Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale (3428 Views)

Buy 100 Acres Of Land With C Of O At Mojido Area, Badagry Lagos / Badagry Farmers Dance While Hanging On Bamboo Stick (Photos, Video) / I Need A Farm Land For Sale Along Badagry, Agbara, Lusada Asix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by Coconutoil(m): 1:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Badagry accounts for 60% of Nigeria's Coconut Production and perhaps the most reliable source in extraction of quality Coconut Oil. Among other reasons our brand of Coconut Oil[WESTGATE BADAGRY COCONUT OIL] is borne-out of the passion and and need to conserve the unique cultural and occupational heritage of Badagry People and also to meet the global yearning for Original,Unadulterated and Preservative-Free Virgin Coconut Oil. It is processed under the traditional hygienic method of the ancient Badagry technology discovered in the 15th Century.

For Domestic Order and Wholesale Supply Anywhere In Nigeria
Please Contact:
+234 813 646 6619
+234 704 628 0453
badagrycoconuts@gmail.com
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATIONWIDE

Our Coconut:Our Heritage

1 Share

Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by arimahoseloka(m): 6:05am On Oct 06, 2015
How much is it?
Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by Coconutoil(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
arimahoseloka:
How much is it?

Thanks for your message,our prices varies depending on the quantity you are buying. It ranges from N1000 per liter below.
Your order will depend on the price you are getting it.The more you buy the lesser the price.
We hope to here from you soon.
TUNDE
Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by arimahoseloka(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Coconutoil:

Thanks for your message,our prices varies depending on the quantity you are buying. It ranges from N1000 per liter below.
Your order will depend on the price you are getting it.The more you buy the lesser the price.
TUNDE
I would like to buy ur 2 litre. I will give u a call
Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by arimahoseloka(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2015
Coconutoil:

TUNDE
both of your numbers are not going through
Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by Coconutoil(m): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2015
arimahoseloka:
both of your numbers are not going through

So sorry about that.The MTN is on now,I am back in town now.
Expecting your call.
Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by femu(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Coconutoil:
Badagry accounts for 60% of Nigeria's Coconut Production and perhaps the most reliable source in extraction of quality Coconut Oil. Among other reasons our brand of Coconut Oil[WESTGATE BADAGRY COCONUT OIL] is borne-out of the passion and and need to conserve the unique cultural and occupational heritage of Badagry People and also to meet the global yearning for Original,Unadulterated and Preservative-Free Virgin Coconut Oil. It is processed under the traditional hygienic method of the ancient Badagry technology discovered in the 15th Century.

For Domestic Order and Wholesale Supply Anywhere In Nigeria
Please Contact:
+234 813 646 6619
+234 704 628 0453
badagrycoconuts@gmail.com
DISTRIBUTORS WANTED NATIONWIDE

Our Coconut:Our Heritage

Do you have the cake/oil extraction byproduct for sale?
Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by mosopefoluwa: 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Hi, i'l like to buy 50 litres.. how much will that be?
Re: Westgate Badagry Coconutoil For Sale by petra22(f): 10:09am On Feb 24, 2018
Your numbers are not going through.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Right Herbicide To Use On My Cassava Farm? Help Please / Catfish Farm In Akure / Our Chinese Client In Kano Needs Moringa Seed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.