Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225829 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by alexx187(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
@siamia thanks sugar would do just that.....@dosunmuoflagos appreciate u for making it more detailed....omo seems ur teleporting u dey everywhere?...God bless u all....
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
@everyone
Hallelujah! We have officially crossed 10000 viewer threshold. Congrats to every one who made this possible...the regular posters, the regular trouble makers, the regular waka pass, those on the bench, even those who swore they were one month shy of 30...lol...all of u have contributed in ur own way to make this thread possible.
As u know, this thread was declared open on October 1st, and in just 6 days, we have achieved what all the political parties in 9ja cud not achieve in 55 years. A strong attraction, folloership, readership and maturity.
Three hearty cheers for the 30 plus singles in the house!
I advise any politician reading through this thread, to get in touch with me. Its is time to hand over to the next generation. Don't be like Queen Elizabeth, who refused to hand over to Charles, and now the poor man is too old to reign with sense!
Once again, I want to say, I admire every nairalander here. U are the reason for the season! U are all great! May u become stars in ur lifetime in Jesus name!
God bless u, dears!

7 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pls...I want to add this:
The whatsapp chat is for those who have seen what they like and need a private place to talk.
No 2. Its for 30 plus and single. If ur underaged or married, don't send me msg to add u.
Also, here is the no - 08180632132. Don't send me email. Just send a text via whatsapp and I'll add u asap.
Thus far, the chat is yielding results. If ur not already in the chat, well....na u get urself ooo. As u can see, those in the chat are still active on the thread.
2015 is ur year. Its not over...until God says so!
God bless u.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
siamia:
@everyone
Hallelujah! We have officially crossed 10000 viewer threshold. Congrats to every one who made this possible...the regular posters, the regular trouble makers, the regular waka pass, those on the bench, even those who swore they were one month shy of 30...lol...all of u have contributed in ur own way to make this thread possible.
As u know, this thread was declared open on October 1st, and in just 6 days, we have achieved what all the political parties in 9ja cud not achieve in 55 years. A strong attraction, folloership, readership and maturity.
Three hearty cheers for the 30 plus singles in the house!
I advise any politician reading through this thread, to get in touch with me. Its is time to hand over to the next generation. Don't be like Queen Elizabeth, who refused to hand over to Charles, and now the poor man is too old to reign with sense!
Once again, I want to say, I admire every nairalander here. U are the reason for the season! U are all great! May u become stars in ur lifetime in Jesus name!
God bless u, dears!

grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tpiander: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
siamia:
The whatsapp chat is for those who have seen what they like and need a private place to talk.
No 2. Its for 30 plus and single. .

yes, I was going to suggest you take it over to whatsapp.

didn't want to say.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by tpiander: 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
siamia:
@everyone
As u know, this thread was declared open on October 1st, and in just 6 days, we have achieved what all the political parties in 9ja cud not achieve in 55 years.

interesting!

you probably need your own forum.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Toks2008:

I dont know about others but im good with all you wrote except that i must eat her food to know whether she should enroll in a cathering school before i put a ring on it.

Sexual decency is a by product of fearing God.

The problem is that many retired oloshos usually push it too far..they start forming as if they have nver visited a man at home before so many guys are like abeg no be my head you go wan dey form packaging...

LOL
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
loud it!!!!!! lol. i commend your efforts my ayin eka(u know na) please ma as for the number,i couldnt get it out for you as i had left the whatsapp group before it occured to me to copy out. at dis stage i may not do much but jus advice us to shine our eyes and ask God to help expose those who jus want to come and "catch fun" in a negative way in this thread and the whatsapp group
siamia:
Pls...I want to add this:
No 2. Its for 30 plus and single. If ur underaged or married, don't send me msg to add u.
Also, here is the no - 08180632132. Don't send me email. Just send a text via whatsapp and I'll add u asap.
Thus far, the chat is yielding results. If ur not already in the chat, well....na u get urself ooo. As u can see, those in the chat are still active on the thread.
2015 is ur year. Its not over...until God says so!
God bless u.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
siamia:
@everyone
Good morning, wonderful nairalanders.
How was ur nite? Thank God for His mercies ooo. Ur sleep was not interrupted by armed robbers. As He said, no evil shall befall us, nor any plague come near our dwelling.
When u have the time, pls go back to page one and refresh ur memory on the purpose of this thread.
Over 9000 nigerians worldwide are reading ur posts on this thread. So post something meaningful. Remember...u are 30plus. U may not have Solomon's wisdom, but the little u have, use it to impact lives positively.
Some of u who posted last nite did not have anything positive to say. In fact u are a discouragement to those who still believe in love. Do u think the rest of us don't have opinions formed by the hand that life has dealt us? But if e start voicing those opinions, it wud be myopic.
The essence of this thread was clear from the onset. But I can see that a few people here who derailed other posts, are here to do the same. Well God pass u. I've taken ur matter to Him.
Have a lovely day and God bless u.

