Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen (2608 Views)

Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler / Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano / BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Speak out against what didn't happen? Or what exactly should he speak against?

You foolish Ibos should give up, as no Yoruba is acting out your plan. End of story.

Last time I checked, you are still the SLAVES of the entire country, if in doubt check your history and your agitation, and you will see that you are the one and only slaves in Nigeria.
onenaira3:

Wtf you except from the Fulani slave? So you want him to speak out against his master. The funny thing, that fool called gentletok, even contradicted himself in the ffk vs. Some Igbo politician thread.

That fool sees Igbo in everything. Must be a shame suffering with obsession like the ediot. You should feel sorry for him

Gentletok you are right, it was an Igbo man. Coward
Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
You Ibos will wait tire and die in great number at it.

No matter what you do, you will never witness the fight between Yoruba and Hausa cos no dog can ever be a witness and survive where two lions go at each other. Ibos will either be used as appetizer or dessert, so give it up!
Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by Habakus: 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
GentleToks:
I said it here couple of days ago that Igbos are behind all these kidnappings.

They are using some uneducated Almajiris/Fulanis to carry out this barbaric act so as to pinch Your basket against the Northerners.

It's obvious......

Go on Facebook and see how Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis,Kanuris and SS people are condemning a politician who has done wrong in unison while Igbos are the only one painting the same person as a saint so as to spite Yorubas.
Guy,I tell you,if you were near me the kind of heavy slap I for woze you ehh... Your brain go reboot immediately.
You are utterly sha*meless and a hope*less coward for posting this kind of rubbish.
I spit on you. Shame on you! Tufiakwa! I've never seen this kind of spineless coward before.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by tonychristopher: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Habakus:

Guy,I tell you,if you were near me the kind of heavy slap I for woze you ehh... Your brain go reboot immediately.
You are utterly sha*meless and a hope*less coward for posting this kind of rubbish.
I spit on you. Shame on you! Tufiakwa! I've never seen this kind of spineless coward before.

But I have predicted and it has come to pass
Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by tonychristopher: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
They will shout shange or change
Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by tonychristopher: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
GentleToks:

They are using some uneducated Almajiris/Fulanis to carry out this barbaric act so as to pinch Your basket against the Northerners.

It's obvious......

Go on Facebook and see how Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis,Kanuris and SS people are condemning a politician who has done wrong in unison while Igbos are the only one painting the same person as a saint so as to spite Yorubas.

Very predictable response and I am not surprised

Lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by hurricaneChris: 12:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So some monkeys are really blaming Igbos? Hahahahah

*falls down from pepper tree*

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Chineke moooo, ana m anu akuko banyere ndia, taa taa ka m huru eziokwu. Hahahahaha

Mehnnn, lemme gerara here.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by tonychristopher: 12:07am On Oct 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You are very correct, the fulanis can not do that, it is those greedy Ibo cattlemen that wore fulani regalia and captured the Oba of yorubas in kogi. It was also the Ibo that killed Oba Afonja in illorin installed Emir sulu-gambari's forefathers over yoruba.
Ibo people want to install an Emir Bulu-gambari in kogi like they did in kwara. This Ibo herdsmen sef. grin

Cc: anambradota, tonychristopher, onenaira3

I know they will call Igbo ...that's predictable

If they don't have erection they will also call Igbo

If their wives period is irregular don't look further they will call Igbo

.inshort everything is Igbo.even Igbo masquerades chase them in dream

So ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by tonychristopher: 12:08am On Oct 02, 2015
hurricaneChris:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So some monkeys are really blaming Igbos? Hahahahah

*falls down from pepper tree*

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Chineke moooo, ana m anu akuko banyere ndia, taa taa ka m huru eziokwu. Hahahahaha

Mehnnn, lemme gerara here.

You aint seen nothing yet

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by ahaz: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2015
dmz1:

wonders shall never end
hypocisy is when you cliam that igbo speaking rivers,delta and parts of akwa ibom are not igbos.but the ones from kogi are yorubas.hypocrisy is when you are unitimg ur region and derive ioy in sowing discords among breatherns down south.and stupidity is when you allow the slaves and their msdters in deciving you into beloeving there dirty propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by onenaira3: 2:21am On Oct 03, 2015
wytecat:

You foolish Ibos should give up, as no Yoruba is acting out your plan. End of story.

Last time I checked, you are still the SLAVES of the entire country, if in doubt check your history and your agitation, and you will see that you are the one and only slaves in Nigeria.

What plan? You are doing EXACTLY as the entire nation predicated you'll do, Igbo included and that is do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You didn't dissapoint whatsoever dumb@ss. Next time you open you transgendered mouth to scream "Yoruba are not following your plan.", next time make sure your illiterate joke of a clan aren't doing as planned.

