Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225495 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by willez55(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by goshen26: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2017
Need a lady for friendship, which lead to the next level..... who resides in Lagos... 25+.... Watsapp me on 08060822732
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ariyebaba(m): 10:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
Am Harry,Edo,work,matured,friendly,accommodating,optimistic,good sense of humor..................

Willing to meet a matured,slim,cute,tall,beautiful girl of marriageable age.

Interested girl should send me sms/whatsapp - 08182585413.

Only serious minded girl with good heart should contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Xiexie
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bola4dprec(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Add 08960506294

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by do4luv14(m): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
ariyebaba:

Am Harry,Edo,work,matured,friendly,accommodating,optimistic,good sense of humor..................

Willing to meet a matured,slim,cute,tall,beautiful girl of marriageable age.

Interested girl should send me sms/whatsapp - 08182585413.

Only serious minded girl with good heart should contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Xiexie

chai see description, baba i hail ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Onliie(m): 4:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
Two people just got married and they met right on this thread. God bless you op smiley
hello
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by bisi16(m): 7:04am On Apr 11, 2017
OK. Let's see if I can find that "friend" I can still do things with even when d sex is no longer exciting. Pm me 25-30.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ashley87(f): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
7BA3CA48. Female, based in abuja
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by pryme(m): 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
distance relationships can be a pain in the butt

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Lunagirl(f): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2017
pryme:
distance relationships can be a pain in the butt

I know right!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by zub(m): 3:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Lunagirl:

I know right!
hi luna girl
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ottalo1(m): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2017
Hello, Am Esv Abraham based and work in Abuja. Seriously looking for a strong relationship that will lead to marriage. Please Hooke me up with a sweet fine lady, am in my early 30s..... Ping me up with this number 08166850802.
Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by olajosy: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still
single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if
u need a serious and honest relationship that will
leads to marriage. My whatsApp number is
07032059260. You can also call 08029517070. For your information I wish to marry this year...
Pls get back to me asap if u are ready to bear
my surname.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by showeah: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2017
siamia:
If u are 30 plus and single, we shd have our own thread to meet and talk.
Some of us are single, educated and ably employed. We are mature, responsible, gainfully employed, christian and godfearing. Some of us have kids that we are training and bringing up. We are involved in church, in impacting the lives of others, and contribute to the wellbeing of the society, But for one reason or the other, we are still single.
I have a lot of respect for nairaland, and I think its Nigeria's version of facebook, only better.
So if ur 30 and above, let's talk and see if the sparks will fly!
Pls note: no rude comments. Respect attracts respect. Nairalanders are great people. smiley

Add me on my watsap 08053277873 am intrested
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mania92(m): 1:35am On Apr 18, 2017
0706 444 7290
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by djphish(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2017
siamia:
Some of us are single, educated and ably employed. We are mature, responsible, gainfully employed, christian and godfearing. Some of us have kids that we are training and bringing up. We are involved in church, in impacting the lives of others, and contribute to the wellbeing of the society, But for one reason or the other, we are still single.
I have a lot of respect for nairaland, and I think its Nigeria's version of facebook, only better.
Pls note: no rude comments. Respect attracts respect. Nairalanders are great people. smiley
pls add me up 07033244556
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by YesNo(m): 2:32pm On May 16, 2017
kool
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by omoharry(f): 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.
I am 36 but I experienced all these things too..you just took me back in time..I remember my school pocket money then was 5 kobo..i remember, I remembered how a young boy was disgraced in school because his mother reported him to his teacher that he stole 1.50 kobo from this was when the school was also the custodian of the children proper upbringing ...those day were days when Nigeria still held their values and would never trade it for anything..nice write up..I wish Nairaland could have section for age group so that people of like mind could have meaningful discussions without childish comment from adolescent that do not know what life is all about. Nice write up.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by YesNo(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2017
iy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by citadels(f): 9:16am On May 19, 2017
Hi its nice thread Shaa
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sunnymighty(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2017
siamia:

Pls add me via- 07087924283
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by citadels(f): 7:41am On May 23, 2017
. I need Igbo men only. Thanks
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by prettyynx(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2017
What would it take to have one serious lady on these kinda threads ...?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Arogunmasa(m): 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
edgeofglory:
Hello people.
u ave a mail
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by SafetyFirst(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2017
citadels:
. I need Igbo men only. Thanks

Nnenne, kedu ka i mere?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by eyinola: 10:21am On Jun 13, 2017
D8AB27AB male 33 based in lagos
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by citadels(f): 3:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
SafetyFirst:

Nnenne, kedu ka i mere?
Adim nma ooooo. Gi nwakwanu?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by SafetyFirst(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
citadels:
Adim nma ooooo. Gi nwakwanu?

Adi kwa m mma.

I tinyeghi ihu gi na "profile" gi?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by citadels(f): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
SafetyFirst:

Adi kwa m mma.
I tinyeghi ihu gi na "profile " gi?
Mbah ooo. Achoghim etuahu
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 14, 2017
prettyynx:
What would it take to have one serious lady on these kinda threads ...?

The grace of God ?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by slide01: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 16, 2017
I need a serious guy from Warri n environ

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.