Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers (28022 Views)

Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts / Eiye Confraternity Marks Anniversary, Ogun Residents Flee Communities / How Fulani Men Killed A Young Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by sammyj: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
francizy:
Where is that senseless sammyj and other useless goats who called ffk various degrading names for saying the truth? So this is still campaign right, or you don't want to face the reality? Whoever, covers evil up at the detriment of their people, may that evil visit you and you alone, someday!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2015
fireforfire:

u will dialogue with ur killers??
u must be high on early mornin urine.
kai now i know y igbos call u guys cowards.
na onky for ibo pple hand una dey show power.

fulanis wil use u pple n do peppersoup.

Shut up slave
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by magjoe(m): 10:59am On Oct 02, 2015
I'm disappointed to hear that the police denied the fact that those animals have been killing poeple in that area since God knows when. I lost my chilhood friend to this same killing in 1997. Just left Pry Sch then, they cut this guy to the point that a basket was used to pack his remains! The Government of the state has done absolutely nothing since the act of killing has been on. I'm from Agbon-ojodu and since the govt has shown no concen, we villagers have got to help ourselves, so if they now report the death of a villager 4 fulanis must have been killed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by MrImole: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2015
ishiamu:
Now you know why Ffk said what he said, and call them herdsmen from hell.... but this yoruba cowards on NL wont speak up if they see igbo thread they start forming James bond

Stop being stupid.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by softvio(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2015
magjoe:
I'm disappointed to hear that the police denied the fact that those animals have been killing poeple in that area since God knows when. I lost my chilhood friend to this same killing in 1997. Just left Pry Sch then, they cut this guy to the point that a basket was used to pack his remains! The Government of the state has done absolutely nothing since the act of killing has been on. I'm from Agbon-ojodu and since the govt has shown no concen, we villagers have got to help ourselves, so if they now report the death of a villager 4 fulanis must have been killed.

Geez! Very painful? Those herdsmen are cannibals

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Policewoman(f): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

WE YORUBA'S ARE ACCOMMODATING TO ALL TRIBES AND THAT'S WHY YOU IGBOS CAN COME TO LAGOS AND CLAIM IT'S NO MANS LAND. IF YOU PEOPLE SUGGEST WE CHASE PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTHWEST, IT IS THE IGBOS THAT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED OUT. THE HAUSA/FULANI'S ARE OUR ALLIES AND NO MATTER WHAT THE BOND BETWEEN YORUBA AND THE NORTH CAN NOT BE BROKEN. THE FALAYE KIDNAPPERS COULD BE IGBOS PRETENDING TO BE FULANI'S SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS ONLY THE IGBOS ARE KIDNAPPERS. WE WILL DIALOGUE WITH THE FULANI'S BUT THE IGBOS MUST GO angry angry angry angry angry sad
YOU ARE INDEED USELESS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2015
Policewoman:
YOU ARE INDEED USELESS

your fada
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by zimoni(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2015
People should buy weapons and defend themselves. Lobatan.

I was full of anger when I was reading the news, imagine what those marauders are doing to people on their ancestral land. Nansense.

This is when the so-called cultist boys need to display their talents.

This is the time for OPC to wake up and defend our people. If they need more weapons, they should buy more ammo and rise to the occassion.

We can't afford to have those foutajalons turn Yorubaland to another North Central.

You heard the Police PR officer(the Bastardd Is A Yoruba Oooooo) said they should stop crying wolf where there's none and should not involve police in the issue as it could be a reprisal attack from fulani herdsmen. Just imagine that shitt coming from Police Spokesman, just imagine that?

Now they are giving Oyo and Ogun States headache, with time they are going to shift(ravage) to Osun State. They are already disturbing our people in Osun State but not as severe as Ogun and Oyo. They killed two farmers february last year in Osun State.

Wherever they go; they destroy farmlands, rape women, the gays amongst them rape men, they rob on federal highways. They leave sorry tears and blood which is their regular trademark.

SLADEwaxie posted few days ago that They Always Attack/Kill Them At Ilaro(Ogun State) Whenever They Sight Them(Fulani Herdsmen From Hell), They Don't Wait For The Herdsmen To Wreck Havoc Before They Attack. Gradually They Are Being Sent Packing From Ilaro.

I don't like doing this shitt. But it's quite unfortunate I have to support violence.

Our People Should Arm Themselves. They Should Buy More Weapons And Defend Themselves. That Is The Only Solution. It's Quite Unfortunate Those Bastards Are Turning Yorubaland Into Another North Central. Too Badt. I'm Sad.

