Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) (15327 Views)

Fashola Flags Off Distribution Of Free Pre-Paid Meters In Sokoto (pics) / Maryam-Mairo Tambuwal Helps Man & Son Attacked By Thugs In Sokoto. PICS / Tambuwal Visits Hospital At 2a.m., catches Sokoto Staff Unaware... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by hajhud: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

there have not finish stoning boko haram..... the traveled to mecca to stone a non existing devil... i dont pity such people... ignorance kills......
go n get a brain pls.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
When your death comes, you can't escape it.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by watbas: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

there have not finish stoning
boko haram..... the traveled
to mecca to stone a non existing
devil... i dont pity such people...
ignorance kills......

I wanted to reply you but after seeing your
username I can imagine reason why you know
devil doesn't exist.

When you really get to DEADZONE you will
know the truth.

Poor You.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by dmz1: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
Northerners.. . simple lifestyle.
Imagine a governor and former speaker of the national Assembly on the floor. I wish our southern and Christian governors and leaders will emulate this simple lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin grin laff wan kill me!

U bad
deadZONE:

ignorance kills......
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by HINCO(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
RIP cry
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by cathodekazim: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:

there have not finish stoning boko haram..... the traveled to mecca to stone a non existing devil... i dont pity such people... ignorance kills......

You must be a joke. You ar ntn bt a religious bigot, I pity you You are ntn bt a son of a bitch
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by cathodekazim: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:

You must be a joke. You ar ntn bt a religious bigot, I pity you You are ntn bt a son of a bitch
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by babaarewa(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:

ignorance kills......
You seem to be educated/schooled somehow, but these comments looks like someone from the cave. Please respect other peoples ways of life.
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by arireirede: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
may their soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by wazobiaman: 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
....You have to respect other people's religion.it seems you are a religion chauvnist....they are carrying out the last pillar of their faith-which is hajj.The stampede does not stop the muslims of doubling their population in next year's hajj.
There is no issue of ignorance here.
People like you are the ones fanning the embers of religious intolerance. I don't know why you are using panadol for another person' headache.
Respect begets respect.

Meanwhile, For Knowledge,

The word “Islam” actually means “submission to God.” Therefore, “a Muslim is one who strives to submit to God.”

The Doctrine of Islam
Muslims summarize their doctrine in six articles of faith:
1.Belief in one Allah: Muslims believe Allah is one, eternal, creator, and sovereign.
2.Belief in the angels
3.Belief in the prophets: The prophets include the biblical prophets but end with Muhammad as Allah’s final prophet.
4.Belief in the revelations of Allah: Muslims accept certain portions of the Bible, such as the Torah and the Gospels. They believe the Qur'an is the preexistent, perfect word of Allah.
5.Belief in the last day of judgment and the hereafter: Everyone will be resurrected for judgment into either paradise or hell.
6.Belief in predestination: Muslims believe Allah has decreed everything that will happen. Muslims testify to Allah’s sovereignty with their frequent phrase, inshallah, meaning, “if God wills.”

The Five Pillars of Islam
These five tenets compose the framework of obedience for Muslims:
1.The testimony of faith (shahada): “la ilaha illa allah. Muhammad rasul Allah.” This means, “There is no deity but Allah. Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” A person can convert to Islam by stating this creed. The shahada shows that a Muslim believes in Allah alone as deity and believes that Muhammad reveals Allah.
2.Prayer (salat): Five ritual prayers must be performed every day.
3.Giving (zakat): This almsgiving is a certain percentage given once a year.
4.Fasting (sawm): Muslims fast during Ramadan in the ninth month of the Islamic calendar. They must not eat or drink from dawn until sunset.
5.Pilgrimage (hajj): If physically and financially possible, a Muslim must make the pilgrimage to Mecca in Saudi Arabia at least once. The hajj is performed in the twelfth month of the Islamic calendar.

A Muslim's entrance into paradise hinges on obedience to these Five Pillars. Still, Allah may reject them. Even Muhammad was not sure whether Allah would admit him to paradise (Surah 46:9; Hadith 5.266).

ignorance kills......
Re: Tambuwal Visits Families Of Hajj Stampede Victims In Sokoto (Pics) by mansadi(m): 4:46am On Oct 03, 2015
deadZONE:

ignorance kills......

Fortunately, they didn't ask 4 ur pity. They want the pity of humans not of those worse than dogs. A fellow human dies nd you're there celebrating. Shame on you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos / Nigeria Doesn't Need A Ghost President- Reno Omokri / Edo 2020: Egor APC Hails Obaseki For Performance, Rally Support For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.