P.s. If ur not on the whatsapp chat, ur missing a lot. I had so much fun there ystdy! I laughed till I fell off my bed.
P.s.s. Some people did not grow up with their mother and that's why disrespect is their middle name. When u ask me to add u, and I delay bcs I want to screen u, texting me insults is like pouring water on a stone. If u saw me one on one, even in ur dream u cannot insult me. I screen those I suspect, in order to protect others, especially the ladies bcs we are in the Last Days.
From the start of this thread, I hv not disrespected anyone. Therefore insulting me for not adding u is juvenile deliquency. Go and wash ur mouth with sugar.
Have a blessed day and don't forget to thank God this morning, and be a blessing to all.
Wow its very disappointing reading that people resulted to insults because they weren't added on time, if you happen to be one of such people I think you should check yourself again because obviously you have psychological issues and if you don't work on that you probably will find it difficult to have a meaningful relationship with anyone..@Siama more grease to your elbow dear keep up the good work,dnt let anyone's opinion discourage your good work.The lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Concerning the cheating matter...

If you're not a devoted child of the most hight both in character and in worship you have the nature of sin at work in you and the truth is that you cannot stop sinning.

The desires of our human flesh is always contrary to the desires of God... That's why no matter how hard you try you can't break the addiction because you're subject to your flesh.

But if you're tired of the vicious cycle of your addiction... You have to get the help of God cause in him alone can the flesh be defeated.

Just say this prayer...

"lord Jesus please forgive me for my pride.. I thought i could do it own my own but I'm only a prisoner to my evil desires.... I want to start afresh with you at the forefront... Come into my life and take control... Thank you Jesus... I believe in You"

From now henceforth start filling your time with things that give God glory.... Sing praises, preach the word, study your Bible and pray always.

Remember garbage in garbage out.... So start staying around the right people.. Make new friends that want to please God as well... And discard every thing (contacts, friends, r/ships, materials etc) that entices you to sin.. ..

Very importantly join a "soul winning" centered church(I recommend dominion city)..

God's Grace in your new life.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
And remember no matter how soothing calm and gentle anybody appears here they might turn out to be a Wolf in sheep's clothing...

I'll advice that you should keep all info about your personal life to yourself even if he has proposed to you over the Internet until you have met and established a stable physical relationship ... Don't let desperation or vulnerability get the better of you...

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Melish:
And remember no matter how soothing calm and gentle anybody appears here they might turn out to be a Wolf in sheep's clothing...

I'll advice that you should keep all info about your personal life to yourself even if he has proposed to you over the Internet until you have met and established a stable physical relationship ... Don't let desperation or vulnerability get the better of you...
superb! You are the best. @torrque some people can be funny @times. Imagine insulting someone because they were rejected. Odi kwa egwu. I saw your info but becareful of the way you expose your contacts in the public sweetheart pls.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by kaboninc(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Melish:
Concerning the cheating matter...

If you're not a devoted child of the most hight both in character and in worship you have the nature of sin at work in you and the truth is that you cannot stop sinning.

The desires of our human flesh is always contrary to the desires of God... That's why no matter how hard you try you can't break the addiction because you're subject to your flesh.

But if you're tired of the vicious cycle of your addiction... You have to get the help of God cause in him alone can the flesh be defeated.

Just say this prayer...

"lord Jesus please forgive me for my pride.. I thought i could do it own my own but I'm only a prisoner to my evil desires.... I want to start afresh with you at the forefront... Come into my life and take control... Thank you Jesus... I believe in You"

From now henceforth start filling your time with things that give God glory.... Sing praises, preach the word, study your Bible and pray always.

