Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) (48236 Views)

Finland- Frozen Sea (photos) / Cameroon Army Vessel Capsizes At Sea, Dozens Missing: Security Sources / Two Nigerian Kids Crying After Losing Mum At Sea On Their Way To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by prettyJoy22(f): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
See handsome guys cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by maryhaam(f): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmmmm,ok have seen itz.
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
are sailors the same as navy men, just like soldiers are the same as army men?

ZaIykeJude:

I'm a sailor as well.. No form of plagiarism. Direct from the source
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
sushieater:
Cool!.. Some Vikings, Pyrates and Buccaneers might think that the OP was talking about them before they opened the thread grin grin

Nope. He was talking about real men who hustle legitimately for their pay not some boyscouts gambling away their future.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by ifyn4real: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
kekakuz:
I doubt this pixs
have you seen how dirty Nigerian waters can be
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by ifyn4real: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
koife:
I know those guys...I've observed onboard these vessel...its either LNG Ogun or LNG borno, nice vessel membrane type. Ahoi
See the vessel interior
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by IceDude(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Joining u guyz soon cool
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by bakila: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Proudly Nigerian....
Are you joking at the Billions of Naira or na propaganda? The Change is really here.
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by bastien: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
sushieater:
Cool!.. Some Vikings, Pyrates and Buccaneers might think that the OP was talking about them before they opened the thread grin grin
lol, u no well, Rep Vikings, still a jew ooh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Haishophem(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
kekakuz:
I doubt this pixs
have you seen how dirty Nigerian waters can be

Are u referring to the ones trapped within the land where dirts are dumped indiscriminately? We're talking about high sea here and not some rivers at ur backyard
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
israelBigFame:

If u vex me I will submit your bones to my Executioner and drink from your skull
You are very funny
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Haishophem(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
Uniform men now keep afro and bears??

Main looking at this guy's you will know they were not really qualified for this jobs they got it through influence and corruption this guy's look like lazy bunch of spoilt adults quote me and die.....

Who let the dogs out...being a sailor doesn't require you have a clean shave...and moreso there's limited rest hour most of the time for you to have had the time to shave sometimes
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Where are u from?
my father once told me that I am from Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by koife(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
ifyn4real:

its LNG Rivers Orashi, Ahoy how is Life at sea...Bon Voyage
Yes bro.....casting off....safe winds, safe sail

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Etizz: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
I need a seafarer to chat with pls..... Thanks
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
sushieater:
LoL!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by asamaigho(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
sushieater:

hahahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by sparklebug: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
Uniform men now keep afro and bears??

Main looking at this guy's you will know they were not really qualified for this jobs they got it through influence and corruption this guy's look like lazy bunch of spoilt adults quote me and die.....
Yes they keep beards and afros. yes they are qualified for the job and most didn't get it from influence and corruption! my husband sailed 10yrs and got his masters ticket (unlimited). he was trained in UK by the nigerian govt and the exams was thrown open for everyone to write..only 50 made it in his set. rather than hating you can encourage your younger siblings to join maritime academy oron. if they pass nlng exams your family fortunes will change!! they are not lazy and spoilt like you suggest, they are hardworking young men and not many men will want to endure thier conditions of service! it takes a lot to be a sailor, its a highly technical field thats why you dont have so many of them around.. i have quoted you and i wont die because you are not my GOD!!
and oh, i know some female sailors, bravehearts!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Sparkles003(f): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
checking out the fine sailors no make me see the flags

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by sparklebug: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Rolly83:
I don't envy them!!Being a sailor is a very stressful n demanding job. l have a friend who's husband is sailor, she sees her husband just "3 months" in a year!!
some of them stay at sea for that long cos of thier voyage contract. ratings i believe stay as long as 5-6months. officers on the other hand spend shorter time at sea. i know a chief mate will work back to back for 3months, same with the old man and will have 2-3 months break.
as for being the best spouses, it dosen't follow. i've met sailors who are rotten spouses and i've met sailors who are excellent husbands,it depends on the individual.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by Bondesniger(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
On my mind shocked
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by AyamDazey(f): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
ZaIykeJude:

so which one is you? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by tweeby: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
ZaIykeJude:

I like sailors grin can we b frnds?
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by belloabdulrazaq(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Only guyz no even single babe,hw are they kopin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by ZaIykeJude(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
AyamDazey:

so which one is you? grin

Last picture, second guy from left. Check my profile tongue
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by ZaIykeJude(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
sparklebug:

Yes they keep beards and afros. yes they are qualified for the job and most didn't get it from influence and corruption! my husband sailed 10yrs and got his masters ticket (unlimited). he was trained in UK by the nigerian govt and the exams was thrown open for everyone to write..only 50 made it in his set. rather than hating you can encourage your younger siblings to join maritime academy oron. if they pass nlng exams your family fortunes will change!! they are not lazy and spoilt like you suggest, they are hardworking young men and not many men will want to endure thier conditions of service! it takes a lot to be a sailor, its a highly technical field thats why you dont have so many of them around.. i have quoted you and i wont die because you are not my GOD!!
and oh, i know some female sailors, bravehearts!

God bless u sister. U must be an ex-cadet from MAN oron or affiliated to someone that went there.
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by ZaIykeJude(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
lonelydora:

Ignorance kills. There's difference between ocean, sea, river, stream.

Which one do u think that picture is?

Bros u have sense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by ZaIykeJude(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
iswallker:

Did u read the post at all...

Lol. I doubt.
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by bummyla(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
GOD Bless You All! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
cool Na music video shoot you dey call 'sailors at sea?' Gerrouhere
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by vivavik(f): 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
One job I love but never got the opportunity to do it. #sadface# weldone op.
Re: Nigerian Sailors Celebrate The 55th Independence At Sea (Photos) by veave(f): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2015
ZaIykeJude:
[b]
Did I mention that sailors happen to be the best spouses too? cheesy

Oya, since am looking for the best husband. Mr sailor come and Marry me.
Thank you. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Visit To Chad (live Update). / Rider And Passengers Injured As Over Speeding Boy Rams Lexus Into Keke In Delta / Joe Igbokwe: "Air Peace Blocked Me From Travelling, Shocked Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.