Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Benefits Of Being Independent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Benefits Of Being Independent (3442 Views)

Become Financially Independent Through Real Estate..... / Youth Empowerment Seminar! Be Financially Independent! / Daily Independent Staff Go On Strike Over Non-payment Of Salary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Being Independent by workgist: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
As we celebrate Nigeria’s 55th independence, it will be in order to share my thoughts on the benefits of being independent.

I think we naturally become more independent as we grow older in life. We move away from waiting for mummy or daddy to help us take decisions about what school to attend, what food to eat, what cloths to wear etc.

To be independent doesn’t mean you do not need people, it is basically freedom and a chance to choose your ways and beliefs without being persecuted for them. It also means we bear the consequence of whatever the outcome of those choices are.

Here are some benefits that come with being independent.

1. The freedom to choose: Willingness to live with the consequences of your decisions whether good or bad is the highest point of being independent. Just like an entrepreneur willing to take that risk, or that man willing to marry that lady regardless of the oppositions. Believing in something or someone and willing to go ahead to execute your plans is the confidence that less independent people do not possess. “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your ......http://www.workgist.com/benefits-of-independence/

(1) (Reply)

Man Discloses His Salary As Chemistry, Physics, And Maths Teacher In Owerri / I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. / Professionals, Career Guides, Experienced Chemists, Please Come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.