Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) (48202 Views)

Finland- Frozen Sea (photos) / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 02, 2015
nooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by hakeem4(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Oka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Legitbaba(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2015
If Buhari hears about this..u might make d suplentary ministerial list oo..
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2015
I love sailing but big body of water is my phobia
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by tlops(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Happy Celebration!

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by deltapickin: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
Uniform men now keep afro and bears??

Main looking at this guy's you will know they were not really qualified for this jobs they got it through influence and corruption this guy's look like lazy bunch of spoilt adults quote me and die.....
they are sailors nd not navy personals! So tink b4 commenting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Thank God last to comment its not easy happy independence
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by lonelydora: 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
kekakuz:
I doubt this pixs
have you seen how dirty Nigerian waters can be

Ignorance kills. There's difference between ocean, sea, river, stream.

Which one do u think that picture is?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by iswallker(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
kekakuz:
I doubt this pixs
have you seen how dirty Nigerian waters can be

Did u read the post at all...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by koife(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
I know those guys...I've observed onboard these vessel...its either LNG Ogun or LNG borno, nice vessel membrane type. Ahoi
See the vessel interior

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by almightygod: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by alphanijaexport(f): 11:45am On Oct 02, 2015
Nice one

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Neemcie(f): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2015
ZaIykeJude:
I'm a sailor as well.. No form of plagiarism. Direct from the source
Little wonder you said sailors are good spouses too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by israelBigFame(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2015
You don't know what it means to be a sailor
Better shut up before you vex me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Teeboy22(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2015
mke brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by networkgenuis: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2015
I always dream of being a sailor. I'm sooo drawn to the sea.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2015
silvermania:
next time moma it should be dem i guess u didn't noticed it,
pronounce it.... kiss
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by jasssbabe(f): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2015
I love sailors wink. I just love the career but being a lady stop me frm becoming one embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Scholzz(f): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2015
lonelydora:
Even though I am not a sailor, I celebrated mine at work too. Missed out drinks, parties, friends, outing, staying with family etc.

But shaa, it's overtime pay for me though. We call it essential duty.
lol you like money o
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by killercute16(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
Uniform men now keep afro and bears??

Main looking at this guy's you will know they were not really qualified for this jobs they got it through influence and corruption this guy's look like lazy bunch of spoilt adults quote me and die.....
One frustrated fellow sighted.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by foriz4u(m): 11:54am On Oct 02, 2015
Chia!!!! Good work good abeg c young guys...I dey envy ooo but no strive sha o.... O God do my own for me na!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:55am On Oct 02, 2015
israelBigFame:
You don't know what it means to be a sailor
Better shut up before you vex me
You see real people dey sail dey make Money,u think say na d one una dey talk dey make noise,If u vex wetin go happen?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2015
killercute16:
One frustrated fellow sighted.

The fact that u ve given up in life doesn't mean others have given up tooo

I live better and wiser than u think you do
In advanced countries you don't see uniformed men with bushy hairs and beards like terrorist seems u are under the sun get a shade and stay before your brain melts away

Over fed toad
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by webshopng1(m): 11:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Good for them
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by deltapickin: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

The fact that u ve given up in life doesn't mean others have given up tooo

I live better and wiser than u think you do
In advanced countries you don't see uniformed men with bushy hairs and beards like terrorist seems u are under the sun get a shade and stay before your brain melts away

Over fed toad
this are sailors nd not military personal nd plz which country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
sexymoma:
pronounce it.... kiss
dem dey fine die,. it like them, pidgin English has rules also wink
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2015
deltapickin:

they are sailors nd not navy personals! So tink b4 commenting

Were are sailors trained and brought up? In swimming pools abi

Great thinker (Albert enstines child)
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by lonelydora: 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Scholzz:
lol you like money o

I bi Igbo man now. ...
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by foriz4u(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
ZaIykeJude:
How Some Nigerian Sailors Celebrated The 55th Independence At Sea

Hi everyone,
Even though I just got registered here, I've been following nairaland for a while now and it has always been fun here. From the posts to the comments, there has always been a reason to keep coming back for more. smiley

Sailors have one of the most demanding jobs in the world. From the normal man's view, we're seen as 'fun-catchers' who get to tour the world, travel to various countries and meet many people. Well, that's true but that's not all the story involved. How about the not-so-good part of the job? Oh trust me, there's a whole list of points on that side of the table ranging from poor communication with families/friends/loved ones, to missing out on important events/occasions, to jumping between time zones which could mess u up if not well planned for, to oddity in rest hours due to time difference and a whole lot more. But we're not complaining though. We signed up for it. grin

Amidst all these things mentioned, sailors still make out time to stay in sync with the happenings of d world around them i.e. observing/mimicking celebrations and events in the best way they can.
Here are some Nigerians on an international going ship with 4 nationalities on-board. They chose to celebrate the day in style as loyalists to their country

Enjoy.!x

Did I mention that sailors happen to be the best spouses too? cheesy
U r right about ur post bro but I bet u no work in life gives u d luxury of time to socialize with privileges so just bless God that u r occupied with a "good" job I'm sure u know better qualified ppl are home trying to make ends meet. So thank God bro thank God. I love nd jealous ur job thou I'm a Petroleum Engr, no job yet...wish u all d best and safety frm pirates and turbulence.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
ZaIykeJude:
How Some Nigerian Sailors Celebrated The 55th Independence At Sea

Hi everyone,
Even though I just got registered here, I've been following nairaland for a while now and it has always been fun here. From the posts to the comments, there has always been a reason to keep coming back for more. smiley

Sailors have one of the most demanding jobs in the world. From the normal man's view, we're seen as 'fun-catchers' who get to tour the world, travel to various countries and meet many people. Well, that's true but that's not all the story involved. How about the not-so-good part of the job? Oh trust me, there's a whole list of points on that side of the table ranging from poor communication with families/friends/loved ones, to missing out on important events/occasions, to jumping between time zones which could mess u up if not well planned for, to oddity in rest hours due to time difference and a whole lot more. But we're not complaining though. We signed up for it. grin

Amidst all these things mentioned, sailors still make out time to stay in sync with the happenings of d world around them i.e. observing/mimicking celebrations and events in the best way they can.
Here are some Nigerians on an international going ship with 4 nationalities on-board. They chose to celebrate the day in style as loyalists to their country

Enjoy.!x

Did I mention that sailors happen to be the best

spouses too? cheesy

Oh dear! I want to sail too, this has been my dream. Pls help it come 2 pass. I love 2 work on cruise ship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta / Nigerian Man Based In Japan Reveals Why He Has Not Gone Into Crime. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.