Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,092 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story (3575 Views)

Why Is Tiwa Savage Yet To Arrest Or Sue Her Blackmailer? / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Hug Tightly On Stage (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story by TechieBlog: 1:09am On Feb 14, 2018
From the look of things, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage appeared to have revealed that there may be more to their closeness than meets the eye.

Those, who have been observing the two music stars, are suggesting that Tiwa and Wizkid’s closeness is becoming a big issue that is already setting tongues wagging.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE ABOUT WIZKID AND TIWA R/ship.
get facts.

https://www.flamzespot.com.ng/2018/02/is-tiwa-savage-and-wizkid-dating.html

Re: Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 14, 2018
Go and ask them now..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story by mexxmoney: 7:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Stop making up things. They are not dating. Tiwa is married and she's about ten years older than Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story by ogbright: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2018
modelmike7:
Go and ask them now..........

Forget marriage, forget age difference. I see love and lust in their eyes. "Roboskeske Roboskeke if no be you now tell me who?"

Have you watched that song they did together?

1 Like

Re: Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story by Shakushaku1(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2018
Bloggin is not an excuse to be stupid, and no one is clicking on any stupid link.. NEXT!

4 Likes

Re: Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story by Teniola2000: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Shakushaku1:
Bloggin is not an excuse to be stupid, and no one is clicking on any stupid link.. NEXT!

Pls help me tell the Ijiot!!
Re: Is Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Dating? Checkout Story by Teniola2000: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
ogbright:

Forget marriage, forget age difference. I see love and lust in their eyes. "Roboskeske Roboskeke if no be you now tell me who?"

Have you watched that song they did together?

Hahaha u foolishness is beyond the hold of my vagina... It's wordwide

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Baby Daddy Exposed By Friends During Heart Baby Shower / Cardi B Lands In Lagos, Davido And Cardi B Release Fall Remix / A Lady Leaks Chat Of Man Trying To Manipulate Her Into Having Sex With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.