Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) (2737 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Also Names Himself Commissioner For Swagz(pic) / Some Girls Are Guilty Of This... Lolzzz / Flick Me Your Funniest And Dopest Friday Memes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
So you wanna see fine boy abi, well, if i had been a butty, maybe i would have been finer...but am cool though and i know you jealousing me small small or na plenty plenty...Lolzzzz

Don't mind me, just catching fun at work..My boss travelled Overseas and so it is a free day and its definitely gonna end at LOUNGE 45 DEGREES TONIGHT , GREEN LEGACY RESORT, ABEOKUTA thats where i will be chilling...ALERT DON ENTER

Call me if you wanna flex wimme tonight 08038606260

www.wenogetjob.com

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Creamish(f): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whatz d name of the sandals you've got on? they caught my attention..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by sseunth(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Creamish:
zanotti
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Creamish:

Mine is Branded Moroccan gold-leaf Sandals by Footers, just 5grand, you can order
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
Arrgghh angry angry
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by deadZONE: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
I would like my little hommies
to come and finish u.....

grin grin grin

if i coment it wouldnt
make it interesting.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Kingsley1000(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
do you have k_leg?........

That oyibo na ur Gf?

1 Like

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
as old as you are, you no dey shame...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
as old as you are, you no dey shame...

[size=20pt]GOT UR ATTENTION...THATS ALL

WE ALL CATCHING FUN and am just 27, na pako I BE[/size]
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

[size=20pt]GOT UR ATTENTION...THATS ALL

WE ALL CATCHING FUN and am just 27, na pako I BE[/size]
oh you're 27?
yeah I'm 8 too.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Lol...Watta fine boi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh you're 27?

yeah I'm 8 too.

If you know wetin I pass through for UNIVERSITY, you go begin dey cry for me, but thank God am Alive to e-mingle with u today

as an 18 year old boy in 300level, i was doing LABOUR WORKS to support myself...not a good tale

You wouldnt know the past that make up people's present. Thanking God sha

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Creamish:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing, chuckling to myself. They look like something someone would wear in space. Space sandals grin They look kinda futuristic.

2 Likes

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Goandie: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

oh you're 27?

yeah I'm 8 too.

Lmao wicked

1 Like

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
Lol...Watta fine boi grin grin grin

Lol, u a filipino? the lady wimme is a Thai, she is working as a contractor with Our firm...very funny babe..Irene, calls everyone MY FRIEND

I also have a filipino friend here, we graduated in same school, his mum is filipino but married to a Nigerian, the woman has totally turned Nigerian, speaks my language more fluently than I do.

CHECK MY BLOG ON www.wenogetjob.com

Hope to be your buddy, though
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, I was thinking the same thing, chuckling to myself. They look like something someone would wear in space. Space sandals grin They look kinda futuristic.

Lol you make me lafff, that sandal is a very simple one that gives me much comfort every friday knowing i wouldnt be spooting my smelly shoes to work...Its 5K, my cobbler could get one done for u to present to your DUDE...sure you romantic??
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Whizzcute(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
Filipinos are very flexible when it comes to adapting foreign culture & language grin she's lucky she married a Nigerian..
damiloladuke:

Lol, u a filipino? the lady wimme is a Thai, she is working as a contractor with Our firm...very funny babe..Irene, calls everyone MY FRIEND

I also have a filipino friend here, we graduated in same school, his mum is filipino but married to a Nigerian, the woman has totally turned Nigerian, speaks my language more fluently than I do.

CHECK MY BLOG ON www.wenogetjob.com

Hope to be your buddy, though
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Bigcake: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm 27, but you act 17.
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

Lol you make me lafff, that sandal is a very simple one that gives me much comfort every friday knowing i wouldnt be spooting my smelly shoes to work...Its 5K, my cobbler could get one done for u to present to your DUDE...sure you romantic??

