Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... - Dating And Meet-up Zone (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... (225195 Views)

ABUJA, Ladies And Single Mums Can Contact For Hook-up / Single? Let's Mingle / If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by siamia(f): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hello peeps, hope ur enjoying ur evening.
Someone posted this , and after I had a good belly laugh, I cudnt resist posting it here: enjoy!

Dear Brothers & Sisters in the House , it is now 20 days to Christmas!

Last year one man sent me 2 bags of rice and he won the American Visa lottery. He has since moved to America with his family.

My friend that gave me hampers has now been blessed with a set of twin babies after 6 years of no child in marriage.

One Doctor sent me a pair of Italian leather shoes, a designer perfume and a gold wrist watch and he shared a testimony that he got a 6 digit salary job with WHO.

Another lawyer gave me just $1,000 and he was appointed DG to a very big federal agency. 

The one who bought me a French suit (it is still hanging in my closet)  moved in to his all-room ensuite apartment in Banana Island within 3 weeks of the gift.

A contractor that gave me two cows won a multi-billion naira airport project just two weeks after his generosity to me.

Finally someone bought me a special car and was promoted from an assistant manager to the general manager of his company.

This year is your turn for signs and wonder. Give and it shall be given unto you...

Bring the right gifts and see uncommon transformation in your life.

Bring cows, turkeys, electronics, ipads etc to start receiving your miracles. You can up it to gifts of exotic cars and duplexes for your testimonies to shift to d level of flying in your own private jets and owning your own estates! Hurry before the rush begins and then I will stop accepting gifts
PS: text messages, online and social media messages including whatsapp messages, greeting cards are not considered as gifts. Hurry now while offer last. Compliments of the season to you all! smiley

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
siamia:
Hello peeps, hope ur enjoying ur evening.
Someone posted this , and after I had a good belly laugh, I cudnt resist posting it here: enjoy!

Dear Brothers & Sisters in the House , it is now 20 days to Christmas!

Last year one man sent me 2 bags of rice and he won the American Visa lottery. He has since moved to America with his family.

My friend that gave me hampers has now been blessed with a set of twin babies after 6 years of no child in marriage.

One Doctor sent me a pair of Italian leather shoes, a designer perfume and a gold wrist watch and he shared a testimony that he got a 6 digit salary job with WHO.

Another lawyer gave me just $1,000 and he was appointed DG to a very big federal agency. 

The one who bought me a French suit (it is still hanging in my closet)  moved in to his all-room ensuite apartment in Banana Island within 3 weeks of the gift.

A contractor that gave me two cows won a multi-billion naira airport project just two weeks after his generosity to me.

Finally someone bought me a special car and was promoted from an assistant manager to the general manager of his company.

This year is your turn for signs and wonder. Give and it shall be given unto you...

Bring the right gifts and see uncommon transformation in your life.

Bring cows, turkeys, electronics, ipads etc to start receiving your miracles. You can up it to gifts of exotic cars and duplexes for your testimonies to shift to d level of flying in your own private jets and owning your own estates! Hurry before the rush begins and then I will stop accepting gifts
PS: text messages, online and social media messages including whatsapp messages, greeting cards are not considered as gifts. Hurry now while offer last. Compliments of the season to you all! smiley
lol...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by ddshow(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
My salutation to this cultured class. It's been a while on here. I hope life is treating us all if nothing but fairly well.

Thanks for all the mentions, I appreciate every extension of love.

I have been getting PM's requesting update on the soirée and I really don't deem it right to answer everyone individually since it all began here.

Like I said before now, it was basically a thought to arrange a meetup between Lag peeps...I never made it my call. I sincerely apologize if this has in anyway offended anyone. I don't intend to take anyone's place or be engaged in any form of supremacy contest.

I am sorry, I won't be interested in pulling any soirée anymore as I have come to understand there's already one being concoct by the op. I'll suggest we all align with that.

In other news, S/O to the wonderful buddies i've met so far from this class....we've got some really beautiful and intelligent minds here.

