Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (228561 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by IceDude(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Maka why?

Sorry,try again in 3 years and if you are a guy,in 7years.

Shey una don see how threads surpppose be for nairaland? now its a great deal to be 30plus.
Bros u are sounding too strict for my liking, with the way u guyz are going abt it its as if anybody under 30 is still a baby......Dont u know there are some matured ladies here that are ready to get married to younger guyz? Make una sori for us na!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sparkles003:
Onyinye.F.Lagos.
Beautiful onyinye you are welcome but how old is this elegant lady?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
smileyThanks!
Toks2008:

well articulated

Welcome on board.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by sconp: 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Melish:

No p....
Have posted the things I wanted to post sha... Him that has an ear let him hear.... And if this "sidelines" thing continue the thread will soon die off..

<b>Finally this is the Internet people be very careful and trust no one no matter how harmless/friendly/mature the thread/posters appear</b>
They created the thread if it dies off, they won't fight you.
The Bolden has been reiterated several times though I still won't be surprised if anyone falls prey to bad guys grin
Leave them to do their thing

True this is the Internet but sometimes you still have to trust someone a little... You might fight this but I understand where I am coming from.
Take care.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=Toks2008 post=38660480]

Beautiful onyinye you are welcome but how old is this elegant lady?[/quote
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes o,soon it'll happen
myztikal:

AMEN to the breakthrough prayers
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Owliver(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Though i dont know the OPs take on this but a lady above 25 can partake BY REGISTERING HER PRESENCE by introducing herself and the reason is because in my opinion, a 26yr old lady is matured enough to be a mrs but even 29yr old guy is not even welcomed cos in most cases,even a guy at 30 these days is not even sure he is old enough for marriage .

So as i opined,any lady below 25 is a big No but i still wait for the OP to have a final say on this.
i have been reading this thread cos am not eligible but i dont like this bolded part thats why i had to post. this is gender inequality mr man and a hasty conclusion. dont push it too far. as for mel*sh, pls leave this people alone biko. angry

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
IceDude:
Bros u are sounding too strict for my liking, with the way u guyz are going abt it its as if anybody under 30 is still a baby......Dont u know there are some matured ladies here that are ready to get married to younger guyz? Make una sori for us na!

loooool chai i laugh in pidgin laguage. Thank God there is a thread for 30plus because i can only imagine how people now realize the beauty of serenity in communicating and socializing.

My brother i will leave the OP who is even my egbon to respond to your assertion.

Honestly this thread is a big haven for me as i can now comment on nairaland without the fear of getting insulted.

So bro please relax and let the thread creator respond.

Btw im not a harsh guy at all just that im too blunt for my liking so no vex.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
happy sunday to u all.wanna go watch arsenal ball will b right back to reply u all.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
smiley
fairlyisabel:
my dear why wouldn't they mean it? To me, what they call love is absolutely something else. Maybe lust, mere attraction, etc. And that is why they get bored with time, cheat, abuse, and even fall out of the so called love. Sweetheart, what they call love is scam in disguise
Hmmm from your posts and comments so far It is clear you don't believe in love,but I have to ask does that affect your plans for marriage? I mean does that mean you have no plans of getting married? oya tell us now o let us know how far with you smileybecause I am sure I am not the only guy curious about that
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Owliver:
i have been reading this thread cos am not eligible but i dont like this bolded part thats why i had to post. this is gender inequality mr man and a hasty conclusion. dont push it too far. as for mel*sh, pls leave this people alone biko. angry

As i wrote,it is my opinion which could be accepted or rejected by the OP.

Lets be true to ourselves bro,ask 10 guys within ages 25 to 30 if they are ready for marriage then do same for ladies.

So a 26 yr old lady coming to register her presence here is not out of place but we cant say same for a guy in the same age bracket.

how many guys say i do at 25 compared to ladies?

however i o not expect you to be in the same boat with me on this and maybe as you advance more in maturity you will understand beter.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Owliver(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Toks2008:

As i wrote,it is my opinion which could be accepted or rejected by the OP.

