Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,525 members, 7,830,560 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro (47567 Views)

Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Car Falls 50 Feet Down A Gully In Benin City, Family Escapes Death (Photos) / Family Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by xtervaganza(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
We're they in a traffic jam?

I mean the car wouldn't stop if the kids didn't ask to pee and nithing will happen to their car

Or maybe I didn't read it well sha
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by itoese(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Until Nigerians learn and practice safety in all aspects of our national life, things like this will continue
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by Appareil(m): 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
wellmax:
Let somebody shout Halleluyah!
Hallelujah!!!!!!! RCCG!!!!!!
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by GallantKing(m): 12:02am On Oct 03, 2015
This is a testimony, thank God for their lives.
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by ekoboy: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2015
horexy:
One of the numerous miracles of God...
Praise be to him 4ever

Mirracle?
Should the iron be falling off the truck in the first instance? Na why oyibo no dey pray too much. they just do the right thing. The most effective pray is safe conciousness.

1 Like

Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by oz4real83(m): 5:22am On Oct 03, 2015
Thank God o!!! I was expecting to see a jeep,bus or a bigger car. 8 people inside this small car on the highway? Naija na wa o!
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by jimmsky(m): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2015
bqlekan:
oga o.. lets assume they didn't stop for the pressed kids.. this accident MIGHT not happen nah.. as they will be ahead of the trailer
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by macaranta(m): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2015
that was close,thank God
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2015
bqlekan:
oga o.. lets assume they didn't stop for the pressed kids.. this accident MIGHT not happen nah.. as they will be ahead of the trailer

Okay! I agree. How about, if they just parked and were preparing to alight! That split second! Just thank God for them.
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by airlord2020: 6:45am On Oct 03, 2015
This is just effect of poor road safety standards in Nigeria.
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by Gabaleve(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2015
bqlekan:
ur assumption was done halfway...lets assume dey stopped for d pressed kids n d father was lyk open d door n go pee urself, we waiting for u??
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by closetoyou(f): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2015
DuchessLily:
Thank God 4 them oooooooo

They should go for thanksgiving ( I hope Muslims do that)
Yes, we do that but not in a lousy way, a sincere 'AlhamduliLlaah(all praises to Allaah) or better still a sujud shukr (prostration of thanks to Allaah) is enough. We are thanking Allaah no need to make noise. I hope u understand smiley
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by bqlekan(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Gabaleve:

ur assumption was done halfway...lets assume dey stopped for d pressed kids n d father was lyk open d door n go pee urself, we waiting for u??

DamiEsan:

Okay! I agree. How about, if they just parked and were preparing to alight! That split second! Just thank God for them.

I was just pointing to where the article got it wrong @the emboldened

Eight members of an extended family escaped death by a whisker when a heavy metal ring being conveyed by a trailer crushed their vehicle. The head of the family identified simply as Baba Bilikisu, his wife, four children and the man’s parents were returning to Lagos after celebrating the Sallah, Eid-el- Kabir outside the state.

The accident occurred at Magboro bus stop in front of Western Metal Company Limited, close to the long bridge. A witness, who gave account of the accident, told our correspondent yesterday that but for the children in the Golf 2 car who requested to urinate, all the occupants of the vehicle would have died when the steel ring fell off the trailer.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-wifechildren-parents-escape-death-in-auto-crash/
And yes, God saved them, for they all vacated the vehicle..

1 Like

Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by atasteve: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2015
But I thought that there is law prohibiting trailers from moving during the day?
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by jnizzle(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2015
But how did eight people fit into that car?
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by davades(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2015
That is why to dey go village dey tire me...thank God for them oooo
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by slimfit1(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2015
We need a serious FRSC chief this one no serious with safety at all not the first time object are falling from heaven.
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by charlesbailey(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by charlesbailey(m): 9:49am On Oct 03, 2015
lots of misplaced priorities in this system,pray tell,what's SARS' busines with this?
oh,another way of making money
bloody gun thotting opportunists
Help4rmme2u:

But sources said officials of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) at Wawa, Ogun State, impounded the trailer, the driver and towed the Golf car to their station. When our correspondent visited the place yesterday, the station officer refused to speak on the matter. But the vehicles were parked at the station.

http://newtelegraphonline.com/man-wifechildren-parents-escape-death-in-auto-crash/
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by naijaman14: 10:14am On Oct 03, 2015
DuchessLily:

It is not abt being righteous, but the grace and mercy of God.

Job was righteous to the extent that God was proud of him and boasting with him

The way God works miraculously. See how He used the children to save the family from untimely death. Glory in the highest to God, the Highest. Amen.
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by maskamdo(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2015
If them no stop, na for where d trailer for see them! Talkless of to crush their motor.... But na God something worse for fit happen for front....
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by DuchessLily(f): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2015
naijaman14:

The way God works miraculously. See how He used the children to save the family from untimely death. Glory in the highest to God, the Highest. Amen.

Yes ooo.. All glory to God
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by DuchessLily(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
closetoyou:

Yes, we do that but not in a lousy way, a sincere 'AlhamduliLlaah(all praises to Allaah) or better still a sujud shukr (prostration of thanks to Allaah) is enough. We are thanking Allaah no need to make noise. I hope u understand smiley

Yeah I understand... Thanksgiving for Christians is not lousy... Its people who like parties that go the extra mile to throw party . any thanksgiving should be sincere anyway, if not its not a thanksgiving
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by JudgementHammer: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2015
Greyworld:
That man must be righteous, otherwise this would have been another "story that touch"
Bros no be righteousness dey do am o. Na grace of God o. He may even be a womanizer sef. God just had mercy on him because he's God.

1 Like

Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by DedeNkem: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2015
Nigerian truck drivers are the worst in the world. Most of them are very incompetent and not trained.
They cause most of the Nigerian road accidents.
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by DedeNkem: 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
Jackeeh:
Hmmmmm. God is good!

He's good my as*s. Why did your god let it happen in the first place?

How does having the poor victim's car smashed, deserve praising your invisible god in the sky?

Christians take so much pride in ignorance!
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by DedeNkem: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
dotuna3:
Thank God for them

Thank him my as*s! Why did your god let it happen in the first place? 

How does having the poor victim's car smashed, deserve praising your invisible god in the sky?

Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by Jackeeh(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
DedeNkem:

God is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooood
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by Jackeeh(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
DedeNkem:

God is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooood. For the records,I'm talking about the one and only JEHOVAH.
Re: Family Escapes Death As Steel Ring Falls Off Trailer & Crushed Car In Magboro by don4real18(m): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2015
Baba Bilikisu, 1. Go and do thanksgiving 2. Sue them 1.2 billion naira for damages 3. Send 50% to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander Visits Oguta Lake Confluence And Saw Amazing Ecological Wonder / Which African Country Is The Best To Relocate To? / Canada Closed Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.