Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now (3694 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / No Sex Till After Marriage (wedding Night)? Come In Here And C / No Sex Till Marriage: 4 Major Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by infortech(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
I am a guy of 30years but no sex till now. i suppose to be married dis year but due to parents refusing my girl because of her tribe. she is from akwa ibom and am from igbo. am the type of person dat believed no sex until marriage. but now i have change my mind i need to experience it because my plans of geting married dis year have fail. my question now. is there any precaution to take as first timer.

1 Like

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
Always use protection! Better safe than sorry cool

1 Like

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Ezenwa11(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
After good 30 years of endurance, now you have changed your mind to damage yourself with two minutes enjoyment. Go ahead bro but don't come back here seeking for advice when it happens. Better still, I suggest you ask those that are nursing their injuries secretly they will tell you better. My guy, please desist from premarital sex and concentrate on your life. It doesn't pay.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Cope1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
If u can make it dis far,u can kip urself till d fullness of tym wen u wil tie d knot.

7 Likes

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by ksbusari(m): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
Then your wait amounts to nothin then. Y nt nt be patient and do the right thing. Get another girl and tie d knot. Enjoy urself.

3 Likes

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by sinaj(f): 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
30yrs?

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by jmoore(m): 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
See as you wan spoil everything. Devil fit use this opportunity get you if you zip down.

On the issue of tribe, you should convince your parents why you have to marry her.
My elder brother experienced such, my parents did not want him to marry from Akwaibom. The first girl he introduced to them did not work out. But he's now married to another lady from AkwaIbom.

2 Likes

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Luckymay(f): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
The patient dog eats the fattest bone. U ve endured so much to some this far, dont let the devil steal the blessing meant for u. There are lots of good girls out there. Though some parents sef, wats wrong with AK person?
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by dammytosh: 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
It is not worth it.

I just pray u see a lady that will compliment the sacrifice.
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by xkris11(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Oh common you don't need it..you are better off without it.wait for the right lady..sex is overrated.

1 Like

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
Wow! I salute cheesy
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Spikkylee: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2015
shocked
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by kay9(m): 9:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
I apologize bro, but I really have to laff small first... grin grin

Ok, now to be serious: Dude, do yourself a favor and ignore folks trying to tell what you should or shouldn't do - listen only to your own heart. And if your heart says "I've changed my mind about so-so", by all means listen - you owe nobody any explanation. And if you end up making a mistake, fkk it, at least then you have stories of youthful "mis-deeds" to tell your grandchildren.

Now on to your desire to taste the forbidden fruit grin .... the most important thing is, Never Ever Skin-dive - always use protection (that means a condom, by the way); the extra skin-skin pleasure is NOT worth multitude of complications it is possible to generate.

Secondly, please don't set your expectations too high - mind-blowing first time sxx only happens in Harlequin novels. Take it gently, allow yourself and your partner time to adjust to yourselves, engage in plenty of fore play, and for heaven's sake please stick to Missionary style - don't try any crazy thing and embarass yourself! grin

Uhh, yeah lastly, watch your partner's body language afterwards; some females like to cuddle after the "deed", some don't, but whichever way make sure you dont initiate it first. And complement her afterwards - make a light joke or something - it helps to ease that first time tension.

By the way, umm...just an after thought: please dont have your first time with a hooker; it rarely ends well.

4 Likes

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by kay9(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2015
sinaj:
30yrs?

lipsrsealed

Akwonsign u?? grin grin
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Chibaby87(f): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
Eya, Is well. God will see you through
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by IamLEGEND1: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
kay9:

Ok, now to be serious: Dude, do yourself a favor and ignore folks trying to tell what you should or shouldn't do - listen only to your own heart. And if your heart says "I've changed my mind about so-so", by all means listen - you owe nobody any explanation. And if you end up making a mistake, fkk it, at least then you have stories of youthful "mis-deeds" to tell your grandchildren.

Now on to your desire to taste the forbidden fruit grin .... the most important thing is, Never Ever Skin-dive - always use protection (that means a condom, by the way); the extra skin-skin pleasure is NOT worth multitude of complications it is possible to generate.

Secondly, please don't set your expectations too high - mind-blowing first time sxx only happens in Harlequin novels. Take it gently, allow yourself and your partner time to adjust to yourselves, engage in plenty of fore play, and for heaven's sake please stick to Missionary style - don't try any crazy thing and embarass yourself! grin

Uhh, yeah lastly, watch your partner's body language afterwards; some females like to cuddle after the "deed", some don't, but whichever way make sure you dont initiate it first. And complement her afterwards - make a light joke or something - it helps to ease that first time tension.

By the way, umm...just an after thought: please dont have your first time with a hooker; it rarely ends well.

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2015
Am not bothered about the no sex thing.

My concern here is your refusal to marry a girl you love simply because she is of a different tribe.

You may Have all the indiscriminate sex you want with others only for you to realise you have wasted 5 years having sex and still not married.

Bro get married. You ( and your family)have to look beyond tribal sentiments here. Find who you can call a wife. A woman you love and can spend your lifetime with.

2 Likes

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Yksoul(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
PLS WAIT TILL U GET MARRIED,AM LIKE U IN THE SAME SHOE STILL WAITING AND PATIENT
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by tpiander: 1:58am On Oct 02, 2015
sounds very mechanical, I'm sure you'll wonder why you didnt remain celibate for the time being ie till you marry.

if you've been celibate till 30+, shows you are not sex-driven per se, as in low sex drive or sex is not a priority.
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by khassy(m): 4:11am On Oct 02, 2015
infortech:
I am a guy of 30years but no sex till now. i suppose to be married dis year but due to parents refusing my girl because of her tribe. she is from akwa ibom and am from igbo. am the type of person dat believed no sex until marriage. but now i have change my mind i need to experience it because my plans of geting married dis year have fail. my question now. is there any precaution to take as first timer.

as much as possible avoid sex with Ibadan girls... you go jus die for free undecidedundecided

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry

3 Likes

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Abeg this thread pass me why did I comment self

1 Like

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Skylee(m): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2015
kay9:

If there's an "unlike" button, I'll av pressed dt.
@ OP, wait til u tie d knot. I'm a living example. Then u wil av a joyous home.

1 Like

Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by IamLEGEND1: 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
you'll probably be single for the rest of ur life due to the bigoted nature of parents

I can't even believe a 30yrs old guy would allow his parents to be playing chess with his life....

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww... keep bowing to every decision your parents make for you........
síssy.
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by MaziARINZE01: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2015
Nawao, na this kind people dey make ladies see men as mumu.

@op, why not consider priesthood instead. undecided
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Chai ; This op machine don full wit milk;..30 years?D milk insdy u shu b 30 barrels
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2015
I still can't imagine how some people EXPOSE THEIR family dealings online.

Whatever your family declared shouldn't be made a topic of mockery nor jittery
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by marioxklusiv(m): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2015
hmm just be patient
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by jpphilips(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2015
infortech:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Damn!! 30years of age!!
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by pbs4real(m): 10:29am On Oct 02, 2015
sinaj:
30yrs?

lipsrsealed
yh, very possible grin
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by ALISMILE(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2015
infortech:
this is wat I keeP sayin about the Ibos! Ur parnts stoppd marrying a girl jus because of her tribe! Weda she has a very gud character does not concern ur parents because all that mata is the tribe! That's too bad!
Re: 30 YEARS NO SEX Till Now by tellwisdom: 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Op, You must be oozing of sperms all over...Spits angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Did This To This Lady On Her Wedding Day?? [SEE PHOTO] / Comment Ur Name Let Me Rate U / My Wife Ties Wrapper A Lot At Home Says A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.