Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225727 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
let me see if I can put it in a more comprehensible form. Can another person save my pix if I upload it on my profile just like whatsapp?

YES and what is the big deal? As long as it is not an explicit pics so wat? Abi you be ghost ni?

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
@isabel. Its the truth.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by DrMuzoic: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
joebeckz:
a brief insight of past experience..
I use to be a good boy, had my 1st relationship at 23, 1st kiss too n others. i had that kind of relationship u see in movies, talk of my department n envy from folks but along the line, i saw how my friends cheat n play smart n still get away with it UN-noticed. something in me kept saying, do it, do it. just once, i succumbed to that evil voice and started seeing different ladies, it ruined my relationship cos one Lagos girl decided to deal with me, she somehow got all the contacts of my 3 other women n made a conference call to me one night n all the girls were on that call, i didn't even notice cos i was d last to be added to the call, i didn't hang up even after knowing all my gf were on. after that call that night, it was over for us all, i lost the very 1st gal i dated to, she was ready to accept me cos i was her 1st n she was my 1st too in everything. i was not mature enough to go back n beg n stupidly moved on with another girl the following month. after some years, i got back my senses n apologized but she had moved on.
i havent had a perfect relationship since then probably because i still feel terrible. i have dated afterwards but somehow it crashes but we never keep trying.
This lesson simply passes this message, cheating on a girl is deeper than people realize, it destroys her outlook on love, her future relationships and peace within her self.
its like grabbing a plate, throw it to d floor, it gets broken ....
say sorry to that plate.....
did it go back to the way it was before?

now you understand....

I really wish people can get to know the hurt they cause others by cheating especially if you happen to be the first. For me, it made to unconsciously enter into relationships (most times with people I know that are wrong for me) with the expectation that it won't last and this makes me not to really put in any effort. When it finally ends I will be like 'it was expected'. Thank God I finally realized the pattern and seriously working on myself not only to make the decision to enter relationship with the right person but also to try to make it work.
I believe it will end with testimony

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by naijaboiy: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Twaci(f): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
naijaboiy:
cheesy
Guy u don old oh cheesy
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by naijaboiy: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Twaci:
Guy u don old oh cheesy
Taar! I just came to check out the thread. grin

It's a good place for matured minds. cheesy

So you wan come find sugar daddy for here abi? tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
sihom:
At Torqque

I strongly disagree with your assertion that age is just a number, read my lips carefully it is not. For each year that passes by alongside with life's experiences I get better and better.

The experiences at diferrent ages of my life has reeducated, reshaped and redirected my mind making me a better woman & person in the process. With age & experience comes wisdom, wisdom for right living.

I thoroughly & genuinely like the woman I am today at 33 better than the one I was in my late 20's. Haven't you heard - like fine wine men get better with age. That adage applies to women as well.

My point is - age is not just a number. It is an indication of what a person may be like, it is an indication of the sort of characteristics a person may exhibit.

For example if I met a teenage boy at 16 or 17, sagging pants, weird hairdos and slangs wouldn't shock me at all. It would be a very reasonable expectation on my part.

At 17 I loved hot mini skirts and I rocked in them however at 33 I'll only wear them indoors not outdoors like I used to because now with age - I know better that, that sort of exposure is not necessary I look good & appealing well covered up.

Surely you wouldn't go for some one as young as 18 now in the first place,but not withstanding there are mature guys who are a lot younger than we are,and i have seen where old men of even 60 behaving like a teen when a woman is involved,its all just a matter of meeting the right person, and maybe a bit of luck,a lot of prayers and hope for the best..personally self I don't like to date students because most of them are so immature but still am not completely closed to the idea because not all of them are immature..but sha we all have what works for us right wink
sihom:
At Torqque

I strongly disagree with your assertion that age is just a number, read my lips carefully it is not. For each year that passes by alongside with life's experiences I get better and better.

The experiences at diferrent ages of my life has reeducated, reshaped and redirected my mind making me a better woman & person in the process. With age & experience comes wisdom, wisdom for right living.

I thoroughly & genuinely like the woman I am today at 33 better than the one I was in my late 20's. Haven't you heard - like fine wine men get better with age. That adage applies to women as well.

My point is - age is not just a number. It is an indication of what a person may be like, it is an indication of the sort of characteristics a person may exhibit.

For example if I met a teenage boy at 16 or 17, sagging pants, weird hairdos and slangs wouldn't shock me at all. It would be a very reasonable expectation on my part.

At 17 I loved hot mini skirts and I rocked in them however at 33 I'll only wear them indoors not outdoors like I used to because now with age - I know better that, that sort of exposure is not necessary I look good & appealing well covered up.