And that my crush that's been stalking, our matter no be here....Lol

Happy Sunday and a merry Xmas in advance.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Melsan: 7:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
ddshow:
My salutation to this cultured class. It's been a while on here. I hope life is treating us all if nothing but fairly well.

Thanks for all the mentions, I appreciate every extension of love.

I have been getting PM's requesting update on the soirée and I really don't deem it right to answer everyone individually since it all began here.

Like I said before now, it was basically a thought to arrange a meetup between Lag peeps...I never made it my call. I sincerely apologize if this has in anyway offended anyone. I don't intend to take anyone's place or be engaged in any form of supremacy contest.

I am sorry, I won't be interested in pulling any soirée anymore as I have come to understand there's already one being concoct by the op. I'll suggest we all align with that.

In other news, S/O to the wonderful buddies i've met so far from this class....we've got some really beautiful and intelligent minds here.

And that my crush that's been stalking, our matter no be here....Lol

Happy Sunday and a merry Xmas in advance.
Merry Christmas in advance to you too
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Ishilove:

You still can. I'm interested in poultry grin

It kinda reminds me of what happened a year ago. I was travelling to Osogbo and the shylock driver driving us had the nerve, the audacity to squeeze 4 rams into the back of the vehicle.

The most amusing part of the whole situation was the owner of the rams, a young man with the most scattered set of teeth I have ever seen in my life, but with excellent command of English, started chatting me up halfway into the journey. I, the rams and the youngman were sandwiched together at the back of the vehicle. embarassed

We became fast friends and exchanged numbers by the time we arrived Osogbo, but I refused picking his calls thereafter because of the circumstances under which we met.

I cannot build a romantic relationship with 'agutan' in the background angry
Hahahahaha. Those who have been with this thread would know I have been down on the dumps lately but this story nearly made me fall off my bed with laughter. I am sure I woke my closest neighbours! cheesy
I kept visualising the dudes teeth, the bus, the "agutans" - how where they made to sit still in a moving vehicle? , and the general sitting positions!
You just made my day. Thank you grin