Cc .... Fulanimafia, Midolian, modath, Aareonakakanfo, omenka, BeremX, SUBWAY1, After1, OPCnairaland Scatterboss etc.

O Ti Sun Mi Oooooooo. Inu N Bimi Baje Baje.

7 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Yeeyo: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2015
Boko haram apear wit anoda skin 2 continu wit dia agenda...
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by wiseoneking: 11:17am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

WE YORUBA'S ARE ACCOMMODATING TO ALL TRIBES AND THAT'S WHY YOU IGBOS CAN COME TO LAGOS AND CLAIM IT'S NO MANS LAND. IF YOU PEOPLE SUGGEST WE CHASE PEOPLE FROM THE SOUTHWEST, IT IS THE IGBOS THAT NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED OUT. THE HAUSA/FULANI'S ARE OUR ALLIES AND NO MATTER WHAT THE BOND BETWEEN YORUBA AND THE NORTH CAN NOT BE BROKEN. THE FALAYE KIDNAPPERS COULD BE IGBOS PRETENDING TO BE FULANI'S SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS ONLY THE IGBOS ARE KIDNAPPERS. WE WILL DIALOGUE WITH THE FULANI'S BUT THE IGBOS MUST GO angry angry angry angry angry sad
the proud slave, let slavery mentality continued, boasting of been hausa-fulani worshipper. Go and ask your kwara and ilorin, then you will understand better. Soon, we will have emir of lagos and emir in place of oni of ife. The only reason i love you guys is that you smile at the people that hates you but becomes mad at people that shows sympathy at your plight. Continue to shout you are accomodating, your lands are been bought over by the igbos. You eat their temporary money value but they bought over your land which is of inestimable value. Just imagine what happened in Alaba where hundred of yorubas agberos-area boys are fighting just for a token to be giving to them to survive even in their fathers land. They should watch their inferiority complex and low esteem. Igbos are actually moving 4ward. You better attack your fulani attacker than to attack the igbos whose only problem is that they bought your fathers land, win election and make money from thesame money they paid you for selling your fathers land. They dont rape your daughters, wife or destroy your farms like fulanis are now dealing with you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by godoluwa(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

ewure ni e nitooto

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by CyberWolf: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2015
zimoni:

I was full of anger when I was reading the news, imagine what those marauders are doing to people on their ancestral land. Nansense.

This is the time for OPC to wake up and defend our people. If they need more weapons, they should buy more ammo and rise to the occassion.

We can't afford to have those foutajalons turn Yorubaland to another North Central.

You heard the Police PR officer(the Bastardd Is A Yoruba Oooooo) said they should stop crying wolf where there's none and should not involve police in the issue as it could be a reprisal attack from fulani herdsmen. Just imagine that shitt coming from Police Spokesman, just imagine that?

Now they are giving Oyo and Ogun States headache, with time they are going to shift(ravage) to Osun State. They are already disturbing our people in Osun State but not as severe as Ogun and Oyo. They killed two farmers february last year in Osun State.

Wherever they go; they destroy farmlands, rape women, the gays amongst them rape men, they rob on federal highways. They leave sorry tears and blood which is their regular trademark.

SLADEwaxie posted few days ago that They Always Attack/Kill Them At Ilaro(Ogun State) Whenever They Sight Them(Fulani Herdsmen From Hell), They Don't Wait For The Herdsmen To Wreck Havoc Before They Attack. Gradually They Are Being Sent Packing From Ilaro.

I don't like doing this shitt. But it's quite unfortunate I have to support violence.

Our People Should Arm Themselves. They Should Buy More Weapons And Defend Themselves. That Is The Only Solution. It's Quite Unfortunate Those Bastards Are Turning Yorubaland Into Another North Central. Too Badt. I'm Sad.

Cc .... Fulanimafia, Midolian, modath, Aareonakakanfo, omenka, BeremX, SUBWAY1, After1, OPCnairaland Scatterboss etc.

Zimoni my friend, it's quite unfortunate that some of your fellow Yorubas will rather defend this senseless killings because of politics..But it's good that some of you guys are speaking up..Arm yourself and kill this people silently, don't let it lick to the press. That's what we are doing down east here and they are gradually leaving. In fact they've left my community completely now unlike what was obtainable in the early 2000s

4 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by zimoni(f): 11:22am On Oct 02, 2015
magjoe:

Just imagine that. Yet our elites and political leader will do nothing about the killings just like the useless political leaders in NC. It's quite unfortunate.

May Almighty God punish any bastard who call FFK names for calling those Fulani Herdsmen Tse Tse Flies. Are they not? Are they not Parasites and Leeches? People who reap(feed their cows) where they did not sow.

