Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. (3914 Views)

LESBIANISM: My Story -chidinma Okeke / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Went to see my girl at her place only to find her school daughter in secondary school:things went fine until when she was going, after some heavy girl hug then in my face the girl asked to be kissed, my girlfriend kissed her on the lips, not a friendly kiss I tell you, this happened 3 times RIGHT IN MY FACE, I was disgusted and when I confronted my girlfriend she was like "girls are emotional beings, she was my school daughter, nothing wrong with that" I began wondering what happened through the 3 days that girl stayed at her place. Now am confused coz seriously I can't date a bi or les, pls ladies out there is been emotional an excuse for lesbianism and guys if you were in my shoes what would be your reaction? And why is it such an eyesore seeing guys do same.

1 Like

Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hmmm yeah girls dat that cant control their emotions tends to fall 4 lesbianism when they get too cordial with their fellow ladies, bro d only thing u can do is to keep satisfying her by giving a memorably sex and preach d bible to her.
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by thorpido(m): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
She's letting out snippets of what went down when they were in school.

She was indeed a 'school daughter'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is very disgusting and from the pit of hell. People who indulges in this evil act are candidates of hell. It is not an excuse of course.
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
keep satisfying her by giving a memorably sex and preach d bible to her.
wicked colabo cool
sweetorgasms:
keep satisfying her by giving a memorably sex and preach d bible to her.
wicked colabo
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Ayospanish(m): 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
sweetorgasms:
Hmmm yeah girls dat that cant control their emotions tends to fall 4 lesbianism when they get too cordial with their fellow ladies, bro d only thing u can do is to keep satisfying her by giving a memorably sex and preach d bible to her.
did you just say memorable sex and Bible preaching
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by IamLEGEND1: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
vvv
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:
lipsrsealed
My exact reaction grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Johnnoah1st: 2:30am On Oct 03, 2015
philcupid:
Went to see my girl at her place only to find her school daughter in secondary school:things went fine until when she was going, after some heavy girl hug then in my face the girl asked to be kissed, my girlfriend kissed her on the lips, not a friendly kiss I tell you, this happened 3 times RIGHT IN MY FACE, I was disgusted and when I confronted my girlfriend she was like "girls are emotional beings, she was my school daughter, nothing wrong with that" I began wondering what happened through the 3 days that girl stayed at her place. Now am confused coz seriously I can't date a bi or les, pls ladies out there is been emotional an excuse for lesbianism and guys if you were in my shoes what would be your reaction? And why is it such an eyesore seeing guys do same.
just invite dat ur girlfriend plus her les partner and have 3some
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Sparkles003(f): 2:47am On Oct 03, 2015
sweetorgasms:
giving her memorably sex and preach the bible?
light and darkness cannot dwell in same place.
either u do God way all the way or you do the fornication way all the way.your choice.
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 03, 2015
I can sense some loopholes in this story,i dnt think ur gurl irrespective of how lax you might be to her will have the guts to kiss a lady in ur presencesad

it not just plausible op,it not even like u walk in on them by accident,direct to ur face they exchanged mouth actions,mtheeeew.
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2015
She's a bi
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2015
Sparkles003:

giving her memorably sex and preach the bible?
light and darkness cannot dwell in same place.
either u do God way all the way or you do the fornication way all the way.your choice.
fornication or not, that does not stops you from telling her that lesbianism is a sin agains GOD and nature.
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2015
MrsPhyno:
My exact reaction grin
lipsrsealed
grin
Similar thought right?wink

1 Like

Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by royalpearl80: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:

grin

Similar thought right?wink

MrsPhyno:

My exact reaction grin
lipsrsealed
Mznaett:
lipsrsealed

just having d same thought

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

just having d same thought
lipsrsealed undecided
Badt girlz everywherewink
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by royalpearl80: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:

Badt girlz everywherewink

wetyn u want make we talk to dis 1 nao wink
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

wetyn u want make we talk to dis 1 nao wink

If I talk now some people go dey look me with one eyewink So it'd be better I lipsrsealed..

Maka just talk small sha

No doubt some girls mostly those that attended single sex schools went into it just to feel among while others due to peer pressure and it ilks..So for those kind I'd say silly emotions is da reason BUT the core ones..well "I duff my hat"...cuz I can tell you lesbianism is not a choice but an inborn thing..And am very sure many will disagree with me but that's none of my biz
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by royalpearl80: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:

If I talk now some people go dey look me with one eyewink So it'd be better I lipsrsealed..

Maka just talk small sha

No doubt some girls mostly those that attended single sex schools went into it just to feel among while others due to peer pressure and it ilks..So for those kind I'd say silly emotions is da reason BUT the core ones..well "I duff my hat"...cuz I can tell you lesbianism is not a choice but an inborn thing..And am very sure many will disagree with me but that's none of my biz

since u don talk, make me sef yarn my own.....
i agree with your assertions to some extent.....emotions do crept in for those that attended girls only and girls dat are emotionally naive due fall a victim.......
The core ones too, i always believe it was learnt overtime and not an inborn tingy cos we grow to build up most of our characters
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Aitee1: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2015
Op be dulling since the time of Joseph, why not just lock the door and have a party
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

i agree with your assertions to some extent.....emotions do crept in for those that attended girls only and girls dat are emotionally naive due fall a victim.......
The core ones too, i always believe it was learnt overtime and not an inborn tingy cos we grow to build up most of our characters

Good you said we grow to build up "most" and not "all"of our character. What happen to the ones you can't nurture or help? Shebi you just let it have its ways?right?
Homosexuality goes beyond having sex with same gender..it is beyond human understanding....
I guess you hav'nt come across a core gay

1 Like

Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Aitee1:
Op be dulling since the time of Joseph, why not just lock the door and have a party

Goodmorning ma'amcheesy
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by royalpearl80: 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:

Good you said we grow to build up "most" and not "all"of our character. What happen to the ones you can't nurture or help? Shebi you just let it have its ways?right?
Homosexuality goes beyond having sex with same gender..it is beyond human understanding....
I guess you hav'nt come across a core gay

i have not across d core ones and i do not buy the theory that its inborn
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

i have not across d core ones and i do not buy the theory that its inborn

Issorrite
Since you hav'nt come across any then you have no idea what it means to be gay

Babe,abeg I no wan talk again olipsrsealed
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
IMO , its more af a social sickness than biological imbalance smiley
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Aitee1: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mznaett:

Goodmorning ma'amcheesy

Morning smally wink
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aitee1:

Morning smally wink
Chai! I yaf suffer no be smallsad
All join for size description natongue
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Mznaett: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2015
Aitee1:

Morning smally wink
Chai! I yaf suffer no be smallsad
All join for size description natongue
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Harrysmooth(m): 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

great romance philosophers
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2015
I keep wondering why everything dis few days on romancelanders is all connected to lesbianism.... undecided
Re: Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. by passionate88: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
philcupid:
I won't criticise you on you being disgusted by their act. I don't know if being emotional is an excuse. if it were I , I'd have begged my girl for a party. But I'm single and happy. I love lesbians. gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Romance Section Of Nairaland can Make You To Think Abt The Opposite Sex / What Is The Meaning Of Her Actions / My Wife Accidentally Sent Me Her N*de Photos Meant For Her BF, Then This Happene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.