Hi all...its been a while. May this day make u all smile as Ishilove has made mine. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2015
More
MARRIED COUPLE, this is worth reading.
My husband is an Engineer by profession, I love
him for his steady nature, and I love the warm
feeling when I lean against his broad shoulders.
Three years of courtship and now, two years into
marriage, I would have to admit, that I am getting
tired of it. The reasons of me loving him before,
has now transformed into the cause of all my
restlessness.
I am a sentimental woman and extremely sensitive
when it comes to a relationship and my feelings, I
yearn for the romantic moments, like a little girl
yearning for candy. My husband, is my complete
opposite, his lack of sensitivity, and the inability of
bringing romantic moments into our marriage has
disheartened me about love.
One day, I finally decided to tell him my decision,
that I wanted a divorce.
“Why?” he asked, shocked. “I am tired, there are
no reasons for everything in the world!” I
answered. He kept silent the whole night, seems to
be in deep thought with a lighted cigarette at all
times. My feeling of disappointment only
increased, here was a man who can’t even express
his predicament, what else can I hope from him?
And finally he asked me:” What can I do to change
your mind?”
Somebody said it right, it’s hard to change a
person’s personality, and I guess, I have started
losing faith in him. Looking deep into his eyes I
slowly answered : “Here is the question, if you can
answer and convince my heart, I will change my
mind, Let’s say, I want a flower located on the face
of a mountain cliff, and we both are sure that
picking the flower will cause your death, will you
do it for me?” He said :” I will give you your
answer tomorrow….” My hopes just sank by
listening to his response.
I woke up the next morning to find him gone, and
saw a piece of paper with his scratchy handwriting,
underneath a milk glass, on the dining table near
the front door, that goes…. My dear, “I would not
pick that flower for you, but please allow me to
explain the reasons further..” This first line was
already breaking my heart. I continued reading.
“When you use the computer you always mess up
the Software programs, and you cry in front of the
screen, I have to save my fingers so that I can
help to restore the programs. You always leave the
house keys behind, thus I have to save my legs to
rush home to open the door for you. You love
traveling but always lose your way in a new city, I
have to save my eyes to show you the way. You
always have the cramps whenever your “good
friend” approaches every month, I have to save my
palms so that I can calm the cramps in your
tummy.
You like to stay indoors, and I worry that you will
be infected by infantile autism. I have to save my
mouth to tell you jokes and stories to cure your
boredom. You always stare at the computer, and
that will do nothing good for your eyes, I have to
save my eyes so that when we grow old, I can help
to clip your nails, and help to remove those
annoying white hairs. So I can also hold your hand
while strolling down the beach, as you enjoy the
sunshine and the beautiful sand… and tell you the
color of flowers, just like the color of the glow on
your young face… Thus, my dear, unless I am sure
that there is someone who loves you more than I
do… I could not pick that flower yet, and die.. ”
My tears fell on the letter, and blurred the ink of
his handwriting… and as I continue on reading…
“Now, that you have finished reading my answer, if
you are satisfied, please open the front door for I
am standing outside bringing your favorite bread
and fresh milk… I rush to pull open the door, and
saw his anxious face, clutching tightly with his
hands, the milk bottle and loaf of bread….
Now I am very sure that no one will ever love me
as much as he does, and I have decided to leave
the flower alone…
That’s life, and love. When one is surrounded by
love, the feeling of excitement fades away, and one
tends to ignore the true love that lies in between
the peace and dullness.
Love shows up in all forms, even very small and
cheeky forms, it has never been a model, it could
be the most dull and boring form.. . flowers, and
romantic moments are only used and appear on
the surface of the relationship. Under all this, the
pillar of true love stands… and that’s our life…
Love, not words win arguments…
- Facebook.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Ishilove: 8:06am On Dec 08, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahahaha. Those who have been with this thread would know I have been down on the dumps lately but this story nearly made me fall off my bed with laughter. I am sure I woke my closest neighbours! cheesy
I kept visualising the dudes teeth, the bus, the "agutans" - how where they made to sit still in a moving vehicle? , and the general sitting positions!
You just made my day. Thank you grin

Hi all...its been a while. May this day make u all smile as Ishilove has made mine. Cheers
I'm glad I was able to make you laugh. Thank God smiley

The driver removed the last seat and forced all four rams to sit. The dude sat beside me so that he could pacify the rams whenever they began acting up. grin
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2015
Good morning everyone!
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by nouvelle(f): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
halexito:
Good morning everyone!

Hiya Halexito. Good evening to you. The write up you pasted earlier is really good. I am not where the lady is but I have saved it just in case I ever get to that point so I can read it and remember the reasons I fell in love. Thank you

And as always, special greetings to udysweet, gratefulme40, magneto, siamia and everyone else. Vivaciousvivi I am sending hugs your way.

Merry Christmas.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good evening everyone! Trust we're doing great? Been awfully quiet in here,lol! Guess the festive season keeping us busy too?
@nouvelle,tnx dearie for d mention,Hugs! Hope d weather is friendly over der? Regards to DH.
Just came back frm the first night of our shiloh 2015 from Glory to Glory encounter and am glad to announce to us here amongs other things:we're changing levels,we're breaking forth,God has positioned us in a place where d devil cnt pull us dwn again,from been dominated to dominating,infact its endless,lemme stop here,lol!
I got my shiloh expectations prayer card and dis thread is among my prayer request,it shall not be an effort in futility,Amen! The purpose of this thread shall manifest as we shall gather in a twinkle of an eye to celebrate God's awesome wonders amongst us,Amen!
I hope our day went well? Sorry for d long epistle,and to dos who worry dat I type long,make una pardon me,I go soon quiet again smal,loool!
Am gonna be off to bed soon but special shoutout to d few pple I can remember now
DDshow
Toks2008(Oga to sure ju,tuale for u,lol)
Halexito
Myminder
Bleble
Fourfunmi
Melsan
Blessedbeads
Neoapocalypse
Sonofananimal
Klassik
Bisjosh
Magneto(my semi ayin eka,lol)
Missbronze(chief mopol,lol)
Lolu20
Torqque7
TollyB(I still say Amen to ur prayers for me)
Bluepearls
Gratefulme40 and to @Op

