Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested (5362 Views)

The Tanko Yakassai Interview On Channels TV Everyone Is Talking About (Video) / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi And Femi Fani-Kayode On Channels TV As They Slog It Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by noeloge82(m): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Reporting now on channels news at 7pm Dezanni allison madueke arrested by london Metropolitan police , she has been in Uk for sometime now on Health grounds she was arresred along side 4 other people by Uk crime Watch
More news later.....,

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by eightsin(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by tmv10(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Na so
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by Dannyset(m): 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nawa
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by Mutuwa(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Saw it as well..

Ask the Ediots (wailers) wetin again them won say,abi channels has become incompetent ?

8 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by zinachidi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
buh the names of those arrested were not mention, so because channels says so, its true?

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by hassan85(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Yes they will soon say its owned by Tinubu! In anoda news Efcc seals Maduake abuja home

5 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by goodlifehyd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
See, this is 2015 and not 1912, Same way saraki denied been stoned not knowing 2000 naira chinko phones now got camera
zinachidi:
buh the names of those arrested were not mention, so because channels says so, its true?

9 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by goodlifehyd(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Before it was only sahara reporters and the nations now any news agencies that reports anything negative about their gods is owned by TINUBU/APC... lmao
hassan85:
Yes they will soon say its owned by Tinubu! In anoda news Efcc seals Maduake abuja home

2 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by noeloge82(m): 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well this movie keep getting intresting , very soon they will start her charge will be read and we wil know which way its going

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
I thought I will see a woman on handcuffs.
What is the difference between this and the ones we have been reading online

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by franchizy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is APC and Tinubu handwork but we the south south youth will protect our daughter.
They want to create a cell mate for James ibori to impregnant.
This can never happen

3 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by BALLOSKI: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
cool

Same thing is on TVC news, but I don't want the 'witch-hunt' chanters to say Tinubu is after her, so I held back the picture since.

They should expedite actions to extradite her back to Nigeria , so we can have her in our prison ; maybe allow those on deathrow to devour her like she did to our oil sector.

2 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by Owoplenty(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Where is the pinshure, you just waste my mb for narring. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by anigbajumo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
Se Badoo wey dem dy boo,dy boo dy boo...

Double wahala 4 Mrs Frog eyes....
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by hinwazaka: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
cool

Same thing is on TVC news, but I don't want the 'witch-hunt' chanters to say Tinubu is after her, so held back the picture since.
LOOK AT THIS BROKE MUMU. HE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD COMMON DSTV FAMILY. HE IS SHOWING US PICS OF HIS STARTIMES DECODER. BECAUSE YOU ARE STRUGGLING IN POVERTY, YOU ARE PRAYING FOR DIEZANI's IMPRISONMENT. PULL HIM DOWN( PHD) GRADUATE.

3 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by tblacker(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
franchizy:
This is APC and Tinubu handwork but we the south south youth will protect our daughter.
They want to create a cell mate for James ibori to impregnant.
This can never happen

Lol @ impregnated...
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
Before it was only sahara reporters and the nations now any news agencies that reports anything negative about their gods is owned by TINUBU/APC... lmao
Why has Tinubu not been arrested? Even a new born baby knows he's one of the most corrupt individual in Nigeria presently. Let's stop all these hypocrisy, who is deceiving who?
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
I saw it live and even snapped it here in UK. but i was scared of pdp wailers.

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by goodlifehyd(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
PDP ruled Nigeria for 16years and he couldn't be tied to a particular crime, the only time he faced CCB was when he was accused of running THE FOREIGN account he opened before being a governor while in power. Someone PDP told us was a saint for 16years is now a thief under how many months
VonBismark:
Why has Tinubu not been arrested? Even a new born baby knows he's one of the most corrupt individual in Nigeria presently. Let's stop all these hypocrisy, who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by brainpulse: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
Woe to the unbelivers

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
goodlifehyd:
PDP ruled Nigeria for 16years and he couldn't be tied to a particular crime, the only time he faced CCB was when he was accused of running THE FOREIGN account he opened before being a governor while in power. Someone PDP told us was a saint for 16years is now a thief under how many months
and how many corrupt officials were tied to any crime under PDP. I was even shocked when OBJ was shouting that corruption will be wiped out from nigeria. Let's us stop all this hypocrisy and tell ourselves the truth for once
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
come and help me sing hallelujah.

Jehovah God has done me well.

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by JoSaintiago: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
The kind illiterate we get for nigeria is overwhelming how can u believe this
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by BALLOSKI: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
hinwazaka:

LOOK AT THIS BROKE MUMU. HE CAN'T EVEN AFFORD COMMON DSTV FAMILY. HE IS SHOWING US PICS OF HIS STARTIMES DECODER. BECAUSE YOU ARE STRUGGLING IN POVERTY, YOU ARE PRAYING FOR DIEZANI's IMPRISONMENT. PULL HIM DOWN( PHD) GRADUATE.
Hahahahahah
Hahahahahah

First of all , I must have to agree with the figure that says 65million Nigerians are illiterates - you are an alpha-male in that phylum.

Again, behaving like a gagged child set free, you rushed to type this flatulence without thinking how and where I got the picture. you duck thinks everyone that watches tvc is based in Lagos where they have it free to air.

As stvpid as you are, you even disgraced yourself by saying tvc is on startimes- oaf.

I watch aljazeera, BBC , CNN, msnbc , fox , channels tv, TVC , do you think I even need a dstv to access these, idiat? I have not less than 3 decoders . If having dstv is what measure a rich person, then those that operate viewing centres are the richest men. Animal!

You even celebrate a south african company ahead of a Nigerian one, are you not a blind duck?

I'm richer than diezani cos I enjoy peace of mind, good health and good name. This is the greatest of all wealth.

NB: I'm richer than you and I can feed your family, If you doubt this , look for me. Lets declare our assets publicly, if you think I'm poor.

5 Likes

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
She should explain herself to the prosecutors and the judge
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by techmart(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
oh it true
Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by MARKEY: 12:02am On Oct 03, 2015
It is written what ever you do in hiding shall be announced on the roof top. Madueke so all those times we were queueing at filling stations you were the Jezebel behind it? How wicked. Na so them talk say devil fine.

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by MisterLongman(m): 12:19am On Oct 03, 2015
Time to dance to the tune of her music

1 Like

Re: Pics On Channels Dizeanni Arrested by darne(m): 1:56am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmmm we dey watch, let's see how this will end too lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Compare President Of Ghana And Nigeria In Military Uniform / Army Shares Video Of IPOB Members Attacking Soldiers Outside Nnamdi Kanu's House / Just In: Senate Adjourns Plenary To Jan 16, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.