Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? (601 Views)

If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / This Family Picture Will Wow You..........check It Out. / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by Esthersblog(f): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
Technology will put us into trouble one day. There is a US based website where you can find out who your partner has been calling or texting.

There is no need to sneak behind your partner’s back to check his phone calls/messages or wake up in the middle of the night to check his phone. The application is for those who do not leave their partner’s phone alone. It can also be used by anyone to find some information about another person. It’s not just for partners in a relationship.

Nigerian numbers cannot be searched from the application, don’t bother rushing to the website to start searching for your boyfriend/girlfriend’s number. Maybe our Nigerian high-tech guys will create one for us very soon. Lol.

They also claim it is 100% confidential, the other party will never find out when you check their phone numbers from the application.

Though some people said, it has helped them to save lives, which is good. But I’m sure most of the users will search for their partners activities to catch them red-handed if they are cheating on them.

The website is ‘phone.instantcheckmate.com’

What would you do if this is applicable to Nigerian phone numbers?

Kindly drop your comments…

Source: www.esther.com.ng

Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by valdes00(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
capital NO .... mak I no go kill person pikin or get heart attack.....
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by politricks: 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let me ask my partner first.
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by kemlily(f): 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nope
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by falconey(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
yes I would, if don't check it who will?
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by dhardline(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Man is a curious animal...
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by rawpadgin(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
cool
will only check her fone to see if i can find any reason to discharge herr wink
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by lekjons(m): 4:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Y, E, S.
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by DrGroove(f): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2015
No,i won't use it
No need to monitor/check my partner's phone to know if he is cheating or not
ALL men cheat.its normal and usual
KeyWord:PLAY SAFE
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by IamLEGEND1: 7:15am On Oct 03, 2015
DrGroove:

Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2015
DrGroove:
No,i won't use it

No need to monitor/check my partner's phone to know if he is cheating or not

On point..
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
valdes00:
capital NO .... mak I no go kill person pikin or get heart attack.....

Exactly what I will advise myself...
Re: Would You Check Your Partner’s Phone If There Is An Application To Do So? by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2015
I hope it doesn't get to Nigeria oooi lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Pls Its Urgent Need Your Opinion On This. / How I Lost My Nipple And Eye Because Of Internet Love - Chinwe / Tips For Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.