Lets be true to ourselves bro,ask 10 guys within ages 25 to 30 if they are ready for marriage then do same for ladies.

So a 26 yr old lady coming to register her presence here is not out of place but we cant say same for a guy in the same age bracket.

how many guys say i do at 25 compared to ladies?

however i o not expect you to be in the same boat with me on this and maybe as you advance more in maturity you will understand beter.
you sire are very funny with the bolded. you keep hammering on the maturity thing since page 0 well, it'll only take nothing for invaders to troop in(I dont wish for that)... let me cease to derail so pls do not reply me. tnx
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm... Issokay....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by victor54: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Though i dont know the OPs take on this but a lady above 25 can partake BY REGISTERING HER PRESENCE by introducing herself and the reason is because in my opinion,a 26yr old lady is matured enough to be a mrs but even 29yr old guy is not even welcomed cos in most cases,even a guy at 30 these days is not even sure he is old enough for marriage.

So as i opined,any lady below 25 is a big No but i still wait for the OP to have a final say on this.

Dear uncle, kindly go through what u ve written and make some adjustments. It is unfair to leave it like this. All over the world 30yr old man is more mature than 26yr old woman.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
torqque7:
smiley
Hmmm from your posts and comments so far It is clear you don't believe in love,but I have to ask does that affect your plans for marriage? I mean does that mean you have no plans of getting married? oya tell us now o let us know how far with you smileybecause I am sure I am not the only guy curious about that
Hahahahaha come on sweetheart. I hate the "us" thing. I should tell you and not "us". Like seriously there are some things I cannot say in the public. Honestly. But am cool with my status. Very very cool with it.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by PascalJ(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
mfonnn:
ladies add me if you want top quality virgin hair at very affordable prices. bbm 5908E5FE Mfon.
Pls inbox me ur wats app no or ur facebook name
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
victor54:

Dear uncle, kindly go through what u ve written and make some adjustments. It is unfair to leave it like this. All over the world 30yr old man is more mature than 26yr old woman.

Dude im talking about readiness to settle down. That is the contest of that word maturity as used in that post.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Its really amazing how ladies fear the possibility of remaining unmarried for a long time stretching into their late twenties and thirties.

I have seen countless number of naija spinsters visit many prayer houses to seek spiritual guide and advice just to be a mrs and while so many will quickly come out to say they are unperturbed,the truth is that deep inside of them they hope that they just find the "right man" fast enough and start raising a family before reaching their menopause age.

Many ladies do not need prayer and fasting and in most cases,there is no spiritual attack from anywhere but these ladies are their own pitfalls and the simple truth is that 90% of unmarried ladies in their late 20s and 30s have no business still remaining single.

Considering the present global socio economy siituations expecially in a country like ours,here are 5 very vital questions to ask yourself as a lady and the more you give a NO to each of these 5 questions the harder it may be for you to get a man to marry you.

1.Can you start a life with a man in one room a.k.a FACE ME I FACE YOU?
: Many ladies have boyfriends who live in this type of apartment and infact they have spent some nights with him in that same one room apartment and the guy has lost count of how many times he has scr*wd you in any imaginable ways but when it comes to marriage you will foolishly say you can't marry into one room apartment.

Sorry is your second name and i strongly pity you.Most men who own mansions today started their lives in one room so if you are ok being scr*wd in one room but you can not marry same man living in one room then you are not only clueless but foolish and be ready to be dumped after he has really had you to his fullness.

2.Can you marry a struggling man who has no regular job?
:Oh i can imagine some ladies answering LAI! LAI!,MBA NUNU! GOD FORBID and so on to this particular question but please let me ask you"why date a struggling guy or allow him srw you at will yet cant marry him?" strange and foolish i must say.

