Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models – Ex-bba Star, Beverly Osu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models – Ex-bba Star, Beverly Osu (609 Views)

Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models – Ex-bba Star, Beverly Osu by gistparrot: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
During her stay at the Big Brother Africa (BBA) competition, Nigeria’s representative, Beverly Osu threw criticism to herself because of her compromising photographs.

However, the model and video vixen never bothered herself with such talks, instead she concentrated on how to move to the next level.....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/i-expose-my-body-to-inspire-upcoming-models-ex-bba-star-beverly-osu/

Re: I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models – Ex-bba Star, Beverly Osu by Jadonaldson(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
U stink bitch and u a disgrace to womanhood

1 & only Jadon

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Woman Should Know About Breast Cancer- Experts. / Glo Rewards P-square ’s Loyalty With 2015 Range Rover & G- Wagon (photos) / Caitlyn Jenner In Cinema While The Rest Of The Kardashian Family Support Lamar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.