Surely you wouldn't go for some one as young as 18 now in the first place,but not withstanding there are mature guys who are a lot younger than we are,and i have seen where old men of even 60 behaving like a teen when a woman is involved,its all just a matter of meeting the right person, and maybe a bit of luck,a lot of prayers and hope for the best..personally self I don't like to date students because most of them are so immature but still am not completely closed to the idea because not all of them are immature..but sha we all have what works for us right wink
sihom:
At Torqque

sihom:
At Torqque

Surely you wouldn't go for some one as young as 18 now in the first place,but not withstanding there are mature guys who are a lot younger than we are,and i have seen situations where old men of even 60 behave like teens when a woman is involved,its all just a matter of meeting the right person, and maybe a bit of luck,a lot of prayers and hope for the best..personally self I don't like to date students because most of them are so immature but still am not completely closed to the idea because not all of them are immature..but sha we all have what works for us right
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by notttty(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
If u are 30 plus and single, we shd have our own thread to meet and talk.
Some of us are single, educated and ably employed. We are mature, responsible, gainfully employed, christian and godfearing. Some of us have kids that we are training and bringing up. We are involved in church, in impacting the lives of others, and contribute to the wellbeing of the society, But for one reason or the other, we are still single.
I have a lot of respect for nairaland, and I think its Nigeria's version of facebook, only better.
So if ur 30 and above, let's talk and see if the sparks will fly!
Pls note: no rude comments. Respect attracts respect. Nairalanders are great people. smiley
glad I u open a thread like this. I just turn 30 last month... Unfortunately I have had several failed relationship nd the last one was soppose to be the thing but again immaturity played in... To I feel older women can guarantee a happier home cos they got experience ... Hey correct me if am wrong but I'm really looking forward to a thirty plus to date nd settle down cos they tend to be more mature in decision making not some sexy babies roaming around right now
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kinglekan and kingtom.. you're summoned!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by KingTom(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Kinglekan and kingtom.. you're summoned!
I'm not up to 30 sir. Besides, this thread is for matured individuals, and I see children viewing. Am I missing something?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
KingTom:

I'm not up to 30 sir. Besides, this thread is for matured individuals, and I see children viewing. Am I missing something?

They want to learn wink...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
DrMuzoic:

I really wish people can get to know the hurt they cause others by cheating especially if you happen to be the first. For me, it made to unconsciously enter into relationships (most times with people I know that are wrong for me) with the expectation that it won't last and this makes me not to really put in any effort. When it finally ends I will be like 'it was expected'. Thank God I finally realized the pattern and seriously working on myself not only to make the decision to enter relationship with the right person but also to try to make it work.

I gave my life to Christ at a very tender age of 13 and since then i have had a zero tolerance to fornication.

My growing up was filled with serious temptations from ladies and i was molested at the age of 17. At 20 i got into a sexless affair for 6years and it ended when the lady thought i was cheating on her without verifying having sworn that if i ever cheat on her she would leave.

Then i got into what i call "one chance affair" with a lady i thought was the best in the world and for 12years i thought i had found my resting place but how very wrong i was.

Honestly i have come to realize that no matter how cool,romantic,caring a guy is,most ladies who have not seen life and real disappointment can never value what they have and they will always feel there is something better out there or how do i explain the fact that a lady i made a woman started saying funny stuffs like "she feels caged and cheated that she has been with only me all her life"

Thank GOD i have moved on emotionally and here i am at over-ripe age,trying to start all over again.

3 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

YES and what is the big deal? As long as it is not an explicit pics so wat? Abi you be ghost ni?
you must be a very harsh person. I maybe wrong with this assumption but issorite. Thanks for answering my question.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
you must be a very harsh person. I maybe wrong with this assumption but issorite. Thanks for answering my question.

Im not harsh but blunt.Sorry if that hurts
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
I just want to say this here and nobody shd take offence bcs am not pointing at anyone. As Papa Adeboye once said, iif u feel am talking abt u, then am talking abt u. smiley
Pls I said it clearly, I ate my 40th birthday cake. I even ate after that. If ur nowhere near 40, do not mail me. Let's keep all talk here. Pls. Really, if ur 27 and ur chatting me up, how do u want me to see u? As a person with serious intentions? Everyone who says age is just a number shd try and marry a woman who is 12yrs ur senior. One day u'll wake up and accuse her of jazzing u. If u want an older woman, go for someone in ur age bracket, so that when people see u both in public, the age disparity will not look ridiculous.
So, how did everyone's day go?

NOW THAT'S SOME WORD! I guess being blunt comes with the age range..can't wait to be 40+
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Marcelinho(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
R u ready 4 dat?
siamia:
@Iamlegend...
Not discriminating ooo....lol
No vex. Una no even want us 40 and above to have our own thread! Kilode!! Lol
Actually, its just a thread for us to meet ourselves, make friends, and if God permits, get a lasting relationships with a serious minded, Godfearing guy/girl.
I rest my case ooo
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Twaci(f): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
naijaboiy:

Taar! I just came to check out the thread. grin

It's a good place for matured minds. cheesy

So you wan come find sugar daddy for here abi? tongue
I get Kingtom already cheesy. Wetin else i need?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
I can upload my pix although I will not leave it there for long cos am a shy person and likes hiding. But are you the one on that DP? You look like a nigga. Mba nu!