It is important to know that as long as that man is not lazy,his break through will come and must come.How many ladies have given up an affair because they feel the guy has no job just to realize a year latter that he is gainfully employed or he has started a profitable business and they start feeling bad for not being patient enough.

Ok what is even the guaranty that the ones who have good jobs or business can not experience a crazy turn around? many ladies have lost their chance with a vibrant vision driven man just because they are waiting to say yes to a man who has a job rather than for them to also find something doing that will make them financially independent while the guy has enough space to pursue his dreams.Believe it or not 95% of the rich or successful guys you see today have passed through a struggling phase.

3.Can you have a very low budget wedding?
: Now i want every reasonable lady reading this to understand that marital union and marriage ceremony are 2 different things.

Most times when you hear words like "my guy is not ready yet for marriage" what this simply implies is that the guy is NOT READY FOR A BIG MARRIAGE CEREMONY and not that he is not mentally,psychologically and emotionally ready but because our young ladies are overwhelmed with that one day celebration,they will never ever plan any wedding with a man who does not have the money to give them a flamboyant wedding and this is one major reasons why many ladies remain single for a very long time.

Have you looked around to see many graduates still struggling in their 30s with no assurance that a job or business will come up tomorrow? Are you among the myopic ladies who get carried away by a flamboyant wedding ceremony rich parents organize for their children?

Who says you can't have a marriage ceremony with N50,000 budget where a man pays the bride price and proceed to the registry with you and when the money starts coming in you two can do another big time wedding ceremony so why put yourself in bondage of having a compulsory big time wedding before you can be a mrs? Why are you giving that guy a good reason to continue using you,saying he is not ready for marriage ceremony but doing all the imaginable things a man will do to a wife on you.

For my igbo sisters i will advice you to appeal to the elders at home to understand that the fact that few of you are lucky to have a guy pay so much or spend so much on a marriage ceremony against all odds does not erase the fact that countless number of Igbo girls are been courted but not married in a timely manner due to the high expenses involved.

4.Can you marry a man who loves you but is not your preferred spec?
:Yes there is nothing absolutely wrong in having a picture of who you want and while some ladies are very fortunate to find such,many have lived in a fantasy world hoping to meet that man who has those qualities they dream of just to wait and wait until they become old waiting for an "ideal man"

In marriage there is nothing like a bad or good choice neither do we have an ideal or non ideal man but its about your choice.Many ladies want a tall,cute,rich.GOD fearing,romantic guy and its so amazing how some ladies will never shift ground and when that short caring and loving guy comes their way they hush him and start running after a prince charming that feels nada for them,what a shame.

Stop having this myopic belief that there is an ideal man out there,no man has it all and all you need to look out for is a man who truly desires and deserves you. If you like keep waiting and screening until you become the object of screening yourself. Be wise.

5.Can you marry a man with a wide age gap to you
:This is one of the most dangerous mistakes many ladies make. For crying out loud, except a lady just wants to play around,i do not see why a teenage girl will be dating a fellow teenager or a lady in her early twenties will be dating a guy of just a year or two older than her because when she eventually becomes ripe for marriage, in most cases this guy is still jumping around and fulfilling his sexual fantasies.

Yes age is nothing but a number but in most cases, ladies who date or court guys with wide age gaps like 8years or more tend to end up as a wife to the guy while most ladies who at their young ages started an affair with guys of close age proximity are usually left heart broken latter in life because most guys in the 20s are probably still playing around and not even psychologically ready for marital union.

So when i hear a 23 year old lady telling a guy in his 30s that he is too old for her i just laugh at her ignorance. If you are a teenager reading this or a lady in your early twenties,i will advice that except you just want to play around,you should date or court guys with wide age gap to avoid had i known.YES THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS to this but most times my assertion holds true.

