Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim (46209 Views)

Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Lesbianism: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by KillaBeans(m): 9:08am On Oct 03, 2015
Is this the Juliet my prophet prophesied that I would marry
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by 4C2215131: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
McCarlito:
Kissed a lady once on a movie set... And now u're advocating lesbian rights undecided undecided undecided
U are not a lesbian becos u aint caught yet...

Like I done said in another thread, I have a feeling I can't possibly seem to shake off: "There is no such thing as straight ladies, just un-initiated lesbians".
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by ugbah007: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2015
SmithEnemona:
Juliet Ibrahim...abeg i still wan marry you...but i hate your comments here.
you still dey look beauty marry abi?you must still be a learner.she must be mad for that comment.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 03, 2015
blackpanda:

But not everyone believes in your bible. Nigeria is a secular state. What if muslims, ogun or ifa worshippers also bring out their own bible to show you how u have also sinned from the pit of hell
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2015
blackpanda:

But not everyone believes in your bible. Nigeria is a secular state. What if muslims, ogun or ifa worshippers also bring out their own bible to show you how u have also sinned from the pit of hell
based on belief, who created this hell? Homosexual is a terrible sin, God can ignore other sins buh not homosexual, go and ask sodom and gomorah in that same hell, God created adam and eve, buh the devil turned it upside down. devil just want people like u to follow him to hell.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by trapQ: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2015
No. Its your ascertion on hiv/aids that's wrong. They brought hiv/aids. 5 gay men like I told you, and it was known as the gay disease. If you read about this, you'd have known. And to think that its more prevalant among them is also alarming. And for a country like nigeria that already has a high prevalance of hiv/aids (about 10%), legalizing homosexuality would be a silly.

There are other issues eg. Boko haram insurgency,bad roads, deteriorating educational system, electricity, pedophilia, poor health care etc etc etc. We should concentrate on these. What people do in the comfort of their bedrooms is entirely their buisness, but legalizing it? That's garbage.
blackpanda:

First of all, your assertion that gays brought HIV/AIDS is simply a lie. There is no record of such..although gays are more likely to spread the disease, but this is simply because they are forced to live underground with little or no access to health care.
Secondly if it is true that homosexuality is a disease, then why lock up a "sick" person for 14yrs Even people with leprosy are not treated like that
Finally comparing homosexuality to theft or serial killing is both ludicruous and silly, simply because what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their rooms shldnt be any of ur business. Its between them and does not affect u in any way.

Btw, even married straight couples do all sorts of nasty things behind closed doors. So no one should be in position to judge
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by mkpese1(m): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2015
u really sure say na once u kiss a lady...d talk truth jor.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by kingofdzanga(m): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
As e dey sweet u make u continue!! Abi?? But remember dat Jesus is coming very soon
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2015
SmithEnemona:

you av a point dear, but i just can't imagine....type of sex practiced by women? common dear, they are both irritating. Either man or woman.
sex its self is irritating... And disgustin if u knw wat i mean grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by FarmTech(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Top Gholywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has stated that there is nothing bad about lesbianism.

Though, the sexy thespain said she does not indulge in act of lesbianism, she saw nothing bad about it.

In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once but had never slept with anyone in her life.

In her words; “I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before.”

“There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before,” she added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/there-is-nothing-wrong-with-lesbianism-actress-juliet-ibrahim/
This is one of the reasons i always say that musicians and actors will lead many to hell. Be it 2face, p square, mercy johnson, wizkid, jbanj etc etc. Repent so u can see what's happening.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by MayhorE(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
dat mins uar rily sikin d head
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by undisputedbabe: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2015
She's seeking for attention
DONSMITH123:
Top Gholywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has stated that there is nothing bad about lesbianism.

Though, the sexy thespain said she does not indulge in act of lesbianism, she saw nothing bad about it.

In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once but had never slept with anyone in her life.

In her words; “I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before.”

“There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before,” she added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/there-is-nothing-wrong-with-lesbianism-actress-juliet-ibrahim/
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by per1: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Who asked for ur evil opinion
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by seangy4konji: 1:31am On Oct 04, 2015
ugly...

that face aint smooooth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52 / Small Doctor Falls Off Stage While Performing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.