Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,791 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) (45130 Views)

China Threatens To Suspend Mambilla Power Plant Funding Over Legal Disputes / 40yrs After, FG’s N2 Trillion Mambilla Power Project Yet To Begin / FG Seeks $5bn Chinese Loan For Mambilla Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Seriously Pmb is working

He may not be 90% but baba is 75% ok as at time gone

God bless you Muhammadu Buhari

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by mrvitalis(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
The economy is improving

Infrastructure is improving tho at a slow pace

Rail is improving

Buhari has not done much in education and health tho

Apart from the herdsmen issue he has been OK for me

326 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by theenchanter: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
U guys should quit being mediocre for once na, it's getting worse, ahn ahn, kilode!

It's not surprising sha, majority of Nigerians don't know d reason they voted these people.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute the enegie....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials....

are you nigerians this daft....??

thats why ajaokuta is not working till today...

you are a joke....

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Almaiga: 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
This Buhari no dey tire, the Man wan finish Nigeria with correct developmental projects. From Dams, Railways, Roads, Airports, Dry Ports, Inland Ports, Power, Housing, the list is endless.
Buhari is doing what PDP couldn't do in 16 years.

God bless PMB.

269 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by theenchanter: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute it....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a fucktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plats that are not even near to the raw materials....

you are a joke....
technology literate, what raw material does mambilla hydropower needs that's not closer to it?

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by Nbote(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Those pictures are even from years ago when d contract stopped....
Here are d same pictures as at wen d govt kicked off d project in 2017 Which means dat was where work stopped before d govt commenced it...
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/241992-nigeria-approves-construction-3050mw-mambilla-electricity-project-5-7-billion.html

http://www.nigeriaelectricityhub.com/2017/09/26/mambilla-power-project-to-be-ready-in-6-years/

When will U ppl stop lying to attract attention and plaudits... D contract was awarded in 2012 and revoked later becos of irregularities.. It was rewarded last year and shld b completed in 6yrs... How and where are d heavy power equipments going to b installed wen d project is jus starting.? U ppl are not jus pathetic but shameless... Sarrki, mrvitalis, Almaiga, and d rest of U lots, I pray dat ur daily lives and future be as deceptive as U guys are...

jomoh:

Doubting Thomas this is a picture from ordinary citizen who has seen the truth and not official picture.

Look at yourself. You don’t even have shame. You even claim in your write up that it was awarded last year.

FYI mambila project has been designed more than 40years ago and no government did anything about it.

PMB is the only one that has ever done anything meaningful to it in over 40years.

I don't know if U understand basic English or U jus lack comprehension skills, but one thing dat is very obvious from U and ur lots is d absolute lack of sense.. Anyways I'm not here trade words or banter with u and ur kinds...

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
theenchanter:
technology literate, what's raw material does mambilla hydropower needs that's not closer to it?

think...do we have everywere water for hydro plants...??.....am talking about other plants that are not working sufficiently....

nigeria has already over 20000mw installed already...management is misreble....

misrable or misreble....i dont remember.... undecided undecided

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:
idiiots....building power plants upandan but no infrastructure to distribute it....waste....

i dont understand nigerians....technology illiterates...you must have a funcktioning infrastruture to distribute the energie too.....

chaiii...no meters,nothing,but building new plants that are not even near to the raw materials....

you are a joke....

A confused energy analyst

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

A confused energy analyst

sarrki you moroon..wetin concern you with energie...?

you finished shouting sai baba...??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

think...do we have everywere water for hydro plants...??.....am talking about other plants that are not working sufficiently....

nigeria has already over 20000mw installed already...management is misreble....

How will it be managed since you and your likes believe that pdp is the way out

Pmb that is trying to rescue the country

All you guys do is online propaganda to stop him

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
mrvitalis:
The economy is improving

Infrastructure is improving tho at a slow pace

Rail is improving

Buhari has not done much in education and health tho

Apart from the herdsmen issue he has been OK for me

Same thing with me especially the security

You are a patriot

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

How will it be managed since you and your likes believe that pdp is the way out

Pmb that is trying to rescue the country

All you guys do is online propaganda to stop him

i dont want to insult you...okay....dont piss me off...i remember your soft nature....

i crush soft....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont want to insult you...dont piss me off...i remember your soft nature....

Insult?

That’s the logo of enemies of the state
Pmb

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by SamoaUmaga: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
This Unstable Moniker called Sarrki needs Something Beyond Physical to Be Sane again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

Insult?

That’s the logo of enemies of the state
Pmb

stfu...you patriotic moroon...blind patriotism is nothing...grow some balls,man....

shout when it hurts,scratch when its itching....dont be scared to fight back....!!!!

you too soft,man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
SamoaUmaga:
This Unstable Moniker called Sarrki needs Something Beyond Physical to Be Sane again

back off...!!!!...
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by saaron(m): 8:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Circulating the same picture that has been on ground since 2014. What percentage has this lying govt done on the project? Bloody liars.

12 Likes

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

stfu...you patriotic moroon...blind patriotism is nothing...grow some balls,man....

shout when it hurts,scratch when its itching....dont be scared to fight back....!!!!

you too soft,man...

I don’t engage Igbos miscreants

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t engage Igbos miscreants

am not a ipob...you,you,you,you youuuuuu.......

you ,you,you....thunda fire you...!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

am not a ipob...you,you,you,you youuuuuu.......

Empty noise

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

Empty noise

sarrki you moroon...have you forgoting me...??

what happend to you...??...you are completly different now....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by sarrki(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
justtoodark:

sarrki you moroon...have you forgoting me...??

For the last time I will answer you

I don’t entertain ipob miscreants

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
sarrki:

For the last time I will answer you

I don’t entertain ipob miscreants

dont call me ipob again...thats an unbearable insult....angry angry
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
come back here you miscreant...!!!!...am not finished with you.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
we shall meet again...you,you you,chewing gum..... angry angry

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by MrImole: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nonsense, are we supposed to be at this stage?

1 Like

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by justtoodark: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
what the fvck happened to sarrki...?...he is sooo emotional now.....

i will kick him a new assshole.....
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by seunny4lif(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
We no dey see light?
Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by DEXTROVERT: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sai
Baba

Keep
Up
Unshaken

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) by gaby(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shettima: Senate President, Speaker Can’t Be Of Same Faith / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election / Sowore Discharged, Returns Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.