It's quite unfortunate living in the same country with some Bastardss. Quite Unfortunate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

your fada

Seriously he is right. You are very useless and a disgrace to your tribe. You need deliverance.

5 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by wiseoneking: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

No be the fulanis pursue ojukwu go ivory coast? No be them jail alex ekueme? No be dem kill over 3 million igbos for biafran war? No be dem dey slaughter igbos like salah ram in the north back in the 60's? The igbos have more causalities and will always be slave to the Yoruba and hausa fulanis. Only a slave want to break away. Only a slave demands freedom
grin grin grin tongue tongue
Coward again?

6 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Smooyis(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2015
If the police cannot be of help because of the political implications, then the youths of these communities should come together and fight it through.

Sadly, many of these youths have left the village for the cities.

3 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by mike404(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2015
LOL
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Koolmexxi(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2015
In the words of Robert Mugabe "Yoloba people Ntoorrrr"..

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

your fada

Seriously he is right. You are very useless person and a disgrace to your tribe. You need deliverance. No wonder they call you guys slaves

2 Likes

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2015
zimoni:

SHUT UP AND STOP SPEWING TRASH. THE FULANI'S ARE NOT THE PROBLEMS HERE BUT OUR SELFISH FARMERS. WHAT IS BAD IN GRAZING THEIR CATTLE'S AT ONE'S FARM THEY ARE INDIRECTLY HELPING THE FARMERS REDUCE THE LABOR OF CUTTING GRASSES. THE FULANI'S ARE PROVIDING THE MEAT WE EAT IN THE SOUTHWEST. THAT ONLY FEW FULANI'S DECIDE TO BE VIOLENT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD DESCEND ON ALL FULANI'S. WE CAN DIALOGUE WITH THEIR LEADERS AT SABO. THE MAJOR PROBLEMS TAKING OVER YORUBA LAND ARE THE IGBOS. IGBOS HAVE BOUGHT ALMOST HALF OF LAGOS AND THEY ARE NOW CALLING IT NO MAN'S LAND. THE IGBOS CHASED THE YORUBA GUYS OUT OF ALABA IN YORUBA LAND. THEY CONTEST FOR ELECTIONS IN OUR LAND. THEY INSULT OUR KINGS AND CALL US COWARDS. DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE. THE IGBOS ARE OUR GREATEST PROBLEMS. THEY MUST BE FLUSHED OUT angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2015
CyberWolf:
Zimoni my friend, it's quite unfortunate that some of your fellow Yorubas will rather defend this senseless killings because of politics..But it's good that some of you guys are speaking up..Arm yourself and kill this people silently, don't let it lick to the press. That's what we are doing down east here and they are gradually leaving. In fact they've left my community completely now unlike what was obtainable in the early 2000s

WHAT IF WE START KILLING THE IGBO'S AT SIGHT TOO FOR FLEXING MUSCLE WITH US IN OUR LAND
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Unitedabby(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2015
tolexy007:
By Daud Olatunji

Farmers and residents of agrarian communities in some local government areas of Ogun State have some gory tales to tell on the menace of Fulani cattle rearers, otherwise known as Fulani herdsmen.
So many lives have been lost while property worth millions of Naira has been destroyed allegedly by these Fulani marauders .

It was gathered that, the Fulani herdsmen move with their cattle from one of these agrarian communities to the other wreaking havoc.

Further findings have also shown that worse still, they do not respect the borders of the state. They did not only seek pasture they inflict deaths and mayhem.

Records have shown that, not quiet long ago, the border town of Oja-Odan in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State was invaded by some Fulani herdsmen who killed a farmer and injured dozens of others.

The farmer, identified as Agbaose Sewotan, was killed because he complained against the invasion of his farm.

It was learnt that his elder brother, Mr. Oluwole Sewontan,while narrating their ordeal, said; “this is not the first time that our people were slaughtered like cows on our own soil with impunity. My dear brother was killed simply because he protested the invasion of his farmland by the herdsmen.”

Also, a mother of three, Mrs Ayesi Balogun, was allegedly raped and killed by some suspected Fulani herdsmen at Asa village, in the Oja Odan area,Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

Balogun, was said to have been killed after being raped on her farm.This damning revelation was contained in a statement made available to our correspondent by the Ketu Advancement Front.

The statement which was signed by its Coordinator and Secretary, Kunle Abiose and Joseph Bankole respectively, read thus, “For the umpteenth time, we, members of Ketu Advancement Front want to register our strong protest with the Government of Senator Ibikunle Amosun over its callous abdication of its constitutional responsibility of ensuring the security of lives of Ketu People from wanton killing by marauding herdsmen.

