Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim (46188 Views)

Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Lesbianism: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Top Gholywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has stated that there is nothing bad about lesbianism.

Though, the sexy thespain said she does not indulge in act of lesbianism, she saw nothing bad about it.

In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once but had never slept with anyone in her life.

In her words; “I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before.”

“There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before,” she added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/there-is-nothing-wrong-with-lesbianism-actress-juliet-ibrahim/

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by HungerBAD: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Close up shot just showed me the power of pancake/yellow powder.

Sorry i deviate, i derail, i misstalk, i mistype.

Juliet Ibrahim, me HungerBAD don't see anything bad in it too, it is your life and i will not judge you. But, you are such a pretty lady in a Light Skin way, it will be a shame a man has to lose you to some other female.

Losing you will be bad, but losing you to a girl?

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ok. Seen. Next thread.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Cutehector(m): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
You kissed a lady once? I just hope dat u did it in a movie.. If nad, u are a lesbian... Maybe the genes aren't out yet

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
So, it means she can do that stuff with her fellow woman abi? Just asking o grin

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
chai! my crush...you mean you kissed a lady before?

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Juliet Ibrahim...abeg i still wan marry you...but i hate your comments here.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
lalasticlala, your babe say she kiss her fellow lady o,
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by McCarlito(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kissed a lady once on a movie set... And now u're advocating lesbian rights undecided undecided undecided
U are not a lesbian becos u aint caught yet...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:
chai! my crush...you mean you kissed a lady before?

guy, who bi your crush...na your rock.... grin grin grin

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:

guy, who bi your crush...na your rock.... grin grin grin

seriously, i like the babe die...if she go just give me dat kiss instead of the lady things grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by DONSMITH123(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

seriously, i like the babe die...if she go just give me dat kiss instead of the lady things grin grin

na your death warrant you wan sign o
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
McCarlito:
Kissed a lady once on a movie set... And now u're advocating lesbian rights undecided undecided undecided
U are not a lesbian becos u aint caught yet...

no mind her...i think this is just a true confession coming from her
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

tar...not for small boy like you.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

tar...not for small boy like you.

if i jam you ehen, body go tell you.

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

if i jam you ehen, body go tell you.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by agarawu23(m): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hen hen shocked
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
So, it means she can do that stuff with her fellow woman abi? Just asking o grin

yes grin grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by McCarlito(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

no mind her...i think this is just a true confession coming from her
I'm patiently waiting for another lies from her; the day we go catch her in the act
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Her make up artist/s kinda messed up..giving her too thick foundation, her eyebrows,who will draw like tat?smh ...& her acne are pretty visible..

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
McCarlito:

I'm patiently waiting for another lies from her; the day we go catch her in the act

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
KashyBaby:
Her make up artist/s kinda messed up..giving her too thick foundation, [b]her eyebrows,who will draw like tat?[/b]smh ...& her acne are pretty visible..

grin grin grin Only me grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

grin grin grin Only me grin

tar
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

tar

this babe, i knew you like me....i will PM you now. grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
If this was about a man who says there is nothing wrong with being gay, the insults would have been rolling in grin

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
If this was about a man who says there is nothing wrong with being gay, the insults would have been rolling in grin

grin grin i thank God thi is coming from a lady like Juliet....She should be ashamed of even opening her mouth to say it out.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by oluwaSmith1(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
OnankpaBa:

this babe, i knew you like me....i will PM you now. grin grin

like who, you? Make my guy DONSMITH Catch you...your name na sorry. DONSMITH123 na soldier o grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

like who, you? Make my guy DONSMITH Catch you...your name na sorry. DONSMITH123 na soldier o grin grin

isokay...na my guy sha...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by SmithEnemona(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:

my dear, she's just telling us indirectly that she's a lesbian. Simple.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by OnankpaBa(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
SmithEnemona:

grin grin grin grin i agree with u bro
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
SmithEnemona:

how come no one is insulting her thats my point, if she were a guy who says being gay is ok, the insults would have been overwhelming.

Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others / Don't Let Skinny Jeans Fool You! Olamide Says As He Rock Native Owanbe. Photos / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos)