Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office (2284 Views)

Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt. / Court Declares The Power Of Ikoyi Registry To Conduct Marriages In Lagos NULL / I Need Info On The Total Charges At Ikoyi Registry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Jimdonnet(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hello guys good evening please I have an issue disturbing me.i was called last week Thursday to come and collect my international passport and came on Friday last week to ikoyi passport office but they were closed.actually I was at akwa ibom and I ran down to ikoyi to get the passport on getting there the whole place was closed I had to go back to akwa ibom that same day. Sunday the dude that did it for me called me and told me to come and get it.so I told him I will come Wednesday which was yesterday.i came to ikoyi yesterday from akwa ibom and thumb printed and collected my passport.then I went to the guy that did it for me and he asked for my passport which I gave him.then he said I should go.but I asked for my passport back he said my mum who is abroad by the way said he should seize it.my uncle who stood in as my guarantor also said they should hold it and when he comes they should give it to him. The issue is I have issues with my mum and uncle at the moment but does it affect my passport because I know my uncle can use it for some criminal purpose and he was my guarantor. Please I am thinking of calling in the police but I need someone to help me with someone that can get it back for me. Please note I raised alarm and the immigration officers there gathered and took the passport from him but he was insisting they should not give it to me.i am not a criminal but the guy called me criminal and all sort of unprintable names.i really want to sue him and get my passport back. Please if we have police officers here or anyone with the relevant authorities should please help me out.i have limited funds please cc-lalasticlala,obinoscopy please help me on front page I was harassed at ikoyi passport office
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by nicerod(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
My broda u nid 2 appease d gods.
2kegs of redoil,5kg of chicken,10bottles of schnap,toothpicks,pictures of ya uncle&mum,1bag of rice.
Ingredients 4 makin friedrice. Cos D gods luv
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
nicerod:
My broda u nid 2 appease d gods.
2kegs of redoil,5kg of chicken,10bottles of schnap,toothpicks,pictures of ya uncle&mum,1bag of rice.
Ingredients 4 makin friedrice. Cos D gods luv
this is what i have been telling firsteva for some time now.
why do you mention me?

1 Like

Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Redoil:
why do you mention me?
why are you mentioning me mr palmoil?

1 Like

Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
why are you mentioning me mr palmoil?
becuse i love you

1 Like

Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Redoil:
becuse i love you
this your luv is scary
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by nicerod(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Redoil:
why do you mention me?
ask google
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by wengerly(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jimdonnet:
Hello guys good evening please I have an issue disturbing me.i was
called last week Thursday to come and collect my international
passport and came on Friday last week to ikoyi passport office but
they were closed.actually I was at akwa ibom and I ran down to
ikoyi to get the passport on getting there the whole place was
closed I had to go back to akwa ibom that same day.
Sunday the dude that did it for me called me and told me to come
and get it.so I told him I will come Wednesday which was
yesterday.i came to ikoyi yesterday from akwa ibom and thumb
printed and collected my passport.then I went to the guy that did
it for me and he asked for my passport which I gave him.then he
said I should go.but I asked for my passport back he said my mum
who is abroad by the way said he should seize it.my uncle who stood
in as my guarantor also said they should hold it and when he comes
they should give it to him.
The issue is I have issues with my mum and uncle at the moment but
does it affect my passport because I know my uncle can use it for
some criminal purpose and he was my guarantor. Please I am
thinking of calling in the police but I need someone to help me with
someone that can get it back for me.
Please note I raised alarm and the immigration officers there
gathered and took the passport from him but he was insisting they
should not give it to me.i am not a criminal but the guy called me
criminal and all sort of unprintable names.i really want to sue him
and get my passport back.
Please if we have police officers here or anyone with the relevant
authorities should please help me out.i have limited funds please
cc-lalasticlala,obinoscopy please help me on front page I was
harassed at ikoyi passport office

What issues are you having with your mum that will warrant her to order your passport siezed?
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
What's your age?
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Sleekbaby(f): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Make peace with ur mum first, please.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
firstEVA:
this your luv is scary
Don't be scared for us to know each order is just a seconds of a minute introduction and you wont forget it.
What part of the country are you from
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Why are your mom and uncle against you getting a passport?

Are you underage trying to run away?

Settle with your family first if you can pls.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
Redoil:
Don't be scared for us to know each order is just a seconds of a minute introduction and you wont forget it.
What part of the country are you from
I am from the upper central area of the middle east.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
i am from kogi state and i pray you should be from there. Are you from there too
firstEVA:
I am from the upper central area of the middle east.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by tpiander: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
is it just me or are there a lot of "passport enquiries" these past few weeks.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Redoil:
i am from kogi state and i pray you should be from there. Are you from there too
are you Igbirra?
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
yes you guess right
firstEVA:
are you Igbirra?
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Redoil:
yes you guess right
are you also egusisoup, boiledcorn and the other food stuff monikers on Nairaland?
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
no. i hate whenever those poeople tag me
firstEVA:
are you also egusisoup, boiledcorn and the other food stuff monikers on Nairaland?
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Redoil:
no. i hate whenever those poeople tag me
hahahahaha, you are all the same to me grin
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by EgusiSoup: 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
firstEVA:

undecided
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
firstEVA:
hahahahaha, you are all the same to me grin
what about you are an ebira lady, i need to know before i propose.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Redoil:
what about you are an ebira lady, i need to know before i propose.
hahahahaha, you can go ahead and propose grin
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 9:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
firstEVA:
please answer me i need to know are you an ebira lady are you also single
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Redoil: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
firstEVA:
firsteva please i need ur reply.
Re: My Harrowing Experience At Ikoyi Passport Office by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Redoil:
firsteva please i need ur reply.
not ebira and not single Mr. Redoil

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Man And I Wanna Change My Surname. How? / Beware Of Going To This Dangerous Places In Lagos, Most Especially Number 5 / Adorable Photo Of Nigerian Mum And Her 6 Sons In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.