Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back (49368 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Launching Of Reach FM & TV In Owerri: 2face, Miracle Igbokwe, Uti Nwachukwu Seen / Photo Of A Man Checking Out Anita Joseph's Bum Bum From Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by kilode100(f): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Feranchek:

"man checking out uti nwachukwu"

Biko how does this comment portray a dirty mind

Well, I'll understand cos you've already lost your mind undecided

Bros I been tink sey na only me see am sef cheesy

So na bad tin sey camera shine light for the bros face? Women sef ehn.... undecided

You have a debased mind Op.tufia. peeps should always press their asses on the wall whenever you are around.

Imagine, man checks uti out Wtf!!!

16 Likes

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Sultanchidi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Gay alert
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by sabi99(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
mznuez:
Him armpit fit de smell ?
...see wetin u dey person......n ur own armpit dey smell like strawberry........take time oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by dwayni: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
His tight assss pant, gay
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by betapikin15: 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
pickpocket
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by arixsto2(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin my rib o. Erinkéké
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Feranchek(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
kilode100:

You have a debased mind Op.tufia. peeps should always press their asses on the wall whenever you are around.

Imagine, man checks uti out Wtf!!!
e more I see that pix on your dp, the more I get to understand your predicament cheesy

Till you fully regain that baseless mind of yours, I'll not argue with you cos I'll be seen as one whose lost his mind too kiss
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Emmanueledu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP is so deluded!
Why will you say the guy is checking his back side!As what?
As I can see from the picture and believe others are seeing!The guy is looking at something under,probably his shoes or something....dnt knw what else you might be thinking tho!
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by captianfreeman(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Towncrier247:
Lol..A splendor Mag's photographer took the above photos of Big Brother Africa Star Uti Nwachukwu recently with a fan. However, at the rear was this man checking out, seriously checking out Uti from the back.

Anyone knows this man, and what could he be looking at with so much interest?

www.splendormag.com/2014/08/exclusive-photos-of-day-man-seriously.html

Gay alert
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Felitsa187(f): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Towncrier247:
Lol..A splendor Mag's photographer took the above photos of Big Brother Africa Star Uti Nwachukwu recently with a fan. However, at the rear was this man checking out, seriously checking out Uti from the back.

Anyone knows this man, and what could he be looking at with so much interest?

www.splendormag.com/2014/08/exclusive-photos-of-day-man-seriously.html
How shallow can u be? R u blind or what? How does it look like he's scoping uti now?
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by AnanseK(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
He's a pickpocket.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by charlesucheh(m): 2:05am On Oct 03, 2015
Mtcheeeeewnm! D Bobo was mapping out strategies on how to swiftly remove his wallet.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Icecream4U(m): 8:23am On Oct 03, 2015
Behira:
Is Uti bleachin undecided
no he is not, if you are eating good food, your skin will become lighter due to enough nutrients. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by kilode100(f): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2015
Feranchek:

e more I see that pix on your dp, the more I get to understand your predicament cheesy

Till you fully regain that baseless mind of yours, I'll not argue with you cos I'll be seen as one whose lost his mind too kiss

Lmao!!
Useless ass man tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Feranchek(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2015
kilode100:

Lmao!!
Useless ass man tongue tongue

I need your lips... not your tongue. Olodo
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by kilode100(f): 10:39am On Oct 03, 2015
Feranchek:

I need your lips... not your tongue. Olodo

Gay ass man

5 Likes

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Feranchek(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
kilode100:

Gay ass man

Try me and your puna will never remain the same again.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by mrZENographer: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
kelvyn7:

That guy must be GAYbriel shocked

dullard, its bcause ur gay thats why ur too sensitive. He's just checkin his suit, its obvious you fowls brain.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by mrZENographer: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sultanchidi:
Gay alert

Seriously your stupid. Stop being a fool like those say "gay alert". Say ur mind.
insteadofthat nonsense ITS BETTER NOT TO TYPE.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by mrZENographer: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sultanchidi:
Gay alert

Seriously your stupid. Stop being a fool like those say "gay alert". Say ur mind.
insteadofthat nonsense reply, ITS BETTER NOT TO TYPE.
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by mrZENographer: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
Sultanchidi:
Gay alert

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by kilode100(f): 6:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Feranchek:

Try me and your puna will never remain the same again.

Happy sunday!

3 Likes

Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Feranchek(m): 7:50am On Oct 04, 2015
kilode100:

Happy sunday!

Same to you dearie
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Sultanchidi(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2015
mrZENographer:

y insulting me 4 what i said, is it necessary y can't u just reply me instead of curses
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by Sultanchidi(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2015
mrZENographer:

insteadofthat nonsense ITS BETTER NOT TO TYPE.
my guy everybody deserves respect here it's my comment nt urs so i don't c y u ar angry. Pls stay off my comment
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by KeriBaby(f): 8:23am On Oct 04, 2015
He was checking nothing out
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by kelvyn7: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
mrZENographer:

dullard, its bcause ur gay thats why ur too sensitive. He's just checkin his suit, its obvious you fowls brain.

if u call ur father a Dullard and he takes that from you, dont try it with me. angry

did I mention ur name

i am only expressing my SURPRISE abt the way he was admiring the guy, its my bloody opinion and u are already calling ur head a dullard angry and saying ur father has fowl brains.

None sense! angry
Re: Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back by meobizy(f): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2020
Uti is the tiniest looking 6’3 - 6’4 guy I’ve ever come across. I saw him in a restaurant once and he disappeared into the seat he was. At 5’5 I towered over a sitting Uti. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Market Woman" - Tiwa Savage Looking Absolutely Stunning At A Local Market / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Adekunle Gold As Youth Corper. Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.