Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Free Online Adobe Photoshop Tutorials - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Free Online Adobe Photoshop Tutorials (1709 Views)

I Need Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Plugins Bundle 2015 / How To Install Adobe Cs6 Master Collection? / Editing Of Pictures With Adobe Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Online Adobe Photoshop Tutorials by sisisisi(f): 5:48am On Oct 09, 2006
I am really desperate.I want to study photoshop but then,i can't do it all by myself so i was wondering if anyone here had a link to an online tutorial.
Thanks to all
Re: Free Online Adobe Photoshop Tutorials by naijacutee(f): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2006
Hiya,

I think I can help you. I have over a hundred files on Adobe Photoshop on my computer. Here are the most concise tutorials I could find. I cannot send them via Yahoomail as Yahoo! has a size restriction on attachment sizes. Also I cannot have my inbox being swamped with requests of people asking me to send them the files, therefore I have uploaded them on to FileFactory, so you or anyone else who is really interested may download from there. There is a link to download underneath all the adverts. Please choose the free download option.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/80bdc4/

http://www.filefactory.com/file/075179/

Thanks
Re: Free Online Adobe Photoshop Tutorials by opeemi1(m): 9:37am On Oct 11, 2006
naijacutee:

Please choose the free download option.

Do you have to become a member before you can download the files?, cause it keeps returning to the homepage of the link you posted.

I really appreciate your sharing of knowlegde with others.
Re: Free Online Adobe Photoshop Tutorials by naijacutee(f): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2006
No I don't think so,   Did you click on the Free download? undecided
Re: Free Online Adobe Photoshop Tutorials by sisisisi(f): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2006
tnx a lot.It sure would help me grin

(1) (Reply)

Latest Ubuntu 8.10 Code Name Intrepid Ibex Out Today / Join Us To Become A Computer Guru / I Want To Get My Laptop Refurbished: Where Can I Do This In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.