I'll stop here,till I get d full list,lol!
I wish all of us a wonderful night rest. He giveth His beloved sleep,u will sleep without stress. Give it to God and watch Him go to work.
Sweetdreams*hugs and kisses*
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 09, 2015
udysweet:
Good evening everyone! Trust we're doing great? Been awfully quiet in here,lol! Guess the festive season keeping us busy too?
@nouvelle,tnx dearie for d mention,Hugs! Hope d weather is friendly over der? Regards to DH.
Just came back frm the first night of our shiloh 2015 from Glory to Glory encounter and am glad to announce to us here amongs other things:we're changing levels,we're breaking forth,God has positioned us in a place where d devil cnt pull us dwn again,from been dominated to dominating,infact its endless,lemme stop here,lol!
I got my shiloh expectations prayer card and dis thread is among my prayer request,it shall not be an effort in futility,Amen! The purpose of this thread shall manifest as we shall gather in a twinkle of an eye to celebrate God's awesome wonders amongst us,Amen!
I hope our day went well? Sorry for d long epistle,and to dos who worry dat I type long,make una pardon me,I go soon quiet again smal,loool!
Am gonna be off to bed soon but special shoutout to d few pple I can remember now
DDshow
Toks2008(Oga to sure ju,tuale for u,lol)
Halexito
Myminder
Bleble
Fourfunmi
Melsan
Blessedbeads
Neoapocalypse
Sonofananimal
Klassik
Bisjosh
Magneto(my semi ayin eka,lol)
Missbronze(chief mopol,lol)
Lolu20
Torqque7
TollyB(I still say Amen to ur prayers for me)
Bluepearls
Gratefulme40 and to @Op

I'll stop here,till I get d full list,lol!
I wish all of us a wonderful night rest. He giveth His beloved sleep,u will sleep without stress. Give it to God and watch Him go to work.
Sweetdreams*hugs and kisses*
thanks very much and I do like how you use your words to encourage someone, just like Paul in the bible and how he pass his message to the churches with word of encouragement and hope! and I know he has already see you through and ensure you are victorious in what ever aspect of circumstances, so do the rest of us here!

and I do wish you people a merry Christmas in advance.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by udysweet(f): 6:50am On Dec 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
thanks very much and I do like how you use your words to encourage someone, just like Paul in the bible and how he pass his message to the churches with word of encouragement and hope! and I know he has already see you through and ensure you are victorious in what ever aspect of circumstances, so do the rest of us here!

and I do wish you people a merry Christmas in advance.

thank you.
smiley you're welcome dear. A thunderous Amen o, lol. Wish u merry cChristmas in advance too.

1 Like

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by halexito(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
GENERAL TIPS ON DATING:
1. You don't need to check his/her phone in
search for text messages from other guys/babes.
Stop spoiling your mind or giving yourself
hypertension unnecessarily.
2. Never you beg someone to love you. You don't
beg for love. You allow love to grow gradually. Do
things that will make the person develop love for
you gradually. Not by begging or shedding tears.
3. If your partner says he/she wants to quit the
relationship, allow him/her to go. Who told you
that there is no one like your partner? There are
many people who are better than your partner. A
better person will come into your life.
4. To avoid the pain of heart break, do not give the
whole of your heart, your body and your life to
someone when you fall in love with the person.
Human being cannot be trusted; they can break
your heart at any time.
5. Being in love does not mean that you should
worship the person you are in love with. Respect
them but don't worship them
6. For the fact that you are in love with someone
does not mean that you should ignore and
disregard every other human being on earth except
your lover. That is cowardice.
7. The number one person in your life must be
God and not your boyfriend/girlfriend. Don't allow
love turn you into a coward.
8. Do not Love with your heart alone. Use your
brain also.
9. Heartbreak is not the end of the world. It may be
the open door to a happier life and a better
relationship with a new partner.
10. Do not be afraid of falling in love again after a
heartbreak. If a door did not close, a better door
will not open.
- Facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Dirkcoyt: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2015
missbronze:
grarefulme40, my darlingcious darling.