I hope these write up makes sense to those who want to see sense in it.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
God bless you,my sis! You couldnt hav said it any better o. I've met three guys on this forum from when I joined, ranging from btw 2-6 years younger,trust me it ddnt go down well. Most people will say you forming hard to get and that you will soon hit menopause but when you say ok o,lemme give it a trial,shei age is nothing but a number,you discover they are nothing to write home about,and again of cos you can't agree to every Tom Dick and Harry.
Those younger guys be makin things dificult for us yet they are the one quick to say you're forming hard to get. You jus end up becoming intimacy gadgets for dem biko Whalol
sihom:
At Martins 301,

You asked why older women discriminate against younger men, I'll gist you a bit about my personal experience and hopefully you may understand.

Early last year (2014) at 32, I attempted to date a guy 5 years younger than me - first time ever I would attempt such a feat. The experience was for the most part an unpleasant & annoying one.

Daniel ( not his real name) wanted sex practically all the time and he had this obnoxious habit of calling incessantly at all hours of the day - common like who does that?

He would call at 5 am on his way to work - when I was either having my quiet time with Heaven, working out or just trying to wrap my mind and head around a new day. He would call during working hours when I was seriously pressured with tasks, and call again in the evenings.

This was someone I informed early on, that if you call me twice and I don't answer, pls send a text message and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Did he listen - no he didn't he just wore me out with calls. I felt severely harassed at the frequency of his calls and I am not exaggerating about the calls or this entire story.

Our phone conversations were often like this:

Me: Hi how was your day and what's happening with you.
Daniel: I am feeling Hot when was the last time you had sex.
Me: Can't we have a meaningful conversation without you bringing up sex?
Daniel: Ok, fine my day was ...... so what are you wearing now?

Exhausting conversation right? As if that wasn't bad enough the dude would ask me to come see him at his office after working hours during the week when you are trying to beat traffic and get home. Seeing him on a Friday would have been cool cos there's no work on Saturday but he never thought that way.

These are just a few incidents, the dude was too immature & unreasonable in how he conducted himself. I mentally cringe when I recall things and I say to myself - girl what the hell were you thinking?

I am extremely wary of men younger than me, Daniel put a sour taste in my mouth about that. That whole affair with him didn't last more than 4 months but I still cringe. I wasn't dating him for marriage's sake, I was just being spontaneous, trying something new & different.

I mean no offence to younger men but very often we are worlds apart in our emotional & mental maturity as well as in other things. I still prefer my men older than me - the older the better.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Toks2008:
Its really amazing how ladies fear the possibility of remaining unmarried for a long time stretching into their late twenties and thirties.
I have seen countless number of naija spinsters visit many prayer houses to seek spiritual guide and advice just to be a mrs and while so many will quickly come out to say they are unperturbed,the truth is that deep inside of them they hope that they just find the "right man" fast enough and start raising a family before reaching their menopause age.
Many ladies do not need prayer and fasting and in most cases,there is no spiritual attack from anywhere but these ladies are their own pitfalls and the simple truth is that 90% of unmarried ladies in their late 20s and 30s have no business still remaining single.
Considering the present global socio economy siituations expecially in a country like ours,here are 5 very vital questions to ask yourself as a lady and the more you give a NO to each of these 5 questions the harder it may be for you to get a man to marry you.
1.Can you start a life with a man in one room a.k.a FACE ME I FACE YOU?
: Many ladies have boyfriends who live in this type of apartment and infact they have spent some nights with him in that same one room apartment and the guy has lost count of how many times he has scr*wd you in any imaginable ways but when it comes to marriage you will foolishly say you can't marry into one room apartment.
Sorry is your second name and i strongly pity you.Most men who own mansions today started their lives in one room so if you are ok being scr*wd in one room but you can not marry same man living in one room then you are not only clueless but foolish and be ready to be dumped after he has really had you to his fullness.

