from the pit of hell!

See a tribe that colluded with the enemy to almost wipe out the Igbo race pontifying online as saint and spreading blatant lies to deceive the gullible.

It's not a crime for a non-indigene to aspire to be a chairman in a market they have the majority. Neither is it a crime for lawful taxpayers and citizens to exercise their franchise rights during elections.

If Yoruba people have the sizeable number in any place in the SE, nothing prevents them from participating and aspiring for political posts to better the lots of the people.

A peep into history will prove that Igbos are no land-grabbers. In the past centuries Yorubas were busy building empires, looking for weaker groups to acquire. The Fulanis colonized the Hausas. The Binis terrorised some parts of Yoruba and Anioma land, and tried to conquer and use them as slaves.

The irony is that these same people still turn around to accuse Igbos, who have no such history of expansionist tendencies, of land grabbing and seeking to dominate others.
And over the years, this criminal gang have propagated lies and falsehoods portraying Igbos who never had an army or empire as land grabbers.

Its an aberration to hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in any part of the country, especially even when the oil revenue from the South-East Zone is being channelled for Abuja and Lagos development.

Like the Op, mischievous Yoruba bigots are carrying wicked lies that Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative until the Igbos came with their brashness and provoked their hosts in the North to begin their killing spree, pogroms and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
But the fact remains, that in spite of this new wicked propaganda by some Yorubas, the Christian minorities and other Southerners are being maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.
Till date Fulani herdsmen have continued their onslaught across the length and breadth of the Middle-belt unabated.

Recall that some years ago, a Yoruba woman was caught cleaning her baby's bum with the pages of the quran and she was killed.
Innocent Christians were killed up-North just because of Mohammed's cartoon in Denmark and beauty pageant to be hosted in Nigeria.

Going down memorable lane, donkey years ago before Nigeria came into existence, Yoruba Kingdom lost the city of Ilorin to a superior army led by the marauding Fulanis. The Fulani caliphate were able to install an Emir to rule and lord it over the helpless Yoruba people till date. The Fulanis have had Ilorin for like 150 years now and the cowardly tribe still had the guts to drag Igbos into their misery instead of growing some balls to challenge their Fulani masters.

We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba
: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid Mohammed.
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

It's a pity that the same slave masters, whom some Yorubas shamelessly ass-lick as if without them they are worthless, don't even consider Yoruba Muslims as equals but inferior beings. 
The same Fulani herdsmen have been hunting Yorubas for sport for decades. And just few days ago less than 10 Fulanis had the guts to kidnap Olu Falae (from his farm in Ondo State) and held him in bondage for a ransom of N100m, and 200 bloody cowards, like the fellow who composed the write-up above, in the farm could only but watch, and later took to the Internet to rant uselessly and senselessly. To cap their cowardice they put the blame of Falae's abduction on Igbos even when Falae revealed that Fulani herdsmen kidnapped him! 

The Yoruba tribe lost Ilorin city and its environs to their Fulani masters when they had the Oyo Empire. Right now with the terroristic tendencies of her master the Yorubas appear helpless and too scared to be on their own, and to ensure that they are not left alone with their master they therefore resorted to fabricating lies, falsehood and propaganda to malign the Igbos, with a view to quenching the call for self-determination.

Remember, soon after Nigeria got independence the Western region was in turmoil, codenamed “wild wild west” characterised by election rigging, thuggery, violence, arson, mass murders and other forms of corruption and acts of lawlessness, that occasioned the January 1966 coup, took place as pioneering acts in Nigeria.

"Operation Wetie" in Yoruba means wet a human being and his/her properties with petrol and set them ablaze.

Read the message Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, has for liars and history distortionists like you:
YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA - By Sanusi Lamido 
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude.
   * The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics;
    * Igbo marginalisation and the responsible limits of retribution; and
    * The Yoruba Factor and "Area-boy" Politics.
My views on the Yoruba political leadership have been thoroughly articulated in some of my writings, prime among which was " Afenifere: Syllabus of Errors" published by This Day (The Sunday Newspaper) on Sept 27, 1998. There was also an earlier publication in the weekly Trust entitled " The Igbo, the Yoruba and History" (Aug. 21, 1998)...
Being Excerpts from A Paper Presented At The “National Conference On The 1999 Constitution” Jointly Organised By The Network For Justice And The Vision Trust Foundation, At The Arewa House, Kaduna From 11th –12th September, 1999.
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Over the course of their existence Yorubas have created a bizarre culture of breeding touts and political thugs to heat up the polity and disturb the peace of lawful citizens.

Yorubas are seen to display animosity and envy towards some other tribe who out-compete and do better than them in Lagos and its environs. 

The Yoruba tribe have proven to be selfish, treacheerous, tribalistic, greedy and wicked, such that they rarely appreciate the good in other people.