Remember garbage in garbage out.... So start staying around the right people.. Make new friends that want to please God as well... And discard every thing (contacts, friends, r/ships, materials etc) that entices you to sin.. ..

Very importantly join a "soul winning" centered church(I recommend dominion city)..

God's Grace in your new life.

Breaking the rule...

It appears you come here to 'advertise' Dominion City....

But also, it appears you hate to respect people, most especially, those who are older than you. You also like to step into boundaries. There's what they call PRI-VA-CY! You need to learn how to respect people's privacy.

Why don't you stay off from their thread and be on the sidelines? Or don't you think they know all these things you write here?

I bet you have never been in a 'serious' relationship.

*Drags her to the fence*

6 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
I will be 38 soon, will like to get a marture lady who should be either working or self employed. Age shouldnt be above 33. interested lady should send me a p.m and lets start from there.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
fairlyisabel:
superb! You are the best. @torrque some people can be funny @times. Imagine insulting someone because they were rejected. Odi kwa egwu. I saw your info but becareful of the way you expose your contacts in the public sweetheart pls.
Yes they really can be funny,hmm with the small years I have spent on earth I have come to realize that it is best to give people like 90% benefit of the doubt and the other 10% for the possibility that they will always disappoint you no matter what so am not surprised that even at this age that you would except them to be reasonable about a lot of things,they are not,thank God for the way siama is handling everything... Anyway I really was skeptical about dropping the pin and it took me two days to make the decision sha I'd rather drop the pin than my number cos I wanted to hear your story outside NL smiley..Anyway I hope you had a great day?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Artistree: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
fairlyisabel:
@toks sweetheart am so sorry for what happened to you but I don't think it was rape anymore cos you enjoyed it for that was why you ejaculated. So stop telling people you were raped cos you weren't sweetheart.
Babe, why don't you take his word for it? I mean it's not fair judging him by the information he volunteered

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pinopinoguy:
I will be 38 soon, will like to get a marture lady who should be either working or self employed. Age shouldnt be above 33. interested lady should send me a p.m and lets start from there.

You try bro,super dude..in this part of the world you do the searching and wooing.

Ladies on this thread are not deesperate so with due respect pleease rephrase your post.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Melish:

Apparently you can never make a good wife with your stubborn nature.

The fact the this is online interaction is even a pointer to the fact that you lack a great virtue every good woman should have which is respect so continue to show how disrespectful you are.

If i have a child 20 years ago that child will be your age today so if at 40 i cant give you an instruction then i wonder how you will regard any man.

4 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Dexema(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
tbaby123:

Where is uso? I mean owo in ondo state
Uso is a joggable distance from owo,when did you visit home last?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Artistree:

Babe, why don't you take his word for it? I mean it's not fair judging him by the information he volunteered

Honestly many ladies on this thread are just in ghost mode and this is not helping matters.

Yes the primary aim of the thread is for us to interact(Talk) but shall we say it makes sense to talk to people we don't even know how they look?

We have trained monkeys making posts online now o lol! so abeg lets see your pics.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
kaboninc:

Breaking the rule...

It appears you come here to 'advertise' Dominion City....

But also, it appears you hate to respect people, most especially, those who are older than you. You also like to step into boundaries. There's what they call PRI-VA-CY! You need to learn how to respect people's privacy.

Why don't you stay off from their thread and be on the sidelines? Or don't you think they know all these things you write here?

I bet you have never been in a 'serious' relationship.

*Drags her to the fence*

I am not so good with painting words and i really don't want to use some funny words on this Melish girl. She has turned herself to nuisance here.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
udysweet:
Hmmm,lol! Guess u don't knw me then! At dis stage wen most of my mates hav hung their boots or carrying their last preg,i go dey find noisy wedding? I've never been d loud type(trust me I hav a degree in shyness) so I doubt I'll be a party to all dos loud and flamboyant type. Infact jus com see Mr Thomas AKA my father and he'll giv u list,u buy give am,carry me dey go,lol! But seriosly I can,and as for d wedding gwon,one can stil wear a nice wedding gown to a court wedding abi and not make too much noise afterwards?and so to ur question,my answer is YES I can! smiley
Good morning! Have a great day today

Good to know.

Why i asked is this.

Many ladies single at ripe age have no business being single.Please note that i wrote "many" not all and this is because ladies subconsciously seek for a made dude.