Nah, I'll pass. It's rainy reason where I'm at, so I wouldn't want him attracting thunder by wearing reflective shoes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Nah, I'll pass. It's rainy reason where I'm at, so I wouldn't want him attracting thunder by wearing reflective shoes.
You are a troublemaker! Aren't you supposed to say thank you? It is called politeness.

3 Likes

Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
Filipinos are very flexible when it comes to adapting foreign culture & language grin she's lucky she married a Nigerian..

U sef fit marry Nigerian o, just tell us when u dey show this side make we get our grind on.
Who know, maybe na u be dat woman wey I dey see for dream cheesy
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

You are a troublemaker! Aren't you supposed to say thank you? It is called politeness.

What I said is a longer version of "no thanks". Bite me grin
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IamLEGEND1: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:

If you know wetin I pass through for UNIVERSITY, you go begin dey cry for me, but thank God am Alive to e-mingle with u today

as an 18 year old boy in 300level, i was doing LABOUR WORKS to support myself...not a good tale

You wouldnt know the past that make up people's present. Thanking God sha
listen up bruh....we all have a sob story or two to tell...... things weren't handed to most of us on a silver platter...... but u don't hear any of us complaining....

so there is no need to start telling me ur whole life's story.
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
damiloladuke:
So you wanna see fine boy abi, well, if i had been a butty, maybe i would have been finer...but am cool though and i know you jealousing me small small or na plenty plenty...Lolzzzz

Don't mind me, just catching fun at work..My boss travelled Overseas and so it is a free day and its definitely gonna end at LOUNGE 45 DEGREES TONIGHT , GREEN LEGACY RESORT, ABEOKUTA thats where i will be chilling...ALERT DON ENTER

Call me if you wanna flex wimme tonight 08038606260

www.wenogetjob.com
WAIT O, WHICH KIND OLD WOMAN SWEAR GIVE YOU? LOOK AT THE WAY U LOOK LIKE UNRIPE MONKEY FROM A ZOO IN TOGO, UR FACE WILL MAKE MEDUSA HAVE HOPE, ARE U AN EVIL SPIRIT? BCAUS U LOOK A POSSESSED EVIL SPIRIT, WITH UR ROUND HEAD LIKE MARACANA STADIUM.
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

U sef fit marry Nigerian o, just tell us when u dey show this side make we get our grind on.
Who know, maybe na u be dat woman wey I dey see for dream cheesy

grin grin grin I'm not so sure if I gonna settle with a Nigerian wink but one thing for sure I gonna visit this beautiful country...
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

grin grin grin I'm not so sure if I gonna settle with a Nigerian wink but one thing for sure I gonna visit this beautiful country...

I'm sure my brothers and I over here can make u change ur mind,
Once u visit our country trust me, you'll find someone who'll make u wonna settle down tongue
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
IsiAbuncha:

I'm sure my brothers and I over here can make u change ur mind,
Once u visit our country trust me, you'll find someone who'll make u wonna settle down tongue

Hahahhahaah...I like tat kinda ppol, very optimistic grin
I'm not going there to hunt a man Lol...but I'm going there to see my dear loooooong lost friend & have a selfie with Zuma rock grin
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
undecided
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by IsiAbuncha(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
KashyBaby:

Hahahhahaah...I like tat kinda ppol, very optimistic grin
I'm not going there to hunt a man Lol...but I'm going there to see my dear loooooong lost friend & have a selfie with Zuma rock grin

I know say u no dey come hunt for man, we no be antelope and u no be lion.
What part of Nigeria doz ur friend reside in?
Zuma rock?! cheesy U no even talk better place like Obudu cattle ranch at least
No be only zuma rock, u for say barbeach or amusement park tongue
Re: I Have The Flyest And Dopest Swagz On Nairaland...lolzzz (PHOTOS) by Creamish(f): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

The metallic thing there meehhnn! Yeah very futuristic.. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Course Mate Asked Me For My D.I.C.K / (pics)the Look You Give Your Friend When A Hot Babe Walks In. / Message Of Apology To The Guys Sending Pms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.