Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss (11359 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo) / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
A woman sent her boss a naked photo of herself which she originally intended to send to her boyfriend to show him what he was missing.
The woman whose identity was undisclosed was attempting to send a late night Snapchat to her partner when the mistake happened.
The woman seductively lifted her T-shirt to reveal her breasts and stomach in the photo, which was captioned: ‘What ur missing this weekend.'
After sending the raunchy image, rather than pretend not to have seen it, the woman’s boss eventually replied to her.
The shocked boss penned a note, which was snapped back to her, saying: ‘Hi, you probably did not mean to send this to me, but please be more careful. I am your BOSS’.
How very awkward. the man underlined the word “BOSS” , perhaps for the sake of emphasis due to the nature of the incident.

2 Shares

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by mormoni(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2015
That's cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by lekjons(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2015
mistakenly??
*yawns* *yimuundecided* *goes back to bed*

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by emma4ureal(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2015
mistake my foot...i think that was intentional... tongue

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Obinovictor(m): 12:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by nikkiking(m): 12:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Awkward undecided
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by ernesty20(m): 12:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol. That was funny
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Neelzar(f): 12:18am On Oct 02, 2015
Probably looking for a salary raise grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by passionate88: 12:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Mistake? Believe this you'll believe anything.
James Hadley Chase

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Donpizzle(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2015
I dnt think her boss is a nigerian...naija boss b lyk: which HOTEL do we meet dis wikend??

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by odinese(m): 1:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Mistakenly my foot!!..

She just wants his boss to mast*rbate with it, so he can feel the biggest pleasure he haven't felt in his life time...after that, sacking the lady if she misbehaves willl be a whole lot of problem...
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 02, 2015
well that sucks . . . . grin grin
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by khassy(m): 4:45am On Oct 02, 2015
so common bobbi na I'm be unclad pic abi. undecidedundecided

wetin cossy D display anyhow and E D even enter front-page.... guy if person no show the punna ... I no go even find my Vaselineundecidedundecidedundecided

BTW today's my mums birthday

can I get some likes crycrycry

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 02, 2015
Wow poor her....

Her body looks awkward tho, not to be rude. I was even confused as to what we were looking at self

That ain't cute at all missy, only show off what's cute.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by onismate: 5:24am On Oct 02, 2015
All these silly mistakes been made. She should thank her stars that her boss was considerate

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Sommyangel(f): 5:42am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol, very awkward.
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Pidggin(f): 5:47am On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin Good
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by haconjy(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2015
its good
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by ZACHIE: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Rubbish story.
Which Boss calls himself BOSS.
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by pet4ril(f): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2015
emma4ureal:
mistake my foot...i think that was intentional... tongue
it wasn't intentional, I have mistakenly sent hi babe's to my former director when I wanted sending it to my classmate.... after all, I won't use babe's for a man.... will you say it's intentional?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by englishmart(m): 6:25am On Oct 02, 2015
that's how they mistakenly sleep around..

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by englishmart(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2015
pet4ril:
it wasn't intentional, I have mistakenly sent hi babe's to my former director when I wanted sending it to my classmate.... after all, I won't use babe's for a man.... will you say it's intentional?
when one intends sending an unclad picture, the person puts his/her eyes in full action... that's too delicate to be frivolous with

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Skylee(m): 6:37am On Oct 02, 2015
pet4ril:
it wasn't intentional,

It myt b ok?

I haveee mistakenly sent hi babe's to my former director when I wanted sending it to my classmate.... after all, I won't use babe's for a man.... will you say it's intentional?

Lol...z! U myt b a lesbian tho grin
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by IamLEGEND1: 7:04am On Oct 02, 2015
oh it was mistake?
o.k sure, we believe her.
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by richard04(m): 7:21am On Oct 02, 2015
Story story........story

Btw check my signature
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by dazzlingd(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wow poor her....

Her body looks awkward tho, not to be rude. I was even confused as to what we were looking at self

That ain't cute at all missy, only show off what's cute.
I think I can see somtin cool in your pics. somtin rly cool
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by prettyjo(f): 7:32am On Oct 02, 2015
akuko
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by IceDude(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Trouble dey sleep nyanga go wake am, if na 9ja boss he for shine her Congo without hesitation grin
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by donshady(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2015
Fit2Rule:
A woman sent her boss a naked photo of herself which she originally intended to send to her boyfriend to show him what he was missing.
The woman whose identity was undisclosed was attempting to send a late night Snapchat to her partner when the mistake happened.
The woman seductively lifted her T-shirt to reveal her breasts and stomach in the photo, which was captioned: ‘What ur missing this weekend.'
After sending the raunchy image, rather than pretend not to have seen it, the woman’s boss eventually replied to her.
The shocked boss penned a note, which was snapped back to her, saying: ‘Hi, you probably did not mean to send this to me, but please be more careful. I am your BOSS’.
How very awkward. the man underlined the word “BOSS” , perhaps for the sake of emphasis due to the nature of the incident.
So they think we are dense abi Idiots***
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by potolistic(m): 8:10am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol!
No problem after she mistakenly sent the message,
The boss would have mistakenly qone 2 her place and mistakenly put his d*ck in her kitten and mistakenly f*ck the shit outta her.

Mistake kor coincidence ni
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by mikool007(m): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2015
I sure she wud get promoted now wink
Re: Photos: Woman Mistakenly Sends Her Unclad Picture To Her Boss by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2015
Ok I get the part where the lady 'mistakenly' sent her boss her semi-unclad pics, what I can't seem to wrap my head around is how the pics went viral? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Rapper "Kuttie" Shows Off Cute Dimple In A New Selfie (photos) / A Lady Posted This On Facebook (daring) -pix / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.