Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China (1096 Views)

. / Red Alert! American Embassy Abuja, Keep Away From The Asian Lady. / Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Negerians Stay Away From Doing Crimes In China by metoo(m): 5:55am On Oct 09, 2006
it pains me to see that in any 100 crimes committed by foreigners in china, 90% is being committed by nigerians, why all these, why stain our beloved country's name 'nigeria' please if anyone has the connection to the right authorities let him or her advice then to halt given nigerians visa to china, it's getting too much, chinese people are the most friendly set of humans on earth, they welcome anyone despite the race, colour or type, they welcome new things with open arms, but yet some foreigners are poised are bringing trouble to these people, especialy my own country men, why this? if you have nothing to do are you are stuck in china, please send me an e-mail or reply the foreum and i will tell you how to go back, go back home and do some farming, don't comeout here disgracing us, the other day a nigerian was caught stealling a mobile phone woth 200 yuan just about 5usd, last week some were caught with drugs, why all this shameful acts,if you are not able to exercise pateince then go back home. and for those who intend to come down to china and hustle please take note: china has the highest population, highest unemployed rate, people are starving, though th goverment is trying beyong reach to solve the existing problems, but foreigners like my own country men are making things worst, it's almost imposible for anigerian visa to be renewed in china, all because of the bad eggs around, some other african country even claim to be nigerian when they are caught.NIGERIA IS A BLESSED COUNTRY, WE ARE BLESSED PEOPLE, DON'T ALLOW YOUR MISTAKES TO BRING A CURSE ON US.i will also use this avenue to thank the officials working at the nigerian embassy in beijing, i mean the present officials, they are doing there best to make sure the bad eggs bringing shame to this country are fished out. and to those who are out there representing our imges well in other countries, MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT YOU, BUT FOR THOSE WHO ARE BRINGING SHAME TO US, ESPECIALLY IN CHINA'' WATCH OUT FOR YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED.
GOD BLESS THE PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
GOD STRENGTHENS THE RELATIONSHIP WITHIN NIGERIA AND CHINA
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE BRINGING GLORY TO OUR COUNTRY NAME
GOD DAMAGE, I WILL NOT SAY, LET GOD JUDGE THEM!

(1) (Reply)

Dubai / Inter Racial Marriage / Plz Help, Problem In Booking Flight Ticket!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.