Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (49351 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / Photo Of A Man Checking Out Anita Joseph's Bum Bum From Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by mschubby: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
hehe. gay tinz
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by emmabest2000(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
Airforce1:
Checking ko, inspecting ni
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by nerdymufasa(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
The guy was only on to his wears!
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Anonymrs(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
He's checking out the make of his fine suit...maybe the label is behind undecided
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by alaskido(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dear Uti, please cover your ASS with the BLOOD of JESUS. Any weapon fashioned against your BOMBOM will not penetrate. grin grin grin
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by murphyibiam15(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Vondata:
No prove dat he's a gay. So The argument is nw absurd
i dey tell u....the guy behind was just admiring his suite
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by keffekul(f): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
wat will he be lukn if not UKWU
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
quiinnBee:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed he was probably looking at his shoes.
. . . . and the second pic?
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by coldHeat: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
who created this post? he should have his ear cleaned off of wax with a pestle...

Look carefully at the first pic, you will see the man's elbow and hand close to and beside utis, how can someone be looking at someone else's behind whilst rubbing elbows with him and his (the looker's) head is tilting forward, eyes bent in humility, searching to strike at an object with its captivated-or-yet-to-be gaze?

Then look at the mans eyes, especially his left one, you will see (if you are honest, observant and very in tune with your anatomy) that he is looking in front of uti, way in front of his shoes, most likely at a table in front or the heels or feet of someone standing beside the person who successfully and without malice, captured the digitally rendered imagery that is intriguing us all.

The second picture carelessly gossips the fact that he still has his eyes on what kidnapped its attention it in the first place; obviously mentally stimuluated, he attempts to further feed his fantasy even though his brain has re-inititated at path to another course of activity.

There is no way the man was looking at uti's behind.

Blogger's nowadays and their cheap senseless lies...

How this got to be news is one thing, how many people will believe the cheap lie for what it truly is is another...

Amazing what the mind can concoct when it is driven by a lust to satisfy a desire for wealth by any means necessary unnecessary.

lol!

Om0-shiroye so dana!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Monalisa185(f): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
naija niqqies and their crappy mentality.... take a chill pill already puhlease!
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
he's not looking at his axx, that's a designers outfit. he's only feasting his eyes on the designer.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by AmakaDNBStories(f): 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
That's just a bad-timed photo. The interpretation is obviously wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Fxwarrior: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nairaland eeh! I tok am. Like begats like. Seems like he's already wearing pampars like Lai Mohammed.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by midecrown(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
I think he's checkin out his suit..he must be think "kai c suit compare to dz 1 wey I dy wear,I wish taju my tailor cld be here to c dz"
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Behira:
Is Uti bleachin undecided
e concern u?
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by sonibota: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Haba! The angle of depression points to the shoes.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by MARKone(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guy be like, Men see a$$

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2918216_13_jpeg_jpeg85087c04a6bab3d5313a6a3d9437f5f9

Uti moves bum bum, Guy be like: Damn!! Got to tap that a$$

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2918217_133_jpeg_jpeg2ffa8438a36783fb497c64dd080d6e59

Meanwhile na Gay club be that, I no see any woman there.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by dayowunmi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
he's obviously looking at his suit, both the first and second pics are testament to that, his eyes is not looking down at the ass. I assume you needed a sensationalist headline to swirl peoples comments. OK,bye!
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by babeface3: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
The guy at the front posing with Uti could be the admirer's cohort judging from the sign he is giving with his fingers grin Have a good look at the whole people.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by BALLOSKI: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
zinachidi:
d dude was admiring uti's suits of course, watch d eyes na...
brilliant!
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
I can't believe this rubbish made fP

1 Like

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Ricmayak1: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
He was looking at his wine. Hin throat been Don dry badly undecided
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by babysophie(f): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Behira:
Is Uti bleachin undecided
It looks like dt.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by IYANGBALI: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:
Op, I put it to you, that you have a very dirty mind.
na your own clean lawyer shanko
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Feranchek(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:
Op, I put it to you, that you have a very dirty mind.

"man checking out uti nwachukwu"

Biko how does this comment portray a dirty mind

Well, I'll understand cos you've already lost your mind undecided

IYANGBALI:
na your own clean lawyer shanko

Bros I been tink sey na only me see am sef cheesy

babysophie:
It looks like dt.

So na bad tin sey camera shine light for the bros face? Women sef ehn.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by simdam500(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lie
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by juman(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by tenderlady: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Strolling....................ABOKI... u get bread?
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
kelvyn7:
That guy must be GAYbriel shocked
cheesy the guy coome resemble oGAYchee sef.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by zglobal1: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
The guy is definitely a pick pocket.He wanted to play fast one on his purse
No admiration
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
That fan is actually giving Uti a "fvck you".
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
MARKone:
Guy be like, Men see a$$

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2918216_13_jpeg_jpeg85087c04a6bab3d5313a6a3d9437f5f9

Uti moves bum bum, Guy be like: Damn!! Got to tap that a$$

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2918217_133_jpeg_jpeg2ffa8438a36783fb497c64dd080d6e59

Meanwhile na Gay club be that, I no see any woman there.
There is a woman in front of the gay guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.