Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos (15322 Views)

Police Brutalised And Stole From A Lawyer (picture) / White Man, Policeman & Okada Rider On One Motorcycle Over Fuel Scarcity - Photo / Nigerian Journalists Brutalised By South African Policemen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by etunoman76(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2012

Some policemen reportedly took the enforcement of the Lagos Traffic Law to the extreme on Wednesday as they allegedly beat an unidentified okada rider and stripped him in Akoka, Lagos. An eyewitness, who pleaded anonymity, said the victim was caught while riding at the junction of University Road and St. Finbarr's College Road in Akoka.

He stated that the man was plying the route oblivious that plain-clothes policemen had laid ambush in a van with registration number NPF9544B, in the area. The eyewitness said immediately the policemen saw the okada rider, they pounced on him, beat him up and later asked him to take all his clothes off.

http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-traffic-law-policemen-brutalise-strip-okada-rider/

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Siga: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
What is with this stripping people sef for naija....anything strip, strip, strip....na wa for una ooo....or is this an excuse for people to see another man prick?

12 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2012
I have a dream! Some day in the not-very-distant future, Nigeria will be ruled by rules.
It's a country where everyone knows his/ her rights and no imbecilic uniformed person strips anyone of any one of them.
It's a country where we all have guns for self-defense and the lawless law-enforcers know they are liable to drop dead for abusing people's rights.
I have a dream!!!

19 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by man119: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2012
I tire oh!

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by dearie(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
What has stripping him of his clothes got to do with his offence?

4 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Foxybone(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
dearie: What has striping him naked got to do with his offence?

The Policemen must be high on WEED

5 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Iaz93: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
Idiotz

5 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by oubi: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
dearie: What has striping him naked got to do with his offence?

Its in d blood! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Animals,this barbarism runs in the blood of Africans.Always stripping people naked...What do they want to see,that they've never seen b4? I mean WTF?

4 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Kassidy90(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
I hate NPF with passion, what does the man offence has to do with that.......Chai, men in Black
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Flonic: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
This stripping pple naked is gaining grounds in Nigeria. Even the so-called Law Enforcement Agency? Naija i salute

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by k2039: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Nigeria is a failed state

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Ramcie(f): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Police go just they form s.t.u.p.i.d levels. Their punishment should be transfer of all the police men involved to Borno state.

8 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by nass07(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
It's high time Govt look into this unclad issue. It's getting too much geeeeeeeeeez!!!

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by igbsam(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2012
I guess we all should be walking around naked so they wont have anything to strip anymore. Except they wud ask us to strip dance as punishment for any offense. Any small thing, dem go strip. Inshort, from tomorrow, i will go to the office naked. grin

13 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Revolva(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2012
Can you imagine what this moderator did - I was the first to post this and they did not push it to front page - are they angry about my website as signature
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Ramcie(f): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Revolva: Can you imagine what this moderator did - I was the first to post this and they did not push it to front page - are they angry about my website as signature

I can imagine tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by tempex88(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
i doubt that this is true.....9ja police can be bad but not this bad. i guess its d guy that striped himself to appeal to d policemen to give him back his bike.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
soon we'll start hearing about students been stripped for participating or indulging in Exam malpractise. The day they'll try that one...... That day 'stripping' will cease being an english word

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by ogogoromaster: 3:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
NIgerians Let us hear the cry of the poor.these policies are catalyst for serious wahala in the future

PROVERBS 31:9: "Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy."
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by BashMe1(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dis madness won't stop and i don't see it come to a halt any moment soon. Foolish Govt.
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by fadamekus(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2012
Police wit there fowl brain
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by ugbebor(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2012
This officers that did this act, should be reported to the human right abuse office to take up this serious case, it is importance,to serve as a deterrant to other overzealous police officer, this is not part of traffic law of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by RedLight1: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
What if d guy stripped himself to blackmail d cops becoz police didnt have gud reputation..
Have seing agbero stripped himself becoz he wants to fight before. Dis may not be exeption.. Besides he was stripping himself not that d policemen are forcefully taking the cloths of him

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by watchindelta(m): 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
shocked hope say does policemad no wan rape crazy comot 4 d guy head smh grin
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Kslib(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2012
igbsam: I guess we all should be walking around naked so they wont have anything to strip anymore. Except they wud ask us to strip dance as punishment for any offense. Any small thing, dem go strip. Inshort, from tomorrow, i will go to the office naked. grin
You neva know our police.. Dem go arrest you for illegal display of vital organs,then strip you to your skeleton...

4 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by nikkyshyne(f): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
Revolva: Can you imagine what this moderator did - I was the first to post this and they did not push it to front page - are they angry about my website as signature
Awwww. Sowiee
Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by BashMe1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2012
Red-Light:
What if d guy stripped himself to blackmail d cops becoz police didnt have gud reputation..
Have seing agbero stripped himself becoz he wants to fight before. Dis may not be exeption.. Besides he was doing himself not that d policemen are forcefully taking the cloths of him

Oh, how i wish u heard urself right.... Pele ti e

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
tempex88: i doubt that this is true.....9ja police can be bad but not this bad. i guess its d guy that striped himself to appeal to d policemen to give him back his bike.
are you fuccking kidding me? Did you think before you wrote this trash? Oya wait make police follow catch you one day,I pray for them to strip you n.aked while your dangling balls and small pencil is being displayed in public.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by azimibraun: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2012
First I knw he mst hv bin threatened with death 2 b able to force him unclad and secondly, dis guys will go unpunished for dis u guys jst watch and see... Stupid country. Hell is waiting for many privileged and opportunistic nigerians

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Stripped & Brutalised In Lagos by Adufaye(m): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
police don de high bobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Mantu: I Was Taken For A Fool By Jonathan's Campaign Team Members / Market Women Waiting For Tradermoni At Oba Market, Benin City Edo State. / Zamfara State Governor Formally Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.