Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS (4539 Views)

Davido & Chioma Featured In YABATECH Exam Questions / Lecturer Dismissed For Exposing Corruption In Yabatech / Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by mastermynd(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2015
Just at the late hour of the night, suddenly we heard a noise from a particular room at complex male hostel about this guy that was about to give up in his room, but the big shout of help by the fellow room mate caught the attentions of other students in their various room and everybody run towards the direction of the noise and rush the person in question to the school clinic for quick medical attention.
an ND 2 boy from department of Agric Engineering Yaba College Of Technology, Yaba Lagos. It was reported by an eye witness that a young boy took an insecticide normally use to kill bed bug locally call SNIPER, below is the full gist of our correspondent that interview one of the eye witness.
With the help of the medical personnel the boy was revived back to life and he was been question on what happen to him that makes him loose his consciousness, when the boy will open his mouth to talk he said he took the insecticide locally call SNIPER because his girlfriend said she is no more interested anymore, all other fellow student present shout out at the top of their voice and echo SNIPER? the scene wasn't funny but the responds got everyone amazed that a boy can actually plan to give up his life because a lady said she is not interested in dating him anymore. That was how the story of sniper begin on campus right from 30th of September till date. It is now the common joke on campus that is been said by the majority of the students J

lalasticlala fynestboi cc

Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 02, 2015
Na wa o
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Isryl02(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
You don't like AK47
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2015
Snipper, the pesticide is very lethal a good bedbugs decimator
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by lilbazy(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2015
The guy should be tied and flogged profusely. He is not even suppose to be having a girlfriend while in school!!! You can't eat two kernel at thesame time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by walemoney007(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Mtchewww
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by rexbuton: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm surprised they could revive him.. the antidote for sniper is Atropine
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by techmart(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2015
SNIPER!!!

1 Like

Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Topkush: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2015
Wetin special for the girl body
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by eightsin(m): 10:18am On Oct 02, 2015
Mad fellow!! But op,pity ingrish small na.. abi mak we kill am 2geda?..
Lol

3 Likes

Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by 1zynnvn(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2015
op na people like you dey get F for copy and paste competitions... you no even sabi copy properly
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by benega: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2015
Lol disgrace to (his own) manhood
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Raemond(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin wink
eightsin:
Lol
wink
eightsin:
Lol
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by raysrays(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2015
for this modern age. na wa o
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by free2ryhme: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2015
grin
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by pass111(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
In UNN, the trending word is cucumber, don't ask me why

1 Like

Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Lordseyad(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2015
Ori re ti buru..
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Milliano007(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
na him and God know jare
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'm sure he must be a stupid teenager.
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Bjexcel(m): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Shoro niyen?? Mtchweee
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Clinton594(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
eightsin:
Lol

Smart son of a bitch, I was about reading through your 'almighty grammatical composition' only to find out you used pigin instead.
I can sense you're among those who detect gbagaun buh can't make an effort to correct it.

Dumb smartness

1 Like

Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by jbazic(m): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yoruba's dey call such fella 'ODE'.. hia na India? even gor na 4 Indian movie such thing fit happen.
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Cooljoe1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
the guy deserve a knock on his balls undecided undecided
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by ksbusari(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
I was lyk sniper ke? In d campus? Nawa for u o.
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by eightsin(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Clinton594:

Smart son of a bitch, I was about reading through your 'almighty grammatical composition' only to find out you used pigin instead.
I can sense you're among those who detect gbagaun buh can't make an effort to correct it.

Dumb smartness

Likewise you bro... cause I can't see any correction from you either.

Dumb smartness.
tongue
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Revolver411(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chai... Ur a disgrace 2 whoever pays ur fees undecidedChai... Ur a disgrace 2 whoever pays ur fees
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by twentyk(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
is he mad
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
U for allow d WEREY land die nd land in hell;5 seconds..Em go wan come bak#
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
[email] Chai, that boy is a digrace to the gender male [/email]
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Revolver411:
Chai... Ur a disgrace 2 whoever pays ur fees undecidedChai... Ur a disgrace 2 whoever pays ur fees
[email] I swear bro. [/email]
Re: SNIPER Now Trending In YABATECH CAMPUS by Ryda(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
I will allow him to regain conciousnes nd beat him al ova again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strike: Ssanu, Ssanip, Nasu Vow To Fight On / Difference Between Hi And Hello and How,When And Where To Use Them / Elizabeth Foundation Empowers Orphans With Education Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.