Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ (45183 Views)

Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust / "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang / No Justice In Nigeria - Arrested Cultists Set Free?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Sappyman(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
That is serious. I just pray that one day Nigeria will be free from all these Boko Harm stuff. I have a dream that one day Nigeria will free and the everyone will be free to walk about peacefully from one point to the other without any security concerns. I have dream that one day Nigeria will not be divided along religious line. I have a dream that Nigeria will root out Boko Haram. I have a dream that Nigeria will...............
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by AnambraDota: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I only came to check if PMB's name was mentioned as the invitee

2 Likes

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by jossyj: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
Built2last:
Do not blame PMB or GEJ.

Blame Lord Lugard and his whiskey drinking girl friend called Flora shaw.

Have you seen the movie titled "The Root"

Thats the root cause

so intelligent
you're the right son of your father.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Its one thing to arrest them and make a public show of it, its another thing to persecute and convict them. Jail them, no time for long talk!!!
Nothing go happen. They already have immunity from public identification. Those guys are free by now. Na North. They think differently when it comes to things religion.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Forwetinnah: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
..was Buhari there?!
If he's not there, then this is child's play

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by ComrdDRS: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ
... judge bush has rendered that country useless.. i Went there last months .... the country needs change #RedCross

#IhateAmerica #FTC
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Forwetinnah: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

..exactly, those people are mere scape goats
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by ComrdDRS: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
Na your ISIS LEADER U INVITE NA HIM U LOVE abi?
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ
... judge bush has rendered that country useless.. i Went there last months .... the country needs change #RedCross

#IhateAmerica #FTC
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by bloodkiller: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
midolian:
SMH for you, e-terrorist.. You used to be more reasonable
smh for a gworo seller like you

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by CORRECTMAN78(m): 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thunda go fire that NIS boss. The culprites no get name?
You see, this is one of the reasons I don't like this entity, Nigeria. There is no fairness, there is no equity. Supposing this ISIS kingpin was invited by an Igbo man. Just think through it, I will be right back.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by neocortex: 6:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
NIS should free the innocent mallams and
arrest the main sponsor.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by HireKiller(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2015
neocortex:
NIS should free the innocent mallams and
arrest the main sponsor.

Yes in the end these people they arrested are merely scapegoats.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by wiringdpt(m): 6:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
You went to where?
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ

#IhateAmerica #FTC
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by uboma(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Emmafrancis:
Its one thing to arrest them and make a public show of it, its another thing to persecute and convict them. Jail them, no time for long talk!!!

The 2 Nigerian men who invited the Chief of ISIS may be co-sponsors of the Boko-haram insurgents in the country.

I wonder why their names were not mentioned.

What a country we live in!

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by jimi4us: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
john4reala:
Gbam!!! Pray for IRAQ

#IhateAmerica #FTC
you sound like a jihadist. SSS do your fcking job and track dis guy down and arrest him. Who dey wake up sey na Iraq or Yemen him wan go visiting. SSS do your job ooo
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by seangy4konji: 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pics or i dont belief it.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by tophee(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
fooool...av u seen him now
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Emmy4Naija: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Unbelievable!!!!. Something is fishy with this revelation. If NIS arrested the men when they got the tip off.
Why is NIS opening up now. Why were they silent since PMB ordered the investigation of the visa?
What has happened to the men, we also want to know their names.

I guess the men are not affiliated to some of the untouchables in the North and may be Boko Haram?
Nigerians are watching...truth coming out gradually.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Funjosh:

Boko Haram is Fighting in the North, is Northern Nigeria not part of Nigeria

How many southerners have lost their lives during all these terror they have unleashed on Nigeria

Listen whatsoever happens to the North happens to the south As long as we are still one Nation. (Irorun igi ni irorun eye) lipsrsealed

Stupid Yoruba slaves always defending their masters
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by ridgeman: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
Empty news no names, pictures or proof of arrests just hot air
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by akbenbus: 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
abeg who is deceiving who? the people no get name?
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by akbenbus: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2015
abeg who is deceiving who? the people no get name? angryabeg who is deceiving who? the people no get name?
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by ArodewilliamsT: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Don't be deceived, how come the men do not have names. What are hiding? They want nigerians to forget about the case subconsciouly and say " oh afterall they've caught the culprits. Aso rock has a lot hide". I'm not taking the bait.
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Afritop(m): 6:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
what will the NIS gain from lying. if the man had not been caught i am so sure they wont issue any statement
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by dedugbaa(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
midolian:
SMH for you, e-terrorist.. You used to be more reasonable
Guy,one big gbosa for you coded flogging.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Yeeyo: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
Is sunusi invited him 2 come n up grade boko haram..
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Appleyard(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

and now that he wasn't mentioned, what next?
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Yeeyo: 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
hahaha corect u ar rite cos buhari n isis leader hv somtin in common..
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by zynzyn(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hope to see what becomes of this ......!
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by nsdannani: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls their name
Re: ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ by Ejjis(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
They will release them soon.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) / Uk Parliament Condemns Killing Of #endsars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.