2.Can you marry a struggling man who has no regular job?
:Oh i can imagine some ladies answering LAI! LAI!,MBA NUNU! GOD FORBID and so on to this particular question but please let me ask you"why date a struggling guy or allow him srw you at will yet cant marry him?" strange and foolish i must say.
It is important to know that as long as that man is not lazy,his break through will come and must come.How many ladies have given up an affair because they feel the guy has no job just to realize a year latter that he is gainfully employed or he has started a profitable business and they start feeling bad for not being patient enough.
Ok what is even the guaranty that the ones who have good jobs or business can not experience a crazy turn around? many ladies have lost their chance with a vibrant vision driven man just because they are waiting to say yes to a man who has a job rather than for them to also find something doing that will make them financially independent while the guy has enough space to pursue his dreams.Believe it or not 95% of the rich or successful guys you see today have passed through a struggling phase.

3.Can you have a very low budget wedding?
: Now i want every reasonable lady reading this to understand that marital union and marriage ceremony are 2 different things.
Most times when you hear words like "my guy is not ready yet for marriage" what this simply implies is that the guy is NOT READY FOR A BIG MARRIAGE CEREMONY and not that he is not mentally,psychologically and emotionally ready but because our young ladies are overwhelmed with that one day celebration,they will never ever plan any wedding with a man who does not have the money to give them a flamboyant wedding and this is one major reasons why many ladies remain single for a very long time.
Have you looked around to see many graduates still struggling in their 30s with no assurance that a job or business will come up tomorrow? Are you among the myopic ladies who get carried away by a flamboyant wedding ceremony rich parents organize for their children?
Who says you can't have a marriage ceremony with N50,000 budget where a man pays the bride price and proceed to the registry with you and when the money starts coming in you two can do another big time wedding ceremony so why put yourself in bondage of having a compulsory big time wedding before you can be a mrs? Why are you giving that guy a good reason to continue using you,saying he is not ready for marriage ceremony but doing all the imaginable things a man will do to a wife on you.
For my igbo sisters i will advice you to appeal to the elders at home to understand that the fact that few of you are lucky to have a guy pay so much or spend so much on a marriage ceremony against all odds does not erase the fact that countless number of Igbo girls are been courted but not married in a timely manner due to the high expenses involved.

4.Can you marry a man who loves you but is not your preferred spec?
:Yes there is nothing absolutely wrong in having a picture of who you want and while some ladies are very fortunate to find such,many have lived in a fantasy world hoping to meet that man who has those qualities they dream of just to wait and wait until they become old waiting for an "ideal man"
In marriage there is nothing like a bad or good choice neither do we have an ideal or non ideal man but its about your choice.Many ladies want a tall,cute,rich.GOD fearing,romantic guy and its so amazing how some ladies will never shift ground and when that short caring and loving guy comes their way they hush him and start running after a prince charming that feels nada for them,what a shame.
Stop having this myopic belief that there is an ideal man out there,no man has it all and all you need to look out for is a man who truly desires and deserves you. If you like keep waiting and screening until you become the object of screening yourself. Be wise.

5.Can you marry a man with a wide age gap to you
:This is one of the most dangerous mistakes many ladies make. For crying out loud, except a lady just wants to play around,i do not see why a teenage girl will be dating a fellow teenager or a lady in her early twenties will be dating a guy of just a year or two older than her because when she eventually becomes ripe for marriage, in most cases this guy is still jumping around and fulfilling his sexual fantasies.
Yes age is nothing but a number but in most cases, ladies who date or court guys with wide age gaps like 8years or more tend to end up as a wife to the guy while most ladies who at their young ages started an affair with guys of close age proximity are usually left heart broken latter in life because most guys in the 20s are probably still playing around and not even psychologically ready for marital union.
So when i hear a 23 year old lady telling a guy in his 30s that he is too old for her i just laugh at her ignorance. If you are a teenager reading this or a lady in your early twenties,i will advice that except you just want to play around,you should date or court guys with wide age gap to avoid had i known.YES THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS to this but most times my assertion holds true.
I hope these write up makes sense to those who want to see sense in it.

