Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim (46207 Views)

Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page / Toyin Aimakhu And Adeniyi Johnson Accused Of Lesbianism And Ritualism / Lesbianism: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
how come no one is insulting her thats my point, if she were a guy who says being gay is ok, the insults would have been overwhelming.
Chisos!!! Why do you want us to insult her ehh? Do you want her to deny us that small juicy celebrity lips? Or you want her to deny us that white Nnnyaaasssh when guys finally make it to her celebrity Nnnyaaassshing bed? grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by foriz4u(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na she sabi
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by tunmidon(f): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
You say you don't practise it yet you want people to practise.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Top Gholywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has stated that there is nothing bad about lesbianism.

Though, the sexy thespain said she does not indulge in act of lesbianism, she saw nothing bad about it.

In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once but had never slept with anyone in her life.

In her words; “I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before.”

“There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before,” she added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/there-is-nothing-wrong-with-lesbianism-actress-juliet-ibrahim/
sad

Disgusting act!

There is one thing that keep on surprising me. You can call depression, MURDER, serial killer and so on and so on.... A psychological problems but you won't see them classifying gay and lesbianism a psychological problem undecided

This world is fvcked up

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by ngmgeek(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim

Ehmmmm. It's against the law in Nigeria, dummy. Which means that an overwhelming majority of people in Nigeria see something wrong with it. Read about our laws, constitution, values and culture before you open that big mouth again.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Mgbeke make up is a perfect name for this

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by deetomee: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
This bitch that ran away from her husband's house is a talentless bitch huh who is looking for a spot in the media. Mtcheeeeew! Ass
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Comfort01(f): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Devil incarnate
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
smiley
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Owoplenty(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
I believe you oo
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Forwetinnah: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
See them? One more lost soul. Na so dem go dey carry evil spirit dey waka up and down in the name of sex;ual gratification. This is why some of them are insatiable even in marriage. I'm homophobic...no Apologies. To me, they are the most confused set of humans with brains
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by dinachi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
mr feminist, I am not a lesbian.
Miss Lesbian, I am not Mr feminist.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Unitedabby(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
Close up shot just showed me the power of pancake/yellow powder.

Sorry i deviate, i derail, i misstalk, i mistype.

Juliet Ibrahim, me HungerBAD don't see anything bad in it too, it is your life and i will not judge you. But, you are such a pretty lady in a Light Skin way, it will be a shame a man has to lose you to some other female.

Losing you will be bad, but losing you to a girl?

will be a disaster!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Ryda(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bloody liar!!
she can openly cme out nd say there is nothing wrong in gayism thunda faya her lizz queen angry
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Unitedabby(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Top Gholywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has stated that there is nothing bad about lesbianism.

Though, the sexy thespain said she does not indulge in act of lesbianism, she saw nothing bad about it.

In a recent chat with Ghanagist, the Ghanaian screen diva hinted that she had only kissed a lady once but had never slept with anyone in her life.

In her words; “I’m not a lesbian. You will be wondering why I’m saying this because people always think I’m a lesbian. I always get questions when I play movie roles and stuffs but I’ve only kissed a girl once and that was in a movie and that was because I had to play a role. I’ve never been with a lady before.”

“There is nothing wrong with it. You can do your thing if you like it, but I haven’t been with a girl before,” she added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/02/there-is-nothing-wrong-with-lesbianism-actress-juliet-ibrahim/
liar!!tell that to the devil!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Ufuos4Love: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
how come no one is insulting her thats my point, if she were a guy who says being gay is ok, the insults would have been overwhelming.
Abi o? The world is really not fair.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Unitedabby(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ryda:
Bloody liar!!
she can openly cme out nd say there is nothing wrong in gayism thunda faya her lizz queen angry
Ryda:
Bloody liar!!
Ryda:
Bloody liar!!
na God go bless u jare!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by arootech: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Look at this Bastard......if this babe can bluntly Advocate lesbianism without any hesitation, then she must be a lesbian too..... No wonder she doesn't want to get married to her opposite sex, so she can be fucking her female friends.......
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by picknstake: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
FOR THOSE WHO PLAY MIDNIGHT MATCHES HERE ARE SOME PICKS YOU COULD CHOOSE FROM http://www.picknstake.com/2015/10/midnight-and-early-morning-matches-0203.html
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by ccollins(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
DONSMITH123:

let us have the fear of God.. remember how God Almighty punished this people of old for thier whoredom in everlasting torment to make an example of God
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Am here to read condemn and laugh cheesy cheesy

Btw....ETT undecided
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Fkforyou(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
its because faggotry is disgusting while lesbianism is not, also, a lot of guys will not mind being with two girls (lesbians) but no woman would want to be in the midst of two faggotts. also the type of sex practiced by woman to woman is less irritating than the type between man and man. But please note, they should both be condemned.
Is that what you think ? or are you saying what most people think ? If you think that lesbianism is not disgusting then why do you condem it ? dont you think you are beign hypocritical? or you just feel like condeming both at the sametime just not to be seen as a hypocrite.
@OP its her opinion just because she doesnt see anything wrong with it does not make her a lesbian , it just means it's not something she fancies although she isnt disturbed by it.
Personally I feel both are wrong but gayism and lesbianism.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by MartialArt2(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

like who, you? Make my guy DONSMITH Catch you...your name na sorry. DONSMITH123 na soldier o grin grin
Beautiful face
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by mudiana(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Juliet u said nothing is wrong with lesbianism.no wahala but pls answer this simple question " if to say ur fyn mama say she wan b lesbian shey u for dey hia dey talk like this"? I think I know d answer to dat question. so madam gerrara hia mehn!
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by omooba969(m): 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
What's wrong with being gay/lesbian?

cool

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by omooba969(m): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
blackpanda:

I am always amazed at how otherwise educated individuals abandon their brain when it comes to sexuality! Smh

grin
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Odunsco01(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by Odunsco01(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
McCarlito:

I'm patiently waiting for another lies from her; the day we go catch her in the act
.....lol
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by simdam500(m): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA: how come no one is insulting her thats my point, if she were a guy who says being gay is ok, the insults would have been overwhelming.

Lesbians are sexy wink
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by simdam500(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
rexkexmilan: Her Opinion.........
The worst thing ever to happen to mankind is FREEWILL CHOICE ....... MY OpINIOn though.
Re: There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim by simdam500(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
OutOnBail: Just hear an idiotic comment from a retard. To make matters worse, some ppl see this thing as their role model. Maybe she's scheming on becoming US ambassador to Nigeria on Lesbianism matters. Seun I think u should censor the words gay and lesbian just as u censored some words. So irritating.

Yeah and he should censor words like prostitute, sex, fornication, adultery etc abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood’s Cutest Kids Of 2013 / Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.