Just before 2015 gubernatorial election in Lagos, suspecting that the outcome of the election will not be in their favour, Oba Rilwane Akiolu woke up one fateful day and threatened to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed gubernatorial candidate. And many fellows like tthis Op supported the Oba. As if the threat was not enough, a Yoruba medical doctor in the US, Dr Ariyo, called for the extermination of the Igbos.

Just like in Nigeria, there are huge Igbo communities flourishing and living in peace elsewhere in other parts of Africa and in the world, building and establishing business empires, and growing the economy of the locals and that of the respective country. The Great Igbo Nation have produced sons and daughters who are global players in the world. And indeed despite been far from Nigeria power the Igbos have achieved unrivaled success for themselves, and have the largest concentration of middle-class citizens.

Bigotic Yorubas and their cohorts should note this:
You can't get away with screwing people over your whole life because Karma will surely strike...someday!

https://www.nairaland.com/2613463/igbos-most-brilliant-black-african
The full study can be found here:
http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

https://www.nairaland.com/2614116/uzoamaka-aduba-wins-emmy-role#38226903

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2621620/igbos-architect-falae-kidnap/2#38361024
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-olu-falae/
https://www.nairaland.com/2615875/how-fulani-herdsmen-abducted-oluhttp://www.nairaland.com/2623048/kidnap-slept-bare-ground-trekked
https://www.nairaland.com/2624471/fulani-herdsmen-working-boko-haram

ILORIN AND OFFA GOING...
Jarus:
I am from Offa, born and bred there, an active 'youth voice' in the community, having written a number of articles on the politics of the town.

We are Yoruba, no controversy about that; we are northerners too, at least since 1914.

I'm particularly indifferent about where we end up, in the event of split. North or South, I'm ok.
nduchucks:
Lesson, There is nothing monolithic about the Yoruba people. Each group has its own language, history, land claims etc. After this dream splitting of the country, the Yorubas may end up splitting into 50 more pieces for there to be peace.

You people are already e-attacking Jarus for not being a detribalized Yoruba man.

I see Aigbofa flexing e-muscles and sharpening his e-RPGs already. olodo cheesy
Jarus:

We Offa can still be gotten back, at least we don't deny our Yorubaness and we never claim to be any other tribe than Yoruba.

But Ilorin, forget! You(ok, we) have lost Ilorin. An average Ilorin person sees himself as Fulani, even if he doesn't speak any other language than Yoruba and his name is Bukola. Trying to reclaim Ilorin? I'm afraid another bloodied nose reminiscent of the Afonja/Alimi/Solagberu of old will be recorded. OPC tried it and had themselves to blame. Let sleeping dog lie. 80% of Ilorin people see themselves as Fulani.

SEE MORE REVELATIONS ABOUT THE YORUBA TRIBE
CreamyBanana:
That is nothing but the truth. I am a Yoruba man from Ondo state but I must say that Yoruba are the most wicked and hypocritical tribe in the world. Don't take their smile as love. They are the devil himself.

A Yoruba man will be laughing with you and be killing you at the same time. All the lecturers I ever had problems with were not only Yoruba but from the same state with me. They will be showing you around as their own brother but behind your back, they will be planning on how to destroy you and make sure you never reach their standards.

Yorubas prefer to destroy their own rather than help them. They don't want those below them to succeed. They always promise and fail. If a Yoruba man promise you a job, just forget it. You will just be wasting your time reminding him.

I have got more helps from Igbos and Hausas than even those that claim to be uncles. The only thing they are good at is making promises that they will never fulfil.

When I was looking for admission, it was an Igbo man that I did not even know from Adams that helped simply because he thought I was Igbo. A Yoruba man will never do that for his brother. Instead, they will be looking for every possible ways to bring him down.

My sister had problems with her supervisor who was a Yoruba man. But I never had a problem with my own supervisor who was a Hausa man.

I don't hate my people. I just hate their hypocrisy. People from other tribes are busy building their people and taking over our lands while we scheme on how to destroy ourselves.

I am in Ife. Please, anyone in Ife should go to Lagere now. All Igbos and Hausas have opened shop while my brothers are still sleeping and scheming evil against one another.

In Ilorin, Igbos, Hausas and Chinese have taken over everything because they keep on grooming and helping their brothers. Yorubas do not know how to build. They only know how to destroy one another.

Yoruba e ronu.
https://www.nairaland.com/2598007/yoruba-worst-tribe-world
CreamyBanana:

You know I am telling the truth.

