Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD (29636 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For Msc Materials Science And Engineering (AMASE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 9:33am On Jan 08, 2015
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree
Student Scholarships & IMRD for

http://scholarship-positions.com/erasmus-mundus-scholarships-joint-master-degree-program-2015/2014/12/27/

Scholarship can be taken at: Belgium,
Ecuador, Germany, China, Italy, USA,
The Netherlands, South Africa, Slovakia
and India.

Deadline: March 15, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 9:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Duration of award(s): Scholarships are
available for two year master
programme.
What does it cover? The EMJMD
scholarship and IMRD Consortium
Scholarship include:
-2 year Tuition fee for the IMRD
programme
-2 year full worldwide insurance
coverage
-a contribution to travel and installation
costs
-24 monthly subsistence allowances

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 9:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Other MSc Scholarship, Tony Elumelu enterpreneurship, Internship and other opportunities is also currently on:

Go to DMainMan Foundation facebook page to get it https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1434193113506163

U can also Like the page to always get important updates and opportunities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by spacyzuma(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Erasmus Mundus scholarships are highly-rated and very good opportunities. I know several friends who have gotten them. I applied a few years ago, but wasn't successful.
One good thing about them is that they last for two years (usually), unlike british universities that last 1 year. Also, they are usually collaborative degrees between different european universities, so you get to travel around Europe.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bisiboom: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2015
dmainman and spacyzuma- does erasmus mundus scholarship cover courses in Engineering? eg well, reservoir or subsea engineering? i'm interested in either of these and not rural develpment as this offers.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by spacyzuma(m): 11:58am On Jan 08, 2015
bisiboom:
dmainman and spacyzuma- does erasmus mundus scholarship cover courses in Engineering? eg well, reservoir or subsea engineering? i'm interested in either of these and not rural develpment as this offers.

Erasmus offers more than 30 schoalrships across many fields. Check here for their list of sponsored courses: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DavidHume(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Pls Op..........i have downloaded d form ow wld i submit d form...am i to print it out scan and resubmit....nd to wat email address

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by spacyzuma(m): 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
DavidHume:
Pls Op..........i have downloaded d form ow wld i submit d form...am i to print it out scan and resubmit....nd to wat email address

EVERYTHING you need to know is on the site. Take your time and read all relevant information properly and thoroughly.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DavidHume(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2015
spacyzuma:

EVERYTHING you need to know is on the site. Take your time and read all relevant information properly and thoroughly.

Pls can u copy and paste d relevant info to questiin i asked!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2015
spacyzuma:
Erasmus Mundus scholarships are highly-rated and very good opportunities. I know several friends who have gotten them. I applied a few years ago, but wasn't successful.
One good thing about them is that they last for two years (usually), unlike british universities that last 1 year. Also, they are usually collaborative degrees between different european universities, so you get to travel around Europe.

Nyx 1. U ar absolutely correct.

Also guys, u can also benefit from Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship In Romania ( free-of-charge
tuition, free-of-charge accommodation, monthly financial support)

Come here for more info:

https://www.nairaland.com/2079405/undergraduate-postgraduate-scholarship-romania

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by CCsurplus007(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
Erasmus Mundus scholarship is one of the best if not the best scholarship in Europe. I wonder why people don't talk much about this scholarship on nairaland. The scholarship is not restricted to what the op listed. Infact there are about 120 programs across all fields you can apply to but it is very very competitive.I would advise not to just look at the course but go through the content itself. As a rule you study in at least three European countries and also be given triple diploma.

For example there is a joint Erasmus program called The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in Pervasive Computing and Communications for Sustainable Development (PERCCOM)

The students who have passed all the four semesters will graduate with the following three national diploma:

Master in Complex Systems Engineering (University of Lorraine France)
Master in Pervasive Computing and Computers for sustainable development (Lulea University of Technology Sweden)
Master of Science in Technology (Lappeenranta University of Technology Finland)
(Note the deadline of this program is January 10)

The scholarship package for all programs is as follows.

Full contribution to the participation costs ( full tuition, health insurance, acess to infrastructure of the university eg wifi)

- Contribution to travel costs:

2000€ per year per student whose location is less than 4000km away from your host institution

3000€ per year per student whose location is 4000 km or more away from your host institution

- Contribution to installation costs: 1000€ per student
- Contribution to subsistence costs: 1000€ per month for 24 months.