“We are sad to announce that Mrs Ayesi Balogun, a poor mother of three, was raped and hacked to death on her farm in Asa, Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State over the weekend by Fulani herdsmen.

“On sighting her entering the farm, the killer-herdsmen, who had taken over her farm, pounced on her, probably gang raped her, before hacking her to death.”

According to the statement, Balogun’s case brought to 25, the number of innocent and poor people, who had been sent to their early graves in agonising and dehumanising circumstances.

It said, “the latest in the series of the ceaseless murder cases had been reported at the Oja-Odan Police Station for anybody to confirm.

“The state Police Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, confirmed that the corpse of Balogun was found in the bush, adding that it had not been established that she was killed by Fulani herdsmen.

He argued that it might be a reprisal killing by the Fulani herdsmen.”A few days ago, the corpse of a Fulani man was found in the bush in the same axis,” he said.

Earlier, a septuagenarian, Pa Mathew Olukogun had narrated how a newly wedded lady in Asa Village, in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State, (name withheld) was allegedly raped by armed nomadic Fulani herdsmen.

Speaking on behalf of hundreds of farmers in the area, Olukogun said these marauders have been terrorizing more than 30 communities in the Council Area.

He said the immoral acts by the normal Fulani had instilled fears into the communities, saying, fears of being attacked by the herdsmen had gripped the villagers who were appealing to the state government to come to their aid

He said “aside from this immoral act by the intruders, many of our sons and daughters have been gruesomely murdered in a way that appears as if we don’t have government.

“Our brilliant ones including our wives have been raped, assaulted and even killed by the strangers.” He said many of their wives and ladies that had been raped were either on their way to the market or river to fetch water.

“How would you feel if I mention your wife’s name as one of those that have been raped by the cattle rearers?,” the old man replied in an answer to a question on the need for him to mention names. Olukogun said those who had been raped by the marauders knew themselves.

“Many of our wives , ladies and daughter who have been raped were largely taken to the hospital in Abeokuta, the state capital.”We are losing people as well as being prevented from doing what we know how to do best because of the grazing of our farms by the herdsmen’s cattle.

‘’With the terrible experience of the raping of our daughters and ones, including newly wedded wives, living in our communities is no longer safe, hence, we have deserted the communities in hundreds, praying that the state government would urgently come to our aid.

‘’The worst of the action of the marauders was the raping of many newly wedded wives in our communities and we are bitter about this.”

“In a matter of days, they enter the country through our communities and destroy our farmlands with the indiscriminate grazing of their cattle. We are helpless and that’s why we are appealing to the state government to urgently checkmate them.”

Reacting to the incident, the State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi said that the Ketu people were only crying wolf where none existed.

While warning the Ketu people not to drag the Police into the matter, he stressed that ‘’the Police could only ensure that there was no breakdown of law and order rather than stopping the Fulani herdsmen from coming into the area.

Meanwhile, a coalition of socio-cultural groups from the area, including Ketu Advancement Front, Ketu South People’s Assembly and Ketu Alliance have alleged that about 21 innocent residents of the area have allegedly been killed by the Fulani herdsmen since 2000.

The representative of the socio-cultural groups, Mr. Lasisi Adewole, said three residents of the area, including Phillip Akanan from Owode-Ketu, Amosu Olofinjin and Akinola Tunde from Agbon-Ojodu have been killed this year alone by the Fulani herdsmen.

Adewole also lamented that all efforts to ensure that the police, the State Security Service and the state government put in place adequate security measures to protect the people, particularly during dry season when the Fulani herdsmen usually encroached and destroyed their farms by the indiscriminate grazing of their cattle had yielded no fruits.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/how-fulani-herdsmen-kill-rape-ogun-residents-farmers/

Cc: Lalasticlala
fulani men are simply Godless humans...i own hectares of farmland on which i intend to plant fruit trees but i recently changed my mind and even planning to sell and relocate because of the security threat posed by these wayward animals...its just so sad how outlawed this demons have become...our people must compliment government efforts by protecting themselves as well especially in quite remote areas of the country.May God help us!
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2015
ndasogu:

Seriously he is right. You are very useless person and a disgrace to your tribe. You need deliverance. No wonder they call you guys slaves

You have no idea what you are complaining about. The hausa/fulani's are good people. all they need is dialogue and lands to graze their cattles. the igbos are the biggest threat
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by tyav7: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Benue (especially Agatu and Gwer West LGs) and Plateau states come to mind.
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by CyberWolf: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

WHAT IF WE START KILLING THE IGBO'S AT SIGHT TOO FOR FLEXING MUSCLE WITH US IN OUR LAND
swerve one side angry

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2015
zimoni:

Just imagine that. Yet our elites and political leader will do nothing about the killings just like the useless political leaders in NC. It's quite unfortunate.