Do you know Igbos secrets of how they are taking over Lagos? Because, they will own a shop, train their clansman for a while and help him set up his own business. They are spreading while we are shouting instead of helping ourselves.

dominique:
I'm Yoruba and I painfully agree to some of the things said by the Op. When it comes to being your brother's keeper, most Yorubas are lacking in that regards. My mum told me of an experience she had when her car got stuck in mud. It was the Yoruba guys that told her to pass that area that the road is not that bad. When she did and got stuck, they demanded to push out the car for a fee. She got angry and told them that rather than pay them, she would look for other people to push out the car and pay them. While she was still tongue-lashing them, two Igbo (not sure of their tribe sha) guys came out from their shop and helped her push out the car. She offered them money and they declined. She felt so ashamed for her people, I also felt ashamed. I won't say my people are evil tho. Evil knows no tribe or religion.

Yoruba e ronu tunwada (think and change your acts)
bakynes:
Am Yoruba and you can confirm from my previous comments. I agree with the OP on the point that we don't help ourselves. Even while I was in the UK, I could notice the trend among Yorubas. Indians, Jamaicans, Ghanaians help their brothers and sisters to come to the UK and help them get papers but We Yorubas even report our fellow brothers to the Home office, we don't accommodate our family members new in a foreign country for more than 6 months. WhIle in Nigeria I met with a lot of family friends who had companies but they kept on promising on helping me secure a job. Majority not all like to see you down and want you to keep begging them for money than helping you stand on your own. Igbos on the otherhand setup their brothers to stand on their own.
Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ovamboland:

Shut up. Yoruba boys beheaded a soldier in the uk

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by ikechu1278: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
shiinihost:
]

we can't afford to keep going back and forth. Azikiwe betrayed awolowo. Awolowo betrayed ojukwu.

We the new generation of southerner should let bygones be bygones. We need a united south to break this fulani oligarchy.

You should be talking to your SW bros not us. They made sure there is no such thing as south unity.. Check the last election if you need proof

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikechu1278:

You should be talking to your SW bros not us. They made sure there is no such thing as south unity.. Check the last election if you need proof

Biafra can never be united with Yoruba's. Never. Yoruba guys showed what they can be during the last election.

2 Likes

Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by sherrylo: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ovamboland:

True!

1 Like

Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by ideykwum: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Since you started with an insult, I would not bother to buttress my argument! I wish you well!

Ovamboland:

Common word 'betray'you don't even know the meaning. Is Awolowo and Zik in the same party that any issue of betrayal comes to play? As an opposing party man, is it Awolowo's prerogative to make life easy for Zik and NCNC anywhere in the country. Is Awolowo supposed to teach Zik how to keep his party members loyal to NCNC and not join other parties of their choice if it ever happened that they decamped?

The several other minority parties e.g Ibadan people's party, that won seats but choose to team up with AG and not NCNC to form the government also betrayed Zik because they are all his children or pupils abi? Was teaming with other parties to form the government illegal by the rules of the time? Why didn't Zik Approach the courts if there was any foul play or infraction to the subsisting law.

So Zik who years earlier declared God had made Ibo children to rule over Africa was coming to Ibadan to actualize that nightmare and 60 years after Ibo descendants still fail to see the stupidity of that attempt. Of all the peoples originating from the Western region and members of Zik's NCNC he didn't find anyone capable and acceptable to the people he wants to lead except himself? There was Adeniran Ogunsanya and TOS Benson

Why didn't Zik follow through with the funny game he was playing and leave Eyo Ita to run the government in Enugu and not kick him out? And he did that to someone tracing his origin within Zik's own region
Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by Ovamboland(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
ideykwum:
Since you started with an insult, I would not bother to buttress my argument! I wish you well!

Calling you ignorant is not an insult if you make public statements you are unable to defend.

The light of truth drives away the darkness of falsehood in any recess.
Re: Conspiracy Against The South? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rotimi47:
Zik alliance with the North is a fact writing in gold as per Nigerian history, people should stop twisting facts due to sentiments; the did have been done and the way forward should be what is next but if I may ask;

1. Why is it that the Yorubas have mostly been opposition until recently while the Igbos have always voted along the same line with the North?

2.What happened to Apga that Chief Ojukwu help found?

3.Why is PDP a party that consists many of Igbo states Zoning their party presidential candidate slot to the North if they haven't been Allies?

Every fact since 1959 till date points to this but note that for Igbos to get one of them to be President outside Biafra they have to believe in APGA and also work extensively with other tribes.

Do note that you have 2 great sons that can easily get votes from outside your region if they emerge as presidential candidates of any major parties; their names are Ngige & Okorocha, they don't play tribal politics and as such they have lots of non Igbo followers.

We're Yoruba in opposition between 1999 n 2007

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How The Nigerian Army Is Transported To The Battlefield In 2015 / Buhari's MAP Gift, The Bold Message And The Blindness Of "Intelligent" Nigerians / Breaking!!!!!! Cbn Governor Retires?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.