If you ask ladies these days to state their desire mate they wil be fast to say GOD fearing and visionary but there remains one more silent desire which is "gainfully employed" or "rich"

Yes it is understandable that a man going into marriage must at least have a regular source of income but how many guys in their 30s today have a job or a business that guarantees regular income?

This is why many ladies are still single,the guys who seem to be rich with regular income play about with many ladies as these ladies scrabble to be with them and unfortunately this set of guys are not many.

So hypothetically speaking,out of a 100 ladies,80 want a rich guy or one with good regular paid job and out of 100 guys, 20 have good jobs or are rich so this 80 ladies scrabble for the 20guys leaving the remaining 80 and then this 20guys realize how ladies flock around them and tend to use these 80 ladies as they like feeling like kings so the never ending crazy circle continues.

If ladies can love a man whether he is still struggling or without a regular paid job and they help him in prayers,trust me, we will have lesser number of over aged unmarried ladies.

My humble submission.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sparkles003(f): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Melish:

from your quotes you sound like one who is born again but with the op permission i say you are very disobedient and the word of God condems disobedience in all form.you have been instructed not to comment but stay on the sideline but you disobey.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Artistree: 12:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Honestly many ladies on this thread are just in ghost mode and this is not helping matters.

Yes the primary aim of the thread is for us to interact(Talk) but shall we say it makes sense to talk to people we don't even know how they look?

We have trained monkeys making posts online now o lol! so abeg lets see your pics.
Toks, I commented much earlier on this thread and stated clearly that I am married but cos of the meek nature of Siamia, and the motive behind this thread, I had to comment even though I have been silently following.
Yes, I am more than 30 but I can't participate fully because I am married and I respect Siamia's SINGLES ONLY instruction. Keep up the good work and may you find comfort in whatever you do.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Artistree:

I feel you my dear. I was only being judicious based on how he narrated the stories that's all. I thought it was suppose to be painful all through. Like he outrightly said, there is a difference between being molested and being raped. I would even like to say somethings pertaining to this but let me drop it here cos I might be misunderstood. That was why I sympathised with him over the incidents. Good morning.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Sirchucks(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.
SO ON POINT.
It like u have a flashback video.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 9:25am On Oct 07, 2015
Artistree:

Toks, I commented much earlier on this thread and stated clearly that I am married but cos of the meek nature of Siamia, and the motive behind this thread, I had to comment even though I have been silently following.
Yes, I am more than 30 but I can't participate fully because I am married and I respect Siamia's SINGLES ONLY instruction. Keep up the good work and may you find comfort in whatever you do.

Ok i see.

God morning everyone and hows the week going?

The blessings of Yahweh will be upon every one of us in Jesus name.AMEN
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Good to know.

Why i asked is this.

Many ladies single at ripe age have no business being single.Please note that i wrote "many" not all and this is because ladies subconsciously seek for a made dude.

If you ask ladies these days to state their desire mate they wil be fast to say GOD fearing and visionary but there remains one more silent desire which is "gainfully employed" or "rich"

Yes it is understandable that a man going into marriage must at least have a regular source of income but how many guys in their 30s today have a job or a business that guarantees regular income?

This is why many ladies are still single,the guys who seem to be rich with regular income play about with many ladies as these ladies scrabble to be with them and unfortunately this set of guys are not many.

So hypothetically speaking,out of a 100 ladies,80 want a rich guy or one with good regular paid job and out of 100 guys, 20 have good jobs or are rich so this 80 ladies scrabble for the 20guys leaving the remaining 80 and then this 20guys realize how ladies flock around them and tend to use these 80 ladies as they like feeling like kings so the never ending crazy circle continues.

If ladies can love a man whether he is still struggling or without a regular paid job and they help him in prayers,trust me, we will have lesser number of over aged unmarried ladies.

My humble submission.
Hmm....... Thumbs up Toks2008! You're the best!!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by uchezzz(f): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Congrats op. I like ur personality
I seem not to be able to keep up with this thread. I close my eyes and open and its already in page 36

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Cadillac15(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
And it finally happened....

But then I wanna remind us all that just like in the days of noah.. People will be eating and drinking, marrying and given in marriage when the rapture shall occur.... Are you ready to meet your saviour?....

Choose Jesus today... He's the only way out

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.