If you are a lady of marriageable age and you can not answer yes to at least 4 out of those 5 questions then im sorry to tell you that you are not yet ready for a timely marriage.

Harsh but true.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 4:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
fairlyisabel:
Hahahahaha come on sweetheart. I hate the "us" thing. I should tell you and not "us". Like seriously there are some things I cannot say in the public. Honestly. But am cool with my status. Very very cool with it.
smileyOK tell me,hmmm plss o don't be cool with your status because everyone needs a mate and companion, every religion recognizes that now abi?
P.S still praying to see a picture
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
But men its difficult kkeeping up in this thread o hahaha. I don't know the people here,save for the people who hav quoted me(toks2008 and and siamia,with two oda persons) and the list keeps increasing! Ok lemme introduce mysel formaly. My name is Uduak(or Regina for dos who find it hard to pronounce),am in my mid 30s. Graduate of mass communications(HND) I currently make beaded jewelry and also work part time as venue staff(exams invigilator) for British counci(hoping to get something better tho wit flexible working hours dat can giv me time to do other things. I am from Akwa Ibom state(uyo precisely)christian. Profile pix is der(not to gather likes o,lol! I use it to advertise my handiwork)

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by elbaraj001(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
siamia:
@Iamlegend...
Not discriminating ooo....lol
No vex. Una no even want us 40 and above to have our own thread! Kilode!! Lol
Actually, its just a thread for us to meet ourselves, make friends, and if God permits, get a lasting relationships with a serious minded, Godfearing guy/girl.
I rest my case ooo
Sorry to interfere, but I must say I admire ur sense of humor...kudos
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
How una dey oooooo...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
udysweet:
But men its difficult kkeeping up in this thread o hahaha. I don't know the people here,save for the people who hav quoted me(toks2008 and and siamia,with two oda persons) and the list keeps increasing! Ok lemme introduce mysel formaly. My name is Udaku(or Regina for dos who find it hard to pronounce),am in my mid 30s. Graduate of mass communications(HND) I currently make beaded jewelry and also work part time as venue staff(exams invigilator) for British counci(hoping to get something better tho wit flexible working hours dat can giv me time to do other things. I am from Akwa Ibom state(uyo precisely)christian. Profile pix is der(not to gather likes o,lol! I use it to advertise my handiwork)

Good.

Its expedient that ladies have handwork or added skills these days.

I pity ladies with what they encounter in the bid to get a sustainable job.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
BoboYekini:
Of course you are correct. Similarly, any woman that will sit on her behind and wait to be 'kept' is on a long thing..

Proverbs 31:10-31
An excellent wife who can find? She is far more
precious than jewels. The heart of her husband
trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She
does him good, and not harm, all the days of her
life. She seeks wool and flax, and works with
willing hands. She is like the ships of the
merchant; she brings her food from afar. ...
Proverbs 31:16
She considers a field and buys it; with the fruit of
her hands she plants a vineyard.
sweetheart such a woman does not exist. The bible was asking that as a question. No woman on earth is like that mbok.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Let me register my presence; am Henry 38 by dec, i reside in lag and am happy to be part of this mature mind's thread.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by victor54: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Melish:
Hmm... Issokay....
My sister pls remain in ur seat and continue to watch from outside.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
fairlyisabel:
sweetheart such a woman does not exist. The bible was asking that as a question. No woman on earth is like that mbok.
cheesy
You gotta be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Thanks bro....am learning from you big time
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
torqque7:

smileyOK tell me,hmmm plss o don't be cool with your status because everyone needs a mate and companion, every religion recognizes that now abi?
P.S still praying to see a picture
sweetheart, mate and companion are always easy to come by. You can get anytime anywhere every thing that marriage can offer.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Oppy4God(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
if i may ask d reason 4 dis thread is to make friends and not *friend*.like sai baba i belong to no 1 expect God.i luv u all let us b friends

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.