May Almighty God punish any bastard who call FFK names for calling those Fulani Herdsmen Tse Tse Flies. Are they not? Are they not Parasites and Leeches? People who reap(feed their cows) where they did not sow.

It's quite unfortunate living in the same country with some Bastardss. Quite Unfortunate.

FFK IS A BASTARD ASS LICKER WIPING UP SENTIMENT FROM GULLIBLE FOLKS LIKE YOU. WHAT DID HE DO ABOUT THE FULANI'S WHEN GEJ WAS IN POWER? HE WAS A CLOSE ALLY TO GEJ AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND WHAT DID THEY ALL DO HIS RANTS IS JUST TO PAIN THE NEW PRESIDENT BAD. WE CAN SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. MUMU
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by zimoni(f): 11:39am On Oct 02, 2015
CyberWolf:

God Bless You My Brother.

The only language some people understand is violence. If only you knew how violent our people were many years ago, now we have become Akamu. Now we claim to be hospitable, educated and sophisticated. Sophistication my foot.

The only language some idiatus understand in Nigeria is violence, you have to give it to them as e dey hot. Imagine, they are gradually being sent packing from your town just like Ilaro(Ogun State). That is the way to go. That is the language they understand.

I'm sad.

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by chinchum(m): 11:40am On Oct 02, 2015
Oyo state has put the Fulani herdsmen menance has it killed them in scores at several times when they misbehave. action and reaction must be equal and opposite
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by drstone1: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

The police or government will never do anything about such situations so the youths of these communities should take it upon themselves. When dealing with such people who understand only one language known as violence, u have to learn to speak it to them as well. The young boys should team-up and form societal gangs, whenever they see these Fulani herdsmen, they should kill them without asking questions.
That's the way out, its just so sad that they abuse women as well and to me that's the most alarming part.
Let the young boys come out and fight for their communities, kill me I kill you God no go vex...

Instead of taking action, they want FFK(fani kayode) to make noise for them....and surprisingly it is the Ediots among them that will be the first to shout him down and malign his person. Fearful chaps...Oya make una continue to swallow nonsense.!!!

1 Like

Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by zimoni(f): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

FFK IS A BASTARD ASS LICKER WIPING UP SENTIMENT FROM GULLIBLE FOLKS LIKE YOU. WHAT DID HE DO ABOUT THE FULANI'S WHEN GEJ WAS IN POWER? HE WAS A CLOSE ALLY TO GEJ AT THE FEDERAL LEVEL AND WHAT DID THEY ALL DO HIS RANTS IS JUST TO PAIN THE NEW PRESIDENT BAD. WE CAN SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE. MUMU

Okay, you've been noticed.

What solution would you proffer to the killings, destruction of farmland, rape and now adultnapping by fulani herdsmen?
Re: How Fulani Herdsmen Kill, Rape Ogun Residents, Farmers by neocortex: 11:44am On Oct 02, 2015
uselessgoat:

SHUT UP AND STOP SPEWING TRASH. THE FULANI'S ARE NOT THE PROBLEMS HERE BUT OUR SELFISH FARMERS. WHAT IS BAD IN GRAZING THEIR CATTLE'S AT ONE'S FARM THEY ARE INDIRECTLY HELPING THE FARMERS REDUCE THE LABOR OF CUTTING GRASSES. THE FULANI'S ARE PROVIDING THE MEAT WE EAT IN THE SOUTHWEST. THAT ONLY FEW FULANI'S DECIDE TO BE VIOLENT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD DESCEND ON ALL FULANI'S. WE CAN DIALOGUE WITH THEIR LEADERS AT SABO. THE MAJOR PROBLEMS TAKING OVER YORUBA LAND ARE THE IGBOS. IGBOS HAVE BOUGHT ALMOST HALF OF LAGOS AND THEY ARE NOW CALLING IT NO MAN'S LAND. THE IGBOS CHASED THE YORUBA GUYS OUT OF ALABA IN YORUBA LAND. THEY CONTEST FOR ELECTIONS IN OUR LAND. THEY INSULT OUR KINGS AND CALL US COWARDS. DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE. THE IGBOS ARE OUR GREATEST PROBLEMS. THEY MUST BE FLUSHED OUT angry angry angry angry

I am sure you are one of the escaped yaba left patients.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man / Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.