You can view all the course list via: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php

From my knowledge of this scholarship coupled with people that i know that have won it, if you win this scholarship your life would not remain the same.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Maczeelly(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2015
@CCsurplus007 pls I don't have international passport for now and is required in the personal information, can I still continue with the registration without it...thanks
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:07am On Jan 09, 2015
spacyzuma:

Erasmus offers more than 30 schoalrships across many fields. Check here for their list of sponsored courses: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:09am On Jan 09, 2015
DMainMan:

Nyx 1. U ar absolutely correct.

Also guys, u can also benefit from Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Scholarship In Romania ( free-of-charge
tuition, free-of-charge accommodation, monthly financial support)

Come here for more info:

https://www.nairaland.com/2079405/undergraduate-postgraduate-scholarship-romania

Good to go
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Long live the sponsors of ERASMUS MUNDUS and long live this OP

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by bisiboom: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2015
spacyzuma:

thanks

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by spacyzuma(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2015
Maczeelly:
@CCsurplus007 pls I don't have international passport for now and is required in the personal information, can I still continue with the registration without it...thanks

Nope. You're gonna need to send a copy of your Int Passport during the applications. So go get one asap. Cheers
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by CCsurplus007(m): 7:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Maczeelly:

That is a major document they need. unfortunately, you would have to get one before you proceed.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Maczeelly(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2015
CCsurplus007:

That is a major document they need. unfortunately, you would have to get one before you proceed.
how can I get it and hw much wil it cost so that I can start the registratn asap
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by CCsurplus007(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Maczeelly:
how can I get it and hw much wil it cost so that I can start the registratn asap

Where are you based? I did mine in Akure for 17k and that was about 2 years ago. so it all depends on your location and how urgent you need it. I got mine in just a day. I got to the immigration office at around 9am and by 3pm I got it. Cheers
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by nbolaji(m): 5:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
@op is Nigeria eligible for the eramus scholarship?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by odebade(f): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Where are you based? I did mine in Akure for 17k and that was about 2 years ago. so it all depends on your location and how urgent you need it. I got mine in just a day. I got to the immigration office at around 9am and by 3pm I got it. Cheers

Pls, where in akure?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by nbolaji(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
odebade:

Pls, where in akure?

are nigerian eligible for this offer?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by CCsurplus007(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
odebade:

Pls, where in akure?

Immigration office Akure. I think somewhere in Alagbaka
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by CCsurplus007(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
nbolaji:

are nigerian eligible for this offer?

Yes Nigerians are eligible else it wont be posted on nairaland. Take out time to go through the programs and apply asap as most deadlines are approaching while some have ended.

cheers

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by nbolaji(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Yes Nigerians are eligible else it wont be posted on nairaland. Take out time to go through the programs and apply asap as most deadlines are approaching while some have endded.

cheers
Gracious
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 5:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Applied last year December..... AMASE is mine.... Hope all will be well..... A friend of mine won the scholarship two years ago. He took in for FAME.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by odebade(f): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2015
CCsurplus007:

Immigration office Akure. I think somewhere in Alagbaka
Okay, thanks
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2015
ON OTHER OTHER ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP

Guys. Read up this site for applying for other courses. Some has even passed d deadline.

http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2015
DMainMan:
ON OTHER OTHER ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTERS DEGREE SCHOLARSHIP

Guys. Read up this site for applying for other courses. Some has even passed d deadline.

http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php

Yea... The one I took in ended last year December for a particular country but still on for the other three countries
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2015
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For Msc
Materials Science And Engineering
(AMASE)

ELIGIBILTY

To be eligible candidates must have BSc.- or
equivalent in the field of materials
science and engineering, physics,
chemistry, or other engineering disciplines.
Fulfill English Language requirement (IELTS,
TOEFL etc)

Note for this program, English test is not
required for Nigerians.
For Citizens of the following countries no
English language test is required:
Australia, Canada, Gambia,
Ghana, Ireland, Lesotho,
New Zealand, Nigeria,
South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda,
United Kingdom, USA,
Zambia, Zimbabwe
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2015
Nigeria

To be fulfilled by all applicants for all
Entrance Universities:
For entry to AMASE, the minimum
requirement is a Bachelor's degree.
Students holding only a National Diploma/
Higher National Diploma will not satisfy
the entry requirements.

http://www.uni-saarland.de/einrichtung/eusmat/international-study-programmes/master-amase/application/requirements/important-information-for-applicants-from-china-pakistan-nigeria-ethiopia-and-ghana.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Thought Honesty And Hardwork Pays? / BEDC Recruitment 2017 / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.