Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. (877 Views)

Photos Of My Snail Farm In Edo State / Strange Bird From Germany Lands In Kebbi Fisherman’s Net - Photo / My Farm Experience Diary: Advice For Intending And Established Farmers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. by hotice01: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have noticed that due to the perceived agricultural boom our country is experiencing lots of people have gotten interested in going into large scale agriculture and thus high demand for large acres of land.

Most dubious individuals have seen this as an opportunity to scam individuals of their hard earned cash.

The advice I'm about to share here is for individuals or companies that want to purchase land in Edo state.

*In as much as there is availability of large expanse of land in Edo state,most communities are very unwilling to sell as what is mostly available is "reserve community lands".

*I have seen ridiculous adverts here,where an individual claims to have 1000acres for sale,pls make sure u do thorough investigation before purchase as most of such adverts are scams.
Only individuals/companies with a strong existing MOU with communities can aid in the selling of such large acres of farm lands.

*No INDIVIDUAL OR FAMILY can sell large acres of land,don't be fooled.Make sure u meet with both the Elders and youths of the community and reach an understanding and agreement before purchase.

*Make sure the land you intend to buy isn't a disputed land or encroaching into other community lands.

*Make sure every transaction is well documented and recorded.Make use of video recording for every meeting and transaction.

*Always ensure you meet with the Community head and try to get the history of the community.

*Please ensure that the community has no issue of hostility.Some communities are not amiable due to the attitude of it's indigins.This might make doing business in such community quite unpleasant.

*For communities intending to sell,please note that most might ask for the provision of some basic amenities for the transaction to pull through. E.g.Borehole, employment of certain number of youths at all times,etc.

*Please make sure you do a land survey and CofO as soon as possible. If you don't have adequate cash to do a CofO,endeavor to do a land survey.

*Most documents available when purchasing large acres of land is community paper or certificate.

*Above all follow your instincts and intuition.

NOTE-Lands in Edo state is very fertile and suitable for the cultivation of a wide variety of crops.It's a very peaceful and amiable state with very hospitable people.

If you have enquiries or intend to purchase large expanse of farm land pls contact Mr.Courage(AceRoyal Consults) via 08032252564 or whatsapp 07053331484. 

P.S-Please if you have any contribution(s),feel free to add yours.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. by royallord1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
@hotice01...
you are onpoint..... no community is gonna b able to give out 700acres from where... ? its damn too large for one community to own such... let alone be willing to sell all out.. not even lease; outright sale... hmmmm!..
Re: ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. by steven11820: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmmmm.......very informative
Re: ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. by hotice01: 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
You're welcome
Re: ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. by hotice01: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
Hello,
Please for those calling to make enquiries and requesting for pictures,I'm sorry that cannot be provided as it does not prove the genuineness of the lands.
I can go snap any Bush and post it online.Really interested persons should be ready to inspect the lands and meet with the community elders.

Thanks&Godbless.
Re: ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. by AceRoyal: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2015
edkidacool

1 Like

Re: ADVICE FOR THOSE INTERESTED OR INTENDING TO BUY LANDS IN EDO STATE. by hotice01: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Meatball/ Fish Ball Making Machine Line For Sale / Information On Psaltry International Cassava Farming / 15 Acres Of Land For Sale In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.