Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle (41163 Views)

Motorcycle Thief Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Motorcycle Thief Burnt By Mob In Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by perrykola1: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na God win
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by bmos(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jalubarika:
Another reason to fear Benue peo

The thief is from your area. You no see how he resemble you and your people? Onyoshi!!
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Regrets would be of his thoughts right now.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Bollinger(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jalubarika:

Now that is just an ignorant statement. As if each state/region does not have people who rob, maim and kill in them. I am not from benue, by the way.

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by akins56(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria NCAN food on the table oh grin
lol,,its not adekunle or emeka, so no fight.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Originalsly: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sure the guy died...if not from the beating then form the one sitting on him...I guess about to take him to the station....don't even care if the ehmmm.... poor thief hands get caught in the wheel.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by MadCow1: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-B62aAdTPjBw/Vg6Sh8ZLHdI/AAAAAAAG1QY/VZbaxlazaaI/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Like seriously!! Can someone explain the Picture to me?

Why is the guys torso on the back of that Okada like that?
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Panshow(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Wasted human.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by BonnyF(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Jalubarika:

Na only benue den d theif
Iyae
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Ryda(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
U be thief nd u knw no mercy...they caught u nd showed no mercy
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by picknstake: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Zero fuckss given by me.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by kezzy042(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nemesis.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by watered(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
cnario:
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by otiigba1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
So why is some one sitting on a badly injured man? shocked Nigerians really are barbaric, try that Over here and he will be the one going to jail insted of the thief

1 Like

Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Danelo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
DAT guys hell fire started here in earth
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
olokfor:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-B62aAdTPjBw/Vg6Sh8ZLHdI/AAAAAAAG1QY/VZbaxlazaaI/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
A thief was involved in an accident while trying to escape with the motorcycle he stole along Abu King Shuluwa road, Makurdi Benue state yesterday October 1st. According to Benue.com, the thief who disguised as a passenger, had flagged down a motorcycle rider and asked to be taken to Tse-Ayihe, a suburb on the outskirts of Makurdi. When they arrived at his destination, the thief forcefully snatched the motorcycle from the rider.

As he tried to run with the motorcycle, an alarm was raised and he was immediately pursued by other motorcycle riders in the area. As the thief was running on top speed, he crashed into speed bumps and was badly injured. His pursuers had no sympathy for him as they gathered and beat him to a pulp. He was later taken to the police station.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photo-otorcycle-thief-in-ghastly.html

Please o.... Don't be offended..... Was he "running' or 'riding'? I think you should have used the word 'escape' rather than "running in high speed with the motorcycle". I'm just saying thought.....
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Intendy: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
he has received his judgement.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by faitheverest(f): 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Excess morale..
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Nickymezor(f): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Serves him rite...
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by kuzee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Watch and shoe collections available, Emporio armani,
Casio Edifice Et all and Timberland, with other collections,visit link at signature
pay on delivery nationwide
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by Chuksyno(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
cnario:
Really the law of karma was at work here.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by nnamdiosu(m): 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
cococandy:
Is that man sitting on him?
yes o. its necessary. or u want make the man collect the second Okada? smiley
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by doskie(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
varaAgain:
nawa
how much
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
nnamdiosu:

yes o. its necessary. or u want make the man collect the second Okada? smiley
It makes no sense. He's already been beaten to stupor.
Plus it's very barbaric.

Unless they want to kill him. I won't be surprised though.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by cococandy(f): 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
otiigba1:
So why is some one sitting on a badly injured man? shocked Nigerians really are barbaric, try that Over here and he will be the one going to jail insted of the thief
like seriously.

We are a different set of humans entirely.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by nnamdiosu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
cococandy:
It makes no sense. He's already been beaten to stupor. Plus it's very barbaric.
Unless they want to kill him. I won't be surprised though.
my dear we r in Nigeria o. anything goes. wat can we do?
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by cococandy(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
nnamdiosu:

my dear we r in Nigeria o. anything goes. wat can we do?
we can at least say something. we can't accept that as the norm.
We are not barbarians. People need to start speaking up against things like this. Never underestimate the power of public opinion.

If two people among those taking the pictures said something, they might have had some effect on the crowd and the thief will be taken to the hospital under citizens arrest like a normal human being even before the police got there.
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by deadZONE: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is what would happen to AMEACHI.....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by emmanuel596(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
I will comment next week am busy nw
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Stealing is different to corruption ! grin grin
Re: Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle by damwaves: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
oju ole re

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.