Lastly the only slaves in Nigeria known by everyone is your Southwest. Even your own leaders have continuously confessed on that sh1t

Nigeria, which was forced on us as a people through the dark ages of slavery and colonialism has not offered anything positive for us. When it claimed to have got its independence in 1960, we find out that many of the same structures and systems which made it a colonial nation still stood and stand today. Then, how can we call that independence? What form of independence is that? How can a nation claim independence when the very factors that made it a colony still remain?
http://www.oduaassembly.com/?page_id=6

Demographic Manipulation: The Northern wielders of power have skewed all demographic indicators to marginalise the Yoruba and confer undue advantage on the North.
http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20061228122222zg/nigeria-watch/all-about-the-oputa-panel-hrvic/nigeria-has-persecuted-the-yoruba-submission-of-afenifere-to-the-human-rights-violations/
Funny thing about the link of this...they used an igbo lawyer to send their cries to HRVIC.. they couldn't find a Yoruba tokunbo to help them? Lmfaoooooo even their Afenifere group knows they aren't good for anything but creating fake degrees

Even small igala na their slave master in the land they sharing with them
The Igala ruled for two years between 1992 and 1994. Since 1999, the past 17 years, Igala has been producing the governor of the state leaving the other ethnic groups with a wounded sense of marginalization.” 
ONAC said the worst aspect is that the Igala has not served the state with an inspiring leader but has produced self-seeking demagogues that have left Kogi with a huge debt profile, unending violence, killings and economic ruin.”
Kogi’s major ethnic groups are Yoruba including Oworro and Ogori, Igala and Ebira. Igala has faced constant accusation of seeing the state as its ‘personal property’ using its share population to ‘humiliate and subdue’other ethnic groups, ONAC said.
http://nairaland.com.onnairaland.com/2555006/kogi-election-igala-domination-may

I hope that we as a community in Ondo State and in Yoruba land as a whole must go into consultation to ensure that we enhance our protection. We cannot be slaves in our own territory.”
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190728-how-i-was-abducted-tortured-released-olu-falae.html

Go find a northern @sshole to lick like your born and,raised to do. Coward, criminialistic slave

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by FacelessPatriot: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2015
RichieF27:
Gunmen yesterday ab­ducted Oba Adebisi Oba­demi, the traditional ruler of Apaa-Bunu community in Kabba-Bunu Local Government Area of Kogi State.

An eyewitness told Dai­ly Sun that the traditional ruler was abducted at about 7.30 a.m. yesterday on his way to Odo – Ape, a sub­urb community close to his domain.

The account said the gunmen, numbering about five and suspected to be Fulani herdsmen might have whisked the tradition­al ruler on a motorbike to an unknown destination.

While condemning the dastardly act, a prominent political leader in the area and a Senior Special As­sistant to Governor Idris Wada, Duro Meseko, said the spate of kidnapping in the area was getting alarm­ing and called on law en­forcement agents to be pro active in their activities.

Meseko, who also called on the police authorities to establish a permanent po­lice station in the area also decried the activities of Fulani herdsmen, who he alleged were frequently fo­menting trouble in the area.

The governor’s aide also called on President Muhammadu Buhari to quickly address the issue of kidnapping in the country, saying law abiding citizens were now living in fear.

A source close to the Commissioner of Police, Emmanuel Ojukwu, con­firmed the incident but blamed the people in the area for allowing kidnap­ping to thrive in the area.

The source said when the police made attempts in the previous kidnap incidents to launch an attack on the hide out of the kidnappers in the area, the same peo­ple allegedly pleaded that they would rather pay the ransom to the kidnappers than exposing the victims to any form of hurt, add­ing that it makes the police helpless.

The source, however, quoted the CP to have vowed to flush out crimi­nals in the area even as he urged residents to report any suspicious movement in the area, saying the po­lice would not tolerate any incident of break down of law and order.

seun, lalasticlala...nairaland has a role to play. Help your countrymen move this to fp...btw OP put a reliable source

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by Codedb2: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2015
GentleToks:

It's obvious......

Rie Nsi there!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
You Ibos DON'T think like the rest of Nigeria. Your thoughts are all evil and no other tribe is that backward. You ibos the barbarians, stand alone in Nigeria, no other tribe wants to have anything to do with you.

Ibo are the poster boy for slaves. When slaves are analyzed, Ibos are the subject and fit perfectly. You Ibos are held against your will in Nigeria, and you call on Yoruba daily to help free you, nothing says slaves more than these factors.

Now

Hello slaves!

onenaira3:

What plan? You are doing EXACTLY as the entire nation predicated you'll do, Igbo included and that is do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. You didn't dissapoint whatsoever dumb@ss. Next time you open you transgendered mouth to scream "Yoruba are not following your plan.", next time make sure your illiterate joke of a clan aren't doing as planned.

Lastly the only slaves in Nigeria known by everyone is your Southwest. Even your own leaders have continuously confessed on that sh1t

Go find a northern @sshole to lick like your born and,raised to do. Coward, criminialistic slave
Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by chiedu7: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
GentleToks:

It's obvious......

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by Femiwilli: 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
wytecat:

GentleToks:

It's obvious......

Stop put us to shame with your ignorance, please

We Yoruba people are known to be objective.

How will a Almajiris/Fulanis take orders from a Christian ?

You are simply trying to deflect the problem.

And the fact is that the F00lani has used and dumped us.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by chiedu7: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
No mind those dullards called GentleToks & wytecat
Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oponu, your oloshi mother is the one you are referring to.

chiedu7:
No mind those dullards called GentleToks & wytecat
Re: Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Foolish impostor, you will continue to wish you were Yoruba but will never be one, ODE SUGOMU!
Femiwilli:

Stop put us to shame with your ignorance, please

We Yoruba people are known to be objective.

How will a Almajiris/Fulanis take orders from a Christian ?

You are simply trying to deflect the problem.

And the fact is that the F00lani has used and dumped us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gabon’s President As A Malnourished Child- In Biafra / No Nonsense Buhari ORDERS Arrest Of Own Loyalist Over Money Laundering, / Revealed By A FB User. Nnamdi Kanu And The Arms Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.