Hahaha@look like a nigga mba nu..but av still not seen your pic o..look at the profile again do I still look like a nigga?I hope not o
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Marcelinho(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice thread lemme see, wil tel u somfin
siamia:
@everyone.
Pls if u see anyone u like here, don't be shy. As james bond said, u only live once. Pls say hi to whoever catches urr fancy and get the ball rolling. Everyone here seems to be waiting for the shoe to drop. Kilode?

@myztikal, icedude, ismail, adeola...carry go jooo.

But pls remember to do ur due diligence ooo.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by KingTom(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

They want to learn wink...
ok wink

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by joebeckz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
DrMuzoic:

exactly, believe me, that single act always gets me moody n upset wen I recall. I can't go back to that year else I would have done things differently.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmmm..... I admit, this is one reason I WILL NEVER DATE OR THINK OF MARRYING A VIRGIN...they will always feel cheated and caged.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
I was here sha
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Marcelinho(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sure 2 ur word
Twaci:
I get Kingtom already cheesy. Wetin else i need?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by fairlyisabel(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
torqque7:

Hahaha@look like a nigga mba nu..but av still not seen your pic o..look at the profile again do I still look like a nigga?I hope not o
ehhh torggue, you want me to call you fine guy. Odi egwu! tongue
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by damiloladuke: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
well am 29, will be 30 next year..guess am qualified to join in

Anyways am single and ready to mingle

I work and base in Abeokuta, I also blog on a part-time basis. I own www.wenogetjob.com despite having a job and i make some tangible income with the blog as well.

I will like to Mingle with a graduate. I have an Msc and planning to take further Courses in NOUN due to my work

She must be beautiful, humble, God-fearing and not older than 24, yes 24...lolzzzz I cant marry my age group mate!!!!

Call or Whatsapp 08038606260
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
To remind everyone...
I started this thread as a chat for 40plus, and it was suggested that it be reduced to 30plus.
Now, I noticed that a lot of younger people are here, even making snide remarks and disrespecting older people they dared not disrespect on a face2face, just bcs they are online.
Pls, if u know ur 33 below, this thread is not for u. There are many threads on nairaland addressing various ages and needs. U may listen in though.
Posting cheeky and rude statements, making personal attacks on people as if u knew them from ur village meeting, is unwanted here.
Let me say it again. This thread is for older people.

8 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by agarawu23(m): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Toks2008:

im aactually hoping that there will be a section on nairaland for age groups.

most times when i wriite articles,i do so for matuure audience but before you say jack many adolesfents don hijack the thread.

I just clocked 40 though.
say God shocked
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
siamia:
Pls, if u know ur 33 below, this thread is not for u. .

At Siamia,

Ouch girl your last post hurt. I'm 33 and I haven't disrespected anyone here. Please just leave the thread title the way it is. No amount of wailing will keep juveniles out and so far it's been mostly a healthy & respectful thread.

At Toks,

How do you guys do that? That is, pull up a person's previous posts from 2 years back? Lol

At Torqque,

Guy, na wao for you ooo. Did you have to quote me several times and repeat your own post several times too? Lol. you just caused this thread to run into 9 pages sooner than it would have. Let's agree to disagree - me I still say age is NOT just a number.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by torqque7(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
fairlyisabel:
ehhh torggue, you want me to call you fine guy. Odi egwu! tongue

:ohahaha..you've made me laff plenty today o,first na nigga,next na monkey u go talk..fine kini?is that going to fatten my bank acct?guys no the fine joor na women the fine,baba obasanjo is a very fine boy cos of his acct o..sha any day u decide ul grace us with a pic I hope I will be online and not miss out
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:
well am 29, will be 30 next year..guess am qualified to join in

Anyways am single and ready to mingle

I work and base in Abeokuta, I also blog on a part-time basis. I own www.wenogetjob.com despite having a job and i make some tangible income with the blog as well.

I will like to Mingle with a graduate. I have an Msc and planning to take further Courses in NOUN due to my work

She must be beautiful, humble, God-fearing and not older than 24, yes 24...lolzzzz I cant marry my age group mate!!!!

Call or Whatsapp 08038606260

A 24yr old lady on this thread? Well.. Imposible is nothing

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
@notttty
Ur in the right place.

@joe
There was a young man, born of a wealthy family. Well born and well bred. But along the way, he went astray. He started sampling funny stuff. He lost it all. Then one day...he came to himself. He retraced his steps. Found his way back home. And do u know, there was a loving father, waiting patiently, for him to get it right, to come back on track...
It doesn't matter how far u went off the tracks. What matters is that u can find ur way back...

This story goes to everyone who has ever missed it relationship-wise. Its time to come back home. U may have been hurt before. Or maybe ur the one who did the hurting. Maybe u can't find that person, to say am sorry. Maybe u can't find that person to forgive. But today, 6:49pm, is a good time to settle it with God. Take all those past experiences and just hand them over. Then walk away....
Its a new day for u...new relationship..new love....new hope.
U'll be glad u did. smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.