Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Workforce Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Interview (29538 Views)

WORKFORCE Interview Invite / Workforce Interview / Workforce Interview -customer Experience Officer Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Interview by lobeze(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
As far as u came in via work force there's no increase. You are on a contract till you leave workforce. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by Oby2424: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
please can i gatecrash, or must dey send me an invite before i go?
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
Seamareggae:

Lol... It was awesome....

E no easy at all

How far with workforce, bros?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
exotiqueify:

How far with workforce, bros?
After interview with one of there client .. We are waiting for the client decision

Till then... We wait patiently...
Re: Workforce Interview by rossi5(f): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Rachbee:
G am peeps. I am invited for an assessment/briefing b workforce. Pls,can someone tell me how it is?
hey rachbee,when did u go for interview? I was there on the 5th of this month.
Re: Workforce Interview by sochima1989(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
I have an interview with them for customer service role... but am thinking of staying back if I don't get any permission to leave
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 6:36am On Oct 13, 2015
Seamareggae:

After interview with one of there client .. We are waiting for the client decision

Till then... We wait patiently...

Please, did u have d interview with workforce, then their client later on?....did u negotiate salary with dem? Have an interview with dem, that is why i ask, plz
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 6:37am On Oct 13, 2015
sochima1989:
I have an interview with them for customer service role... but am thinking of staying back if I don't get any permission to leave

Do u know anything abt dem?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 6:49am On Oct 13, 2015
exotiqueify:

Please, did u have d interview with workforce, then their client later on?....did u negotiate salary with dem? Have an interview with dem, that is why i ask, plz
Interview with workforce, then with client. ..

I guess salary would depend on role, so it all comes down with the role, the client... And so on...
Can't be emphasizing on salary when the job never show naaa...

Hope you are okay now?
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2015
Seamareggae:

Interview with workforce, then with client. ..

I guess salary would depend on role, so it all comes down with the role, the client... And so on...
Can't be emphasizing on salary when the job never show naaa...

Hope you are okay now?

Yes, dear thanx....I understand. Its just people say its workforce who would pay u and not d client....As in, they would negotiate the salary with u, so i really wanted to know, whom an applicant would negotiate salary with, work force or d client?
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2015
exotiqueify:

Yes, dear thanx....I understand. Its just people say its workforce who would pay u and not d client....As in, they would negotiate the salary with u, so i really wanted to know, whom an applicant would negotiate salary with, work force or d client?
Most times.. Workforce would negotiate and pay you till if luckily... You are made a full time staff of the client... So it all bores down to luck, hardwork, And most of all... God's intervention..

It's all about starting somewhere, and see how it goes... Dont stress yourself ooo....

All is well...

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2015
Seamareggae:

Most times.. Workforce would negotiate and pay you till if luckily... You are made a full time staff of the client... So it all bores down to luck, hardwork, And most of all... God's intervention..

It's all about starting somewhere, and see how it goes... Dont stress yourself ooo....

All is well...

kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanx dearie, really do appreciate!
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2015
exotiqueify:

kiss kiss kiss kiss Thanx dearie, really do appreciate!
Lol... Uwc... Have a fun filled day...
Re: Workforce Interview by sochima1989(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2015
exotiqueify:

Do u know anything abt dem?
dear i do..... and i didnt make it for the interview...... i have a bigger case on my head i cant share here
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
sochima1989:

dear i do..... and i didnt make it for the interview...... i have a bigger case on my head i cant share here

oh ohk...... so u wld not come for dis one? cuz I was called too and I'm dere.....
Re: Workforce Interview by sochima1989(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
how did it go dear
exotiqueify:

oh ohk...... so u wld not come for dis one? cuz I was called too and I'm dere.....
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2015
sochima1989:
how did it go dear

my dear, its went well but very stressful. Interview for 10am was on till past 3. Got home at 3pm or thereabout....we were asked to go to start documentation immediately & submit in 2 days.... shocked
Re: Workforce Interview by bioduneberry(m): 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
I wrote workforce aptitude test for Transaction officer yesterday. Got a successful SMS this evening inviting me for interview by 9am on Thursday. Is anyone with me?

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2015
bioduneberry:
I wrote workforce aptitude test for Transaction officer yesterday. Got a successful SMS this evening inviting me for interview by 9am on Thursday. Is anyone with me?

Yeah, am wif u bro, Buh mine is 1:00pm. Transaction officer is bank teller I guess.
Re: Workforce Interview by Collizino(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
Same here...9am thursday.
Re: Workforce Interview by bioduneberry(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2015
indomienoodles:

Yeah, am wif u bro, Buh mine is 1:00pm. Transaction officer is bank teller I guess.

Good to know... Transaction officer (funds transfer officer), Bank teller, Call centre agent and Customer care officer are units under Operations division.
Re: Workforce Interview by sochima1989(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2015
exotiqueify:

my dear, its went well but very stressful. Interview for 10am was on till past 3. Got home at 3pm or thereabout....we were asked to go to start documentation immediately & submit in 2 days.... shocked
all the best dear

1 Like

Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2015
exotiqueify:

What was d interview like, and wat position were u granted. Share ur interview experience plssssssssss
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 6:50am On Oct 14, 2015
indomienoodles:

What was d interview like, and wat position were u granted. Share ur interview experience plssssssssss

Only interviewed with workforce, haven't done so with d client....
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2015
I wish you guys all the best... Dont forget to share your testimony...
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2015
exotiqueify:

Only interviewed with workforce, haven't done so with d client....

For wat position pls
Re: Workforce Interview by ebbie9ja(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2015
Pls all, I want to know if workforce recruit for other sector than Banking, thanks
Re: Workforce Interview by Seamareggae(m): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2015
ebbie9ja:
Pls all, I want to know if workforce recruit for other sector than Banking, thanks
Yes...
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
rossi5:

hey rachbee,when did u go for interview? I was there on the 5th of this month.
I wrote about assessment not interview.
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
lumide533:

what did you apply for and have you done interview
Transaction Officer. No
Re: Workforce Interview by exotiqueify(f): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
indomienoodles:

For wat position pls

Customer service analyst.....
Re: Workforce Interview by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2015
exotiqueify:

Customer service analyst.....

Best of luck dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / Do They Really Sell Employment Slots In Nigeria / How Not To Spend Your Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.