Well gold and diamond have class but flashy, loud, with a lot of attention.

while, bronze is on the calm side, with less attention, and got class too.

That's my personality in real life, I don't like attention.

Thats why I went for bronze as my moniker.

As for the whether, it makes one have naugthy idea in the morning. I mean the harmattan.

Thanks for the compliment.

You aren't looking bad
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mart2k(m): 12:31pm On Dec 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
though I still have a decade to go, but I wanna learn from my egbons
Really? I am ready to teach u bad things. Ar u ready to learn it too?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mart2k(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
siamia:
@Iamlegend...
Not discriminating ooo....lol
No vex. Una no even want us 40 and above to have our own thread! Kilode!! Lol
Actually, its just a thread for us to meet ourselves, make friends, and if God permits, get a lasting relationships with a serious minded, Godfearing guy/girl.
I rest my case ooo
Hmm
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mart2k(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.
Oh my God! I almost cry. Gud work frm u. Cnt wait to share dos memorable days wit som1111. Ar u in Abuja?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mart2k(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
siamia:
I miss those days when e cudnt go to sch until our right hand cud reach our left ear! Lol
I remember when we went to school, lined up & d headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform, then we march to our classrooms. U Remember now??• D days of Nasco Biscuit, Okin biscuit, Trebor, Iced Coloured water tied in nylon- we called it "lolly"• D days of Goody-Goody & Pako biscuit. D days of Dandy & Bazooka chewing gum, days of Tree-Top sachets, Baba-dudu & Ekanna Gowon sweets, Obi-Edun fruit, Awin, Agbalumo, Ireke-Obo roots, yeye fruit, Bongo coffee, Tate/Lye & St Loius cube sugar, Pambolabola, Majidun rainbow coloured pant with string, Ewekoro pant. D days of Ali & Simbi, Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, Agbo lives in Calabar, Eze goes to school, The Adventure of Sousa, An African Night Entertainment, Kyauta, The Directors, The flying doctor in Lesotho, Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole, Igbo Eledumare, Alibaba and the Angels. Mr Giwa is a trader.
I remember those days when one naira was money, even stronger than the dolla. I remember when groundnut was 5kobo & chocomilo sweet was 5 kobo• Days of messing game, who is in d garden, police and thief• D days of mama & papa play• Days when we used to build houses with sand, play suwe game, tinco tinco, change Ur style, ten ten, skipping• Those days when we used to fly kite on streets, those days when rubber band was stock exchange• D days of limca soft drinks & choco milo adverts on black & white TV, Sunday rendezvous by 1:30pm. Days of Elopee dance, Soul Train, Disco '79 & Disco '80, Cock Crows at Dawn. The Old Village Headmaster, Awada-Kerikeri(Baba-Mero Theater), 'Ajimajashan Theater, Baba-Sala, Jacob & Papa-Lolo, Ishiekwu, The Bala-Miller Show, The Art Alade Show, The Harbour's Band, The Soul Train, The Bar-Beach Show, Ere abalaiye, Feyikogbon, The Oyin Adejobi Theater, Ishola Ogunshola (I-Show Pepper), The Osumare Theater, The Omidina Theater, Diran Ajijedidun news cast, Walter Oyatogun reporting, Mirror in the sun, Winds Against my Soul, Second Chance , Madam Kofo, Amebo, Sisi Clara, Zebrudaya, Mrs Ovularia Nwobo alias 4;30, Giringory, Gorimapa, Chief Eleyinmi, Chief Kokonsari, Omo Akara-Ogun, Chief Dagbolu, Chief Faderin, Mr Garuba, Hawaii-5-0, The Famous-five, Combat(Jam Locker, Michael London, Vic Moroe, Pennar Roberts & Long Green) Frank Spencer. When we say 'leke leke give me white finger'• Those days when Bic biro was d best• D days when we used to drink water from d tap, even suck out d water if it's not coming out• The days when NTA will show rainbow sign for 30 mins then national anthem be4 program starts @ 4pm• The days when basket sandals, simbi, Learneds' & Cortina sandals by Bata shoes were d best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, Dstv has come, no more old fun! I'm really proud to have experienced all these. If u are not smiling it means u were not born in my generation. Which means u are d INDOMIE generation lol! Abeg share make others laugh too. ROTFL.
Koko close-chief Oluwalanbe Lodge. U remember? What abt Sesame Street?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dirkcoyt:

