Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Rate This Guy From One To Ten - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate This Guy From One To Ten (5988 Views)

Ladies Be Honest, Can You Date A Fat Guy From London? / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story / Decent Guy From A Respectable Home I Needs A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Guy From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hi guys, rate this guy from one to ten

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Cleopatrah(f): 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Okay,i giv him 1.01

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by deadZONE: 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
post a bigger picture we cant
rate a picture we can barely
see.... we no be ANT.

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi guys, rate this guy from one to ten

Is he your boyfriend? He most be your boyfriend. He is your boyfriend. undecided
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
I'll give him a 2. It would have been a 3 have he had shoulders. Dude is all neck & arms but no shoulders grin

A girl needs to see good shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I'll give him a 2. It would have been a 3 have he had shoulders. Dude is all neck & arms but no shoulders grin

A girl needs to see good shoulders.
I thought girls access guys body based on the size of their peanuts. I have a broad shoulders though.
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:
post a bigger picture we cant
rate a picture we can barely
see.... we no be ANT.

Lol!!! OMG I can't stop laughing to ur reply grin

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
I rate him 0.1/10!
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
phoinix:

Is he your boyfriend? He most be your boyfriend. He is your boyfriend. undecided
He's not, he's just someone who has been giving me a hard time at work
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

I thought girls access guys body based on the size of their peanuts. I have a broad shoulders though.

Hahaha. But you can't see the "peanuts" until later now wink Do you suggest we frisk them on the 1st date to get a little feel of their nuts? grin
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hahaha. But you can't see the "peanuts" until later now wink Do you suggest we frisk them on the 1st date to get a little feel of their nuts? grin
You know when girls see guys they like they access their body from below upward and focus more attention on the crotch bulges.
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
mamagee3:

He is more of a hunk compared to most guys I have seen here. What do ladies find interesting in hunks though? They are usually not funny!
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

You know when girls see guys they like they access their body from below upward and focus more attention on the crotch bulges.

Kikiki. No I didn't know about that. I heard some men are "growers" so I wouldn't worry myself if he lacks a bulge & looks like he has mangina. He could be having an anaconda all coiled up grin

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
mamagee3:

Ew, poor girl. For real? You took your time to, nose out his name, dig out his Facebook pics, post the pics on nl so you can get back at him? I say u guys should be together, you are just like him.
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Kikiki. No I didn't know about that. I heard some men are "growers" so I wouldn't worry myself if he lacks a bulge & looks like he has mangina. He could be having an anaconda all coiled up grin
That is the reality no girl can deny. Excepting you want to shy away from the truth. I have been asking myself, soliloquizing, on the reason why girls always do that. It is not funny. It is like they expect you to carry more than enough there. Jeez!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGe5ty1Ad8

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
phoinix:

Ew, poor girl. For real? You took your time to, nose out his name, dig out his Facebook pics, post the pics on nl so you can get back at him? I say u guys should be together, you are just like him.
On a good note though, I did it because he thinks he is so attractive. grin

He says thinks like "I look good for 25, If I go back to Nigeria, I will get all the Nigerian girls" grin
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

That is the reality no girl can deny. Excepting you want to shy away from the truth. I have been asking myself, soliloquizing, on the reason why girls always do that. It is not funny. It is like they expect you to carry more than enough there. Jeez!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGe5ty1Ad8

Lol, but I've never done that. 1st time I'm hearing about all this "judge him by his bulge" thing, honestly.
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, but I've never done that. 1st time I'm hearing about all this "judge him by his bulge" thing, honestly.
Haven't you look at a guy from toe to head before? Oh, please...
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by mamagee3(f): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please guys stay on topic!

Stop derailing!
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
mamagee3:

On a good note though, I did it because he thinks he is so attractive. grin

He says thinks like "I look good for 25, If I go back to Nigeria, I will get all the Nigerian girls" grin
You destroy the guy's confidence and it is not a good thing to do. All guys think they are very attractive, most especially, when they are very masculine. I must say he has a nice chest that would turn any lady on.
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Lovebond34(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
well d guy z okay..he look lyk an oracle..nd mind u oracle re handsom too
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

Haven't you look at a guy from toe to head before? Oh, please...

Of course I have but it wasn't to measure his manhood but his cleanliness. Wouldn't wanna be with a man with claws for nails now so I inspect him
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Of course I have but it wasn't to measure his manhood but his cleanliness. Wouldn't wanna be with a man with claws for nails now so I inspect him
How would you know that when the toes are inside the shoes? Girls have always given the wrong excuses for their shortcomings. There is nothing wrong in looking at crotch bulges though. The problem I have with it is that women tend to make men feel guilty when you spy on their bosoms.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by IamLEGEND1: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
pls derail this thread as much as you can...

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is that a guy or an animal

No shouldershocked

op are you the guy?i dnt think a guy will post such pix on fb,how did you get that pix since u claimed he is a guy who is just disturbing you

If u want people t rate u just to boost ur self esteem,sori to dissapoint u,u are no cute..

Here is good news.

U are created in the image of God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

How would you know that when the toes are inside the shoes? Girls have always given the wrong excuses for their shortcomings. There is nothing wrong in looking at crotch bulges though. The problem I have with it is that women tend to make men feel guilty when you spy on their bosoms.

If he's wearing sandals, silly or to just check if his shoes are clean. I don't know about the bulge checking thing so I can't say much on it.
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If he's wearing sandals, silly or to just check if his shoes are clean. I don't know about the bulge checking thing so I can't say much on it.
That should only be in Summer time. Huh! The shoes can get dirty if he is coming from construction site to inspect works and that is not an excuse to violate him with your big eyeballs.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:

That should only be in Summer time. Huh! The shoes can get dirty if he is coming from construction site to inspect works and that is not an excuse to violate him with your big eyeballs.

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok.
I hope girls learn and stop destroying our confidence as guys.
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
all4naija:
I hope girls learn and stop destroying out confidence as guys.

Look, no gender is perfect. Guys are also guilty of checking out women's bodies & making inappropriate &
cat calls. Girls aren't as vocal so I don't get how it'd impact your confidence in any way. Do you have a small D? grin What's with the advocacy?
Re: Rate This Guy From One To Ten by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Look, no gender is perfect. Guys are also guilty of checking out women's bodies & making inappropriate &
cat calls. Girls aren't as vocal so I don't get how it'd impact your confidence in any way. Do you have a small D? grin What's with the advocacy?
Ah!!! Girls own is very pronounced unlike guys that will spy in a sensible way but girls are quick to roll those scary eyeballs. Jeez.

No, I have a little above average! Which is better than average size. And, I am 6.5 ft tall.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Rub D Head Of Junior B4 Entering A Woman's Website (18+) / How To Know A Virgin Girl From Her Facial Skin Signature / The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.