You aren't looking bad
thanks. Hope your day is going well.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Dirkcoyt: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
missbronze:
thanks. Hope your day is going well.

Its been stressful , but we thank God, what of you
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
mart2k:
Really? I am ready to teach u bad things. Ar u ready to learn it too?
how old are you?
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mart2k(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
how old are you?
35. Wat abt u
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
mart2k:
35. Wat abt u
makes you 5 years older than I am
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by mart2k(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
VenusBetty:
Gud. Somtin tels me u live in Maiduguri.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
VenusBetty:

This babe fine o in a calm way.

Honestly make GOD help man o because these days i no dey even think of having a woman again despite my age...I suppose go shiloh for special prayer. cool
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
missbronze:
grarefulme40, my darlingcious darling.

Well gold and diamond have class but flashy, loud, with a lot of attention.

while, bronze is on the calm side, with less attention, and got class too.

That's my personality in real life, I don't like attention.

Thats why I went for bronze as my moniker.

As for the whether, it makes one have naugthy idea in the morning. I mean the harmattan.

Thanks for the compliment.
See fine fine babes scatter throwey for this thread o and i dey hear dey roast...oya make i begin try my luck one by one *Starts sending PMs*
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
nouvelle:

Hiya Halexito. Good evening to you. The write up you pasted earlier is really good. I am not where the lady is but I have saved it just in case I ever get to that point so I can read it and remember the reasons I fell in love. Thank you

And as always, special greetings to udysweet, gratefulme40, magneto, siamia and everyone else. Vivaciousvivi I am sending hugs your way.

Merry Christmas.

Ok this one still dey ghost mode.

I wan begin check every lady member of this thread profile pics today.

Eni ni e ni nje e ni a be lowe
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
petkruz:

Lol yea u right i'm not up to 30 but close to 30,i love zodiac signs too, what's your sign?

This one be like person wey go fine well well but she cover her face,

Abeg make una no vex o,i no dey desperate but i wan marry before this year end.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
udysweet:
Nwannem @gratefulme40, nwanyi di mma(lol,hope I got that right)
Good morn dear,tnx for the mention. Am fine. Compliments of d season to you.
@nouvelle dearie,how u been? Hope ur weather is favorable? How's DH? Regards to him. kiss
@Toks2008,oga mi,ewo le se,se gbobgo e oun lo dede?
To the new entrants,welcome. To the oldies,greetings,hope ur day is going well?
Wish you all a great day*hugs*

E no good make person dey too familiar with babe wey person still fit approach because this one don turn my sister finish.
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
milychocs:

Yes smiley

Ghost mode..i dey fear ghost mode people...
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
mart2k:
Gud. Somtin tels me u live in Maiduguri.
hahahahahahahahaha, something is lying
Re: If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... by Toks2008(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Bisjosh:
Happy new month to beautiful and handsome peeps

Ifahia say hot chics no dey this thread..I.F.A.H.I.A

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